Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

• OUAT Season 5 • General Discussion #4: "Our show is for believers. We wanted to make this show about hope and not be cynical" ~ E. Kitsis

WELCOME

Once Upon A Time

G e n e r a l • D i s c u s s i o n • T h r e a d

S e a s o n Four
Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairytale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - Elsa, the Ice Queen from Arendelle.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairy tale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

You never give up on the people you love...

The Storybrooke residents do not know what Elsa has in store for them. Back in the past, in Elsa's kingdom of Arendelle, we will discover what happened to her, her sister Anna and Kristoff, and how and why Elsa became a prisoner of Rumplestiltskin. And now that Emma has brought back Robin Hood's wife, Marian, and possibly sparked the end of Regina's relationship with him, will she return to her old, evil ways and do everything in her power to get even? And newlyweds Belle and Rumplestiltskin continue to be deeply in love with each other. But Rumple is hiding a secret from Belle -- one that, if found out, could destroy their happiness - he continues to be the master of the dagger that calls upon him to be the Dark One. Can Emma and Hook commit to one another, and can these two damaged people take their love to the next level? Mary Margaret and David have a new baby, Prince Neal, and are looking forward to raising him into a proud, brave and loving adult. But they are still sad that they were not able to do this with Emma, instead helping her escape the curse when she was first born and not meeting her again until she was 28 years old. Henry is very happy to have both of his mothers back in Storybrooke. But with biological mom Emma and paternal grandfather Rumplestiltskin's blood running through his veins, he will be tested by both the light and the darkness. Finally, Will Scarlet (Michael Socha, "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"), a former member of Robin Hood's band of Merry Men, has traveled across many lands to make his way to Storybrooke. He finds himself intertwined in the goings-on in town for the first time as his mysterious past pushes him to an unknown future.

As the season continues, new fairy tale characters will be revealed and old acquaintances will be revisited. But not everyone can be trusted.
ABC Lead 8/13/2014

x

p r e v i o u s thread

02 | 03 | 04 | 05

Last edited by CityGal; 06-13-2015 at 01:07 PM
Old 06-13-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 06-13-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!!!

Is it September yet?
Old 06-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol
Old 06-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

RoseBennett
Old 06-14-2015, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT
Old 06-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 06-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're very welcome

I'm hoping at SDCC that A&E and the cast provide us with good spoilers once again. They were amazing last year, and I'm greedy for more.
Old 06-15-2015, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yes we need good spoilers...

Old 06-15-2015, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Definetely! I'm not enjoying my first hiatus

RoseBennett
Old 06-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Below is a list of my six favorite episodes of Season Four:

1. "Best Laid Plans"

2. "Darkness on the Edge of Town"

3. "Heart of Gold"

4. "The Snow Queen"

5. "Operation Mongoose, Part 1"

6. "The Apprentice"
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-16-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Below is a list of my six favorite episodes of Season Four:
"
Thanks for sharing that with us.

Would like to read other poster's favorite episodes of season 4, too. A top 5 list would be fun.

Just give me a moment to think about it and then I'll post.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

^That's an excellent idea!

My top 5, in no particular order:

1. Smash the Mirror
2. Darkness on the Edge of Town
3. Shattered Sight
4. Enter the Dragon
5. Operation Mongoose

I'm conflating StM and OM into a single episode for each. I hope that's not cheating.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 06-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

These are mine, from which stick out to me in storywise and backstory wise

1. Poor Unfortunate Soul (this episode was so so good - the present, the backstory, the characters, the relationships - it felt like i was watching an Season 1 episode) This episode felt so different. So good, probably my fave

2. Operation Mongoose (Part 2 mostly)

3. The Apprentice (I loved the CS date to what it meant for them, for her parents, for Emma, and also Hook v Rumple - why and what happened etc, parallalling that with Anna v Rumple)

4. Smash The Mirror - (One word - Emma)

5. White Out - (I liked seeing Charming's backstory, Anna/Charming, Elsa and Emma meeting etc)

Unforgiven
Mother
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Sympathy for the De Vil
Snow Queen

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 06-16-2015 at 02:45 PM