Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I knew all of them lol . Was most excited to be seeing JMo

Had to really get Robert's image out of me for quite a while as he was in the movie Fully Monty lol

I knew most of them, even Old Robin (who i do prefer was still Robin), current Robin, Jafar, Anatascia, Milah, Will, - seen them all other things over in the UK

Old 06-17-2015, 02:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I watched the show as a casual viewer so I didn't look at the cast list. I only recognized Ginny. I didn't watch House so I didn't know about JMo. Josh looked vaguely familiar to me but it wasn't until a year later when I watched Thor again that I recognized him.

I knew about Robert but hadn't really thought about him in years. I did not recognize him AT ALL in Ep1 in the Rumpelstiltskin get up.
It wasn't until around the middle of Ep3 that I finally realized and pointed at the TV yelling out "Robert Carlyle!"
Old 06-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
I knew all of them lol . Was most excited to be seeing JMo

Had to really get Robert's image out of me for quite a while as he was in the movie Fully Monty lol

I knew most of them, even Old Robin (who i do prefer was still Robin), current Robin, Jafar, Anatascia, Milah, Will, - seen them all other things over in the UK
That's so cool! And the Full Monty is one of my favourite films ever! (with Trainspotting), but so cool that you evn know old Robin!

RoseBennett
Old 06-17-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My Top Five Six Season 4 episodes in order of airing:

4x01: A Tale of Two Sisters
4x04: The Apprentice
4x08: Smash the Mirror
4x15: Poor Unfortunate Soul
4x19: Lily
4x22: Operation Mongoose Part 2
Old 06-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Hmmm.

Family Business
Heroes and Villains
Darkness at the Edge of Town
Sympathy or the DeVille
Operation Mongoose
Old 06-18-2015, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

I am the only one who didn't like Operation Mongoose.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

I didn't! I mean it was fun, but definetly one of my lest favourite episodes, since it didn't acheive anything. I liked the parts in SB though

RoseBennett
Old 06-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am the only one who didn't like Operation Mongoose.
I liked it. But I certainly didn't think it was one of the best episodes ever like Jane Espenson said. I couldn't disagree with her more. Better than Skin Deep or the pilot or Snow Falls or some of the other big episodes? No way.

But in the context of Season 4 I thought it was one of the better episodes. There weren't a whole lot of memorable moments this year, imo, but Rumple "dying" and Emma becoming the Dark One were pretty big moments in the course of the show, so for that alone I picked it as one of the best of this season.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Hmmm.

Family Business
Heroes and Villains
Darkness at the Edge of Town
Sympathy or the DeVille
Operation Mongoose
My top 5 looks very similar, except I have Lily in there instead of DATEOT.
Old 06-18-2015, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
My top 5 looks very similar, except I have Lily in there instead of DATEOT.
I loved Darkness because I loved Rumple coming back to town. Loved him in his ratty old bathrobe in Ursula's apartment, loved the Hook/Belle scene at the beginning, them working together. I just thought it was a good overall episode and lead in to 4B.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
That's so cool! And the Full Monty is one of my favourite films ever! (with Trainspotting), but so cool that you evn know old Robin!
Yep old Robin aka Tom Ellis was on EastEnders (as was current Robin when he was a teen) and he was in Miranda, and other shows, recently the show - Rush. I do prefer Tom over Sean, and mainly because he is a much better actor.

Old 06-18-2015, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I loved Darkness because I loved Rumple coming back to town. Loved him in his ratty old bathrobe in Ursula's apartment, loved the Hook/Belle scene at the beginning, them working together. I just thought it was a good overall episode and lead in to 4B.
plus it was hilarious "No, I prefer to live for my happy ending" and of course "It's the sea b****"

RoseBennett
Old 06-18-2015, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
plus it was hilarious "No, I prefer to live for my happy ending" and of course "It's the sea b****"
I loved the humor!!!
Old 06-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
Yep old Robin aka Tom Ellis was on EastEnders (as was current Robin when he was a teen) and he was in Miranda, and other shows, recently the show - Rush. I do prefer Tom over Sean, and mainly because he is a much better actor.
I really don't see the differences in the quality of their acting.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

My 5 for S4 are:

Family Business
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Heroes and Villains
Sympathy for the De Vil
A Tale of Two Sisters