Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I thought one of the writers posted something on twitter, saying two years had passed in the AU.
I don't think so. All the writers were taking A&E's cue and staying pretty silent regarding the finale.

I saw that rumor floating around Tumblr but nothing to back it up.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Oh ok.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Thank you.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

None of the characters aged two years, so the AU can't have lasted that long. Baby Neal was still a baby. It would have been really obvious if he had aged two years.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

If they had no memory of time passing, I don't think anyone would notice either. The only one who would know time had passed would be Emma.
Old 02-22-2016, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 4x21 | “Operation Mongoose, Part 1” | #87
Written by: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz
Directed by: Romeo Tirone
The Author proves to be a formidable wild card and forges an alliance with Gold. Emma, her parents, Hook and Regina scramble to stop them, but when Gold and the Author turn the tables on heroes and villains alike, the prospect of any happy outcome appears worlds away. Henry discovers he has big shoes to fill as he steps up to save his family before the story’s final page is turned. It’s a race to the finish, and everything culminates with a shocking twist that will leave the residents of Storybrooke reeling.
Old 02-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank love this episode it was intresting to see these characters in a different setting

So far I am going with the Au is like a hazy dream. The characters mostly remember the 1-2 days Henry was there
Old 02-24-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Me too. I thought it was a fun all around episode and great to see the same character, but different.

| 99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 4x22 | “Operation Mongoose, Part 2” | #88
Written by: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz
Directed by: Ralph Hemecker
The Author proves to be a formidable wild card and forges an alliance with Gold. Emma, her parents, Hook and Regina scramble to stop them, but when Gold and the Author turn the tables on heroes and villains alike, the prospect of any happy outcome appears worlds away. Henry discovers he has big shoes to fill as he steps up to save his family before the story’s final page is turned. It’s a race to the finish, and everything culminates with a shocking twist that will leave the residents of Storybrooke reeling.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing the first part of this finale was. Like, EVERYTHING I loved so much. The author writing villains as heroes and getting their happy ending, as Rumple wanted. Everyone but Henry getting transported to the book. Henry being awesome finding the author and the book and getting himself transported into the book so he can help his family. All the actors must have had an absolute blast playing the opposites of each other. Snow as the Evil Queen was the highlight, I bet Ginnifer loved getting the opportunity to play that, not to mention similar outfits as Lana wore as the Evil Queen. The whole twist on the fairytale was such fun. I swear, OUAT writers have seriously outdone themselves. I loved how Henry tried to convince Regina of the truth, calling her mum. This show….like I couldn’t love it more, no other show bought me into such a whirlwind, such excitement, such wonder, such passion.

And the second part....again, wow. Most gut-wrenching part was when Evil Snow killed one of the dwarves! Wow. Henry finding Hook and getting him to sail to the island where Emma is locked up was great. I liked how Rumple had Hook written to be meek and not the captain of his ship. I'm so glad Emma had her memories. Hook being a hero and helping Emma and Henry escape, when he was killed and Emma's face And when Emma told Regina she lost the man she loves and never got a chance to tell him she loves him and tells her not to make the same mistake she did. When Regina jumped in front of Henry to save him from Rumple instead of stopping the wedding! But Robin seeing she is hurt and rushing to her side. Zelena getting jealous and almost turning green was awesome. Emma punching the author. Henry becoming the new author! Everything turns back to normal! Regina and Robin They'll work it out with the whole Zelena thing. They can get through anything now. Emma running to find Hook, then jumping on him.

Rumbelle! When the Apprentice did that spell to take all of the dark magic from Rumple and contain it in the hat, I knew it wouldn't last long, so much magic couldn't be kept in anything for long. So Merlin is the Sorcerer! Should have seen that coming. When the dark magic escapes though, and takes over Regina I was like NO!!!! But then Emma knew how hard Regina worked for her happiness and let's it take her instead. If that isn't a testament to her being a true saviour then... I'm glad that it worked out this way, rather than her turning dark because of her own flaws, and Rumple sending her to that dark path. We've seen others go dark that way before. This time it was to save the life of another. Surely that will mean that the darkness won't have completely taken her, maybe way deep down there'll be that tiny smidgen of light within her.

So much to say about this finale, but I'm running out of time. Can't wait to get stuck into S5!
Old 05-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Worst idea this show ever had. Trying to get the author to change things. Happy endings have to be earned, not created with some pen.

Even Henry understood that no one should have that much power.
Old 05-18-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

You do have a point there. At times, It felt like none of the charcaters actions were all their own, everything they did was because someone wrote them that way. And you're right, happy endings have to be earned. Even though I enjoyed the storyline, I was glad when Henry destroyed the pen. Though now I've learnt that it's actually in the Underworld and could be revived!
Old 05-18-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the au but the story getting there about the author wasent my fave. I do like how isaac wants modern things it kind of refreshing even though he wasent a strong villain
Old 05-18-2017, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

No, he wasn't. But it was good to see Emma punch him in the face.