Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

also Regina's magic is failing, the one with magic is the Evil Queen.

in few words Regina had no business in this mission

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

This episode was also a great call back to Emma's first save back in season 1. Henry was also there for that too.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I loved this episode! Seeing Ashely/Ella again was great and I absolutely loved the further call backs to season 1. I like the idea of one of Cinderella's step sister's is actually a nice person and actually had to put on an act for her mother. This reminds me of the story in Disney's direct to video sequel Cinderella II, in which Anastasia has a redemption arc and falls in love with a baker. And I was interested in the parallels with this episode and S1's The Stable Boy.

Also, Emma saving Ashely again, like she did in The Price Of Gold, that was awesome. I loved how Emma was thinking fairytale when finding Ashley, conjuring up her shoe to find her. I liked how supportive Killian and Henry were being when she couldn't stop Ashley running off and her hand was shaking again. Where exactly did the Evil Queen send Emma, Killian and Henry? Was it out of Storybrooke? Anyways, the way she told Emma how pointless she is was so horrible. Emma's the saviour. But she also deserves her happy ending as well. Which brings me to her session with Archie which was a lovely scene. Archie suggests that maybe it's not about her happy ending, but how she lives in the moment with her happiness as it is right now. We all need to live in the moment and not worry too much about our own future, or we could miss out on what is here and now.

Other stuff I liked about this episode;

~ Killian making funny faces for little Alexandra was adorable, and Emma watching and smiling.
~ Seeing Lady Tremaine jailed and made to do community service under Leroy's supervision - now that was hilarious! I hadn't laughed so hard with something in OUAT at all I don't think.
~ Dr Frankenstien and Dr Jekyll working together should be interesting
~ Snow wanting to go back to teaching And wants Dr. Frankenstein and Dr Jekyll to head the science faculty. I'd love to see her Storybooke schooling ideas come into fruition.
~ Emma asking Killian to move in with her.

David not burning the notes from Rumple despite listening to Snow's very sound advice not to go seeking vengeance for his father's death. I kinda had a feeling he would burn them when he made that promise. Thing is, he shouldn't let what the Evil Queen said to him get to him. Shouldn't he know better? The deal he made with Rumple to have the notes though, Rumple made it sound like higher stakes than just sending a tape to Belle.

Why didn't the Evil Queen break out Mr. Hyde sooner? I knew she would, though. And I called it for Mr. Hyde not staying long in jail. That last scene with them walking out together, it just spells trouble!
Old 07-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

If you watched Once Upon a Time in Wonderland it alluded to that
Spoiler:
being Cinderella's stepsister, but the actress wasn't available. It would have been nice continuity to see her come to the parent show.

I still enjoyed the episode.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I loved this episode! Seeing Ashely/Ella again was great and I absolutely loved the further call backs to season 1
Enjoyed reading your review and I sure in the excitement of the season 1 call backs. It was fun all around.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love your enthusiasm to it was one of my face episode of s6
Old 07-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks guys! Glad you like what I had to share. This show just brings out the enthusiasm in me, there's just something so special about it.

And I haven't seen OUAT in Wonderland - I may watch it after S6
Old 07-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

I think Wonderland is still available to watch on the ABC website, which totally shocked me because you can't find it on DVD or BluRay. It's not even on Netflix.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's really odd! I doubt I will be able to watch it on the ABC site from the UK....Hopefully they'll put it on Netflix.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I think Wonderland is still available to watch on the ABC website, which totally shocked me because you can't find it on DVD or BluRay. It's not even on Netflix.
On,y way I found to buy and watch it was via iTunes.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

You can watch via iTunes. It looks like ABC is slowly scaling back Wonderland episodes because last time I checked, only the first five are available.

It's not a bad series. It really isn't. It only had the unfortunate luck of airing at the same as the parent show, when it should have aired during the winter hiatus taking up Once's Sunday timeslot. But someone at ABC totally messed up the scheduling.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's silly of them to put it on at the same time! I'll have a look on iTunes, I hope it will be on the UK one!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched really bad copies on YouTube, as that was the only way to see them. I don't now if they are still on there.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Wonderland aired on Wednesdays at 8 pm, but the original idea was that it was supposed to air Sundays at 8 pm during the Winter hiatus.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

There will be an audio commentary for this episode by the writers on the DVD.