Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2014, 10:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Maybe not rejected, but she looked like she was scared, like oh **** what did i do, what if he doesn't feel the same.
Oh, I agree. It was such a vulnerable moment for her, not knowing how Robin would react. That's why I loved how she immediately looked into his eyes to see if he felt the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
GOSH it's like sophie's choice when it comes to scenes with these two especially the storybrooke stuff. But I think the letter scene and the kiss are my favourites so far.
Same. Although I feel compelled to also mention the scene where Regina watches Robin and Roland together. Such a beautifully poignant scene.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh i adore that scene. Did you ever notice robin as he is walking over to them. He looks at Tink and gives her a kinda hey there smile. Then his face just completely changes when he looks at Regina. He can't take his eyes off her.
and then before he walks away, he nods and smiles at Tink, but then looks back directly into Regina's eyes.

The chemistry between Lana and Sean is amazing but even more so when you see clips in slo motion and see all the little expressions and looks between them. I'm in awe of how perfectly they are portraying these two characters falling for each other.

p.s. @Jade - thank you thank you for putting One and Only video in the OP!! I adore and love that video and think it's SO perfect for Robin and Regina right now.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ooooh i forgot the "have we met before x i doubt i would ever forget meeting you" scene and the one of Regina watching him and Roland.
That scene was so sad. Regina seeing what kind of like she could've had if she chose differently so many years ago and wondering if she's missed her chance again. I also think that she was thinking about Henry when she was watching a parent with his son and that once again, she has nothing. I'm glad that's changing tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Oh, I agree. It was such a vulnerable moment for her, not knowing how Robin would react. That's why I loved how she immediately looked into his eyes to see if he felt the same.
Yes. It was such a huge step for her that she let herself be that vulnerable and take a chance. She couldn't be sure if Robin felt the same.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Although I feel compelled to also mention the scene where Regina watches Robin and Roland together. Such a beautifully poignant scene.
Her face in that moment. On of my fave thing about it is Regina doesn't say a word though but her face says so much.

Quote:
The chemistry between Lana and Sean is amazing but even more so when you see clips in slo motion and see all the little expressions and looks between them. I'm in awe of how perfectly they are portraying these two characters falling for each other.
Their chemistry is so good. You just know they are both loving this storyline and are completely invested in it. Lana could have chemistry with a paper bag tbh and she is always good but I think Sean is doing a wonderful job portraying Robin slowly falling for Regina. It's wonderful and really beautiful to watch.

Quote:
I also think that she was thinking about Henry when she was watching a parent with his son and that once again, she has nothing. I'm glad to see that's changing tho.
Yes i think Henry was definitely in her thoughts there too.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I agree she was uncertain of his reaction and feeling vulnerable. That's what I love so much about their kiss, is that pulling back and looking into each other's eyes. It said so much more than just one kiss. She may have kissed him first, but then it's like without any words, she asked him to choose do you want this, and his answer without any words was a resounding YES!

On the subject of us wanting to know what Robin thinks of Regina... I thought I'd add what Sean said about her in this interview:

"I think, it's just a raw, passionate, fiery thing where, I think the moment Robin meets Regina, he's kinda like "oh, hello" you know, and really that's kinda how I'm playing it, just that there's a raw, physical attraction and they're growing to get to know each other. I'm as intrigued as anybody else to see how it progresses." - Sean Maguire

(I loved how Sean said "oh hello".. it kinda said everything about what he thinks Robin's first impression of Regina is. )
Old 04-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I agree she was uncertain of his reaction and feeling vulnerable. That's what I love so much about their kiss, is that pulling back and looking into each other's eyes. It said so much more than just one kiss. She may have kissed him first, but then it's like without any words, she asked him to choose do you want this, and his answer without any words was a resounding YES!
I definitely saw fear and vulnerability from Regina in that moment. She put herself out their and honestly I think she was a moment away from running when he kissed her back. But that moment in between the kisses was amazing. I loved the way they just look at each other for a moment and then robin kisses her again. Also did anyone catch the little noises before the kiss HOT.

Quote:
(I loved how Sean said "oh hello".. it kinda said everything about what he thinks Robin's first impression of Regina is. )
Love that. OH HELLO indeed

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh i adore that scene. Did you ever notice robin as he is walking over to them. He looks at Tink and gives her a kinda hey there smile. Then his face just completely changes when he looks at Regina. He can't take his eyes off her.
I just adore the way he looks at her.

Quote:
Their chemistry is so good. You just know they are both loving this storyline and are completely invested in it. Lana could have chemistry with a paper bag tbh and she is always good but I think Sean is doing a wonderful job portraying Robin slowly falling for Regina. It's wonderful and really beautiful to watch.
They also seem to be really comfortable around each other, that's very important. Chemistry is either there or it isn't, but the actors can bring into it a lot with their great acting and both Sean and Lana are perfect for their roles.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Me too, especially in the scene with the letter. The way he looked at her when he said "stunning, in every way"... Such a great scene.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
It's so adorable. He just seems so smitten with her. And I love Sean's puppy face.

Quote:
They also seem to be really comfortable around each other, that's very important. Chemistry is either there or it isn't, but the actors can bring into it a lot with their great acting and both Sean and Lana are perfect for their roles.
Yes it's so important. Chemistry is not a thing they can be forced or created. People either have it together or they don't. And these two have it A LOT

Quote:
The way he looked at her when he said "stunning, in every way"... Such a great scene
The amount of squeeing I did over that scene LOL

Old 04-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
"I think, it's just a raw, passionate, fiery thing where, I think the moment Robin meets Regina, he's kinda like "oh, hello" you know, and really that's kinda how I'm playing it, just that there's a raw, physical attraction and they're growing to get to know each other. I'm as intrigued as anybody else to see how it progresses." - Sean Maguire

I love how Sean uses the words "raw, passionate, fiery" Robin definitely had that look of raw-ness, and passion after Regina smooched him!

Maggie- your welcome about the You-tube vid! Definitely one of the best outlaw fan vids out there right now
Old 04-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
I love how Sean uses the words "raw, passionate, fiery" Robin definitely had that look of raw-ness, and passion after Regina smooched him!
He sure did!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Total Fan

I am interested to see the scenes from FTL and how they interact in those. I would imagine things are moving a little slower than in SB considering Regina is a different frame of mind than she is now.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am interested to see the scenes from FTL and how they interact in those. I would imagine things are moving a little slower than in SB considering Regina is a different frame of mind than she is now.
Definitely. Hope we get more, because it will be so interesting to watch them in different worlds. And we could see them falling in love twice.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Total Fan

That is something I really love about this ship because you see them falling in love with each in SB and then we get we get the lost year as well. and i presume we will get them slowly fall for each other there as well.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Absolute Fan

https://twitter.com/Heylenne0/status/458941439401934848