Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What is your first memory?: Good one! Believe it or not, I have a vivid memory of being a baby sitting somewhere where there were 2 women looking over me, smiling and saying hi. I'm going to assume that I was in some kind of baby carrier or something, lol.
Do you brush your teeth before or after breakfast? It depends. Sometimes I do it after, but if I do it before, I make sure to floss afterwards too.
Favourite beverage?: Soda. I drink alot more water now but sometimes I still like to have it. I usually like either Coke or Mountain Dew.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for answering our questions, Andi, you did great .

Heather .

What fairytale character would you like to be?
What's your favorite quote?
Do you like talking in public?
Old 08-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What fairytale character would you like to be?: It's probably a tie between Cinderella and Ariel (The Little Mermaid). It'd be awesome to swim in the sea like that!
What's your favorite quote?: I like alot of biblical quotes that hold alot of wisdom ... like “So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries" or “Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you."
Do you like talking in public?: I wouldn't say I like it, but I've overcome it to some degree. I used to have a BIG fear of it growing up, I used to 'shake' in school if I had to talk in front of the class.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries"
This one .

Do you wanna have kids?
Do you believe in marriage?
Do you like to dance?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

That is a really cool memory Heather and I like you quotes as well

Are you a competitive person?
Which author would you like to meet and talk to?
What is your favourite holiday?

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 08-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you liked!!!

Do you wanna have kids?: Yes, if I meet the right person - I would like to have some.
Do you believe in marriage?: Yes.
Do you like to dance?: By myself, sure. I'm not very confident about it in front of other people, not since the time i was a kid and I took dance lessons and went to recitals. I had more confidence back then.

Are you a competitive person?: I can be, but it depends on what I'm being competitive for. Other than that, I can be pretty laid back.
Which author would you like to meet and talk to?: Probably right now - Melissa de la Cruz. I love her Blue Bloods series, it's currently like my favorite series.
What is your favourite holiday?: It's a tie between Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you ever considered writing a book?
Where would you travel to right now?
Who is your role model?
Old 08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have you ever considered writing a book?: I actually have, after I got into writing fanfiction, I thought that it would be a cool and creative thing to do.
Where would you travel to right now?: Somewhere in Europe, maybe either Greece or Italy.
Who is your role model?: Currently, my mom!!! We're different but she has qualities that I look up to and admire.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

How many languages can you speak?
What makes you lose your mind?
Hot or cold weather?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How many languages can you speak?: Fluently?! Just one but I did take some Spanish in high school and college.
What makes you lose your mind?: Ah. If someone is having a bad day and they then attempt to bring you down too with nasty comments etc.
Hot or cold weather?: Don't like any extremes but I'd go with Hot weather since there's alot more you can do on the outside without 'weather/snow/ice' impeding you!

Old 08-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ah. If someone is having a bad day and they then attempt to bring you down too with nasty comments etc.
ITA !

Have you ever seen a shooting star?
Can you cook?
Favorite music genre?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Do you have an album or a song you can listen to whatever mood you are in?
How does your perfect evening look like?
Would you move across the world for the person you love?

“The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs
Icon

- Andi
Old 08-19-2011, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Have you ever seen a shooting star?: Yes, I have seen one before.
Can you cook?: Yes, and I actually enjoy it. Cooking is almost like an art form but takes lots of patience.
Favorite music genre?: I really don't have just one, it depends on the music/song I'm listening too. I'd have to say I like a variety of genres.

Do you have an album or a song you can listen to whatever mood you are in?: Yes, more than one, because normally, listening to any music tends to relax me and put me in a better mood.
How does your perfect evening look like?: My perfect evening would probably consist of being alone, or with only one other person. It would be quiet and peaceful and I could enjoy maybe a nice dinner and then something to watch later. Because it can get kind of hectic and noisy when you live with alot of family.
Would you move across the world for the person you love?: I could never predict the future, but I will say that it is definitely possible.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Biggest goal to achieve in your life?
Do you have siblings?
Do you enjoy taking pictures?
Old 08-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Biggest goal to achieve in your life?: I want to attend and graduate law school and then participate in some kind of advocacy.
Do you have siblings?: Yes, I have four. Three sisters and one brother. I'm the oldest of all five of us.
Do you enjoy taking pictures?: Sometimes, it depends whether I have the patience for it.