Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2017, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One Little Tear {7.09} - Episode Discussion

One Little Tear {7.09} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, December 8th on ABC

LADY TREMAINE’S SURPRISING BACKSTORY IS REVEALED AND VICTORIA STOPS AT NOTHING TO WAKE ANASTASIA, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“One Little Tear” – Victoria strikes a deal with Weaver in an attempt to free herself from jail and wake Anastasia, but the cost of saving one life could mean the loss of another. In a flashback, we learn Lady Tremaine’s surprising connection to another classic fairytale when Mother Gothel offers to help her family. Meanwhile, Jacinda and Nick share an exchange that could alter her future with Henry, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, DEC. 8 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy, and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Meegan Warner as Rapunzel, Emma Booth as Witch/Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Nathan Parsons as Nick Branson, Matty Finochio as Marcus, Yael Yurman as Tween Anastasia, Anna Cathcart as Tween Drizella, Sophia Reid-Gant as Young Anastasia and Lula Mae Melench as Young Drizella.

“One Little Tear” was written by Christopher Hollier & Adam Karp, and directed by Steve Pearlman

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by CityGal; 12-03-2017 at 03:26 AM
Old 12-08-2017, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

happy once day!
Old 12-08-2017, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for setting up the thread.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 12-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome. Happy Once day.

Old 12-08-2017, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Well . . . that was really interesting.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

It was and everyone assumed that Rapunzel gets a happy ending. Her image has changed so much over the years. She killed her husband,all because he couldn't save Anastasia. I get why she made Cinderella be the servant now:She was a servant to Ella's mother and father.

Gothel is a scary B and now that she's free,Victoria had better watch out.

I'm worried about Lucy-I didn't think her belief going away meant she'd pass out. Is her life being traded for Anastasia's?

I guess things between Drizella and Victoria weren't always crappy. She pulled away from Victoria and loved her stepmother. She connected more to the child that was good and pure who loved her.

None of the stuff that happened to her excuses what she's done.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

That was a good episode, I was surprised with who Lady Tremaine really was and the Hyperion Heights stuff was intriguing me
one question though? Victoria told Lucy that she didn't kill Ella's Mom was that a lie to tell Luce what she wanted to hear and if not then where is she? Did I miss something?
Old 12-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
That was a good episode, I was surprised with who Lady Tremaine really was and the Hyperion Heights stuff was intriguing me
one question though? Victoria told Lucy that she didn't kill Ella's Mom was that a lie to tell Luce what she wanted to hear and if not then where is she? Did I miss something?
She didn't kill Celia,she poisoned her heart. She didn't want to be around her family anymore because she was cursed. She ran to Wonderland and lived there. By the time Ella talks to Alice, Celia is already dead. We know that her father went after her,but never found her.

I don't know where the body would be,but Celia probably died years ago.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was a good backstory that didn't excuse the villain but you understand where she came from

Yeah Victoria didn't lie
Old 12-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I was shocked. She looks nothing like Rapunzel now and that story usually has a happy ending. Had she not poisoned Celia,she could have saved Anastasia. She should have just let her be the Guardian.

I know Drizella was more attached to Celia and didn't really remember her mother doesn't mean that she needs to be such a . It's her only living child and even if she was horrible to her,Victoria still have Ella more respect than Drizella some of the time. Geez.

I can't believe she killed her husband,just because he didn't pick Anastasia. As far as he knew,only one of them was still alive. If Anastasia was already dead but Ella wasn't,he couldn't just let Ella die.

It's so sad that she liked the girls being sisters and treated Ella well,but turned her into a servant,just because of the accident. It's not Ella's fault and Anastasia chose to save her. Her father was the one who pulled her out,which again...it's not Ella's fault.

I don't like how her husband turned her into a servant after all she did for him. Wtf?

If I was turned into a servant and one of my kids chose her stepmother,I'd be pissed. I wouldn't become evil,but I'd be angry. Why couldn't she just be part of the family?

These people are toxic and messed up. She darkened her heart,so her child followed in her footsteps.

Rumple should have thought about Lucy when he helped Victoria. He didn't ask what the cost was,nor did he inquire enough about what she was doing. I think he should have heard Gothel out. Even if she's evil,she had the answer he was looking for.

That poor child finally has her family and she's most likely in a coma now. Victoria has a problem and she isn't Lucy's family. If she was,she wouldn't have done that to her.

Blech.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
She didn't kill Celia,she poisoned her heart. She didn't want to be around her family anymore because she was cursed. She ran to Wonderland and lived there. By the time Ella talks to Alice, Celia is already dead. We know that her father went after her,but never found her.

I don't know where the body would be,but Celia probably died years ago.
Thanks!! that actually jogged my memory, I remember now that Ella said her Mom was in Wonderland but that she died in Wonderland, that her Dad never found her, I can't believe I forgot all that.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I don't like how her husband turned her into a servant after all she did for him.
It's a difficult situation. But yeah, that didn't seem very appreciative to make her into the family servent. Then, Repunzel turns around and turns Ella into a servent later.
Old 12-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I didn't see that coming either that she was Rapunzel

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 12-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

I watched the episode a second time today and you know, I don't have a fond outlook when it comes to Mr. Tremaine. After he and Rapunzel reunited, I felt that he was leading her on and that's just wrong. He kept on giving her wrong signals.

He gave her cloak back, told her that he still loved her and yet, he was doing all these things while he was still married to Ella's mother. Then, he resumes a relationship with Rapunzel after he gives up on not finding his second wife.

Last edited by obisgirl; 12-10-2017 at 06:13 PM