Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got 10 out of 12
Old 08-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And yeah a loss of 4 million viewers from the premiere to the second half of the season
haha I liked the 2ndhalf way more than the 1st
I guess it has to do with my hate of Frozen
Old 08-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Lol, me too!

RoseBennett
Old 08-03-2015, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually liked the Frozen characters. I just think they took to many flashbacks and they didn't have much time to develop certain aspects. Like what was the point of the blackmail when hook would lose his heart and hook/emma didn't address it onscreen or whole it was sweet the way Emma gave Hook his heart I wanted a long meaningful scene
Old 08-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From the blooper reel:

|once upon a time season 4 bloopers
x
Old 08-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Master Fan

this cast is not ok

RoseBennett
Old 08-13-2015, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

A bunch of goofs
Old 08-13-2015, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

I like the blooper pictures.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol enjoying us
Old 08-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Four:

1. (4.17) "Best Laid Plans" - While Rumpelstiltskin and the Queens of Darkness continue their search for the "Author" of the town's Fairy Tale Book, Snow White and David try to stop them in order to keep their daughter Emma Swan from discovering their past misdeed, which is finally revealed in flashbacks.

2. (4.13) "Darkness on the Edge of Town" - Rumpelstiltskin returns to Storybrooke with Ursula and Cruella De Vil in tow. Meanwhile, the Charmings, Regina Mills and Killian Jones (Captain Hook) set about freeing the fairies from the Sorcerer's hat and deal with a threatening Chernabog demon, which was also freed.

3. (4.18) "Heart of Gold" - Emma, angry over the discovery of her parents' misdeed, joins the search for the Author. Meanwhile, a captured Regina learns from Rumpelstiltskin on how Robin Hood ended up in the clutches of her allegedly dead sister Zelena in New York City. And Robin has his first encounter with Zelena in the past Land of Oz, as he sets about stealing a magical elixir for Rumpelstiltskin.

4. (4.07) "The Snow Queen" - The origins of Ingrid, the Snow Queen in Arendelle, are revealed in flashbacks, along with her relationships with her two sisters. In the present, Ingrid manipulates Emma into losing control of her magic in order to make the Charmings fear her.

5. (4.22) "Operation Mongoose, Part 1" - In the first half of the season finale, Henry Mills tries to undo the changes in the universe created by Isaac Heller aka the Author and Rumpelstiltskin.

Honorable Mention: (4.04) "The Apprentice" - Killian blackmails Rumpelstiltskin into giving him a genuine hand for the former's first date with Emma and ends up facing consequences, and Emma is constantly taunted by Ingrid about the former's relationship with her parents. Flashbacks reveal Princess Anna of Arendelle's encounters with both Rumpelstiltskin and the Sorcerer's Apprentice.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:02 AM
New Fan

Theories about Season 5

Wasn't sure where to post speculation ideas, so have just gone for general discussion.

After watching the promo clip for 5.01 I have some theories. And wondered what you guys thought, just to get us excited for the build before the episode later today/tomorrow depending where you are!

My main question is, it could be suggested from the clip that the Storybrooke characters have gone to the EF to track down Dark Swan (Emma). I was just wondering how they were going to do this.
Then I remembered that there was never any "closure" (pun intended) about the portal to Arendelle that resides in the Lakeside Mansion.

Could the storybrooke characters use that to get to Arendelle, and then take the short boat journey across to Mist Haven (EF) ?

This could also allow for a brief cameo from some of the Frozen characters again.

And, I was also wondering about Maleficent, she just wasn't in the finale. But I can't remember any suggestion of her having other plans. Do you reckon she'll be about to help Lily find her father? They seemed to set that storyline up.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?
Old 09-27-2015, 09:05 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but I was wondering something about the DVD for Season 4:
How many episodes does it actually contain?

The description says "Relive all 21 thrilling episodes of Season 4", but the Netflix order - and previously released information - matches the reality of the season actually having 23 episodes, so I'm wondering if there's a difference between the way the season is presented on the DVD and the way it's presented on Netflix, or if the '21 episodes' thing in the description is a mistake.

Can anybody who has the season on DVD or Blu-ray help me out by answering this question?
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 09-30-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Still no luck?
Old 10-01-2015, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure season finale is a double episode so that would make it 22, not sure why it says 21
Old 10-01-2015, 09:54 AM
New Fan

Smash the Mirror was also a double episode.

So 2 double episodes (the above, and Operation Mongoose) explains how 23 = 21.

Hope this helps.

Anyone with any thoughts about my queries mentioned below? The status of the Arendelle portal, and the ability for true love to break the Dark One's curse?