Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

I think this time he might need the library of Alexandria or something equally grand
Old 08-28-2014, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think this time he might need the library of Alexandria or something equally grand
Old 08-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, this person always does hilarious recaps of OUAT episodes. Here is the link to the whole one for 3x21 but this cap had me in stitches:

Seriously, Emma ... you kept saying here was home!

Uh, I just found this and think it's hilarious.

How Hook ends up at Emma's door ..

x

Last edited by T'Lynn; 08-29-2014 at 08:45 AM
Old 08-31-2014, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

I love how the whole fandom can come up with some clever and very amusing things..
Old 09-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

24 Jokes Only “Once Upon A Time” Fans Will Understand
Old 09-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

lol.. thanks for posting. some of them are really funny
Old 09-12-2014, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
lol.. thanks for posting. some of them are really funny
I especially enjoyed Regina having inside jokes with herself for 28 years!
Old 09-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I especially enjoyed Regina having inside jokes with herself for 28 years!
yes that is nice. I wonder if Reigna used to go into Gold's shop and taunt him and him not understanding. Or she would bake apple tarts for Mary Margaret, etc
Old 09-15-2014, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

There have been a ton of fun things of Tumblr.. sadly most of them I can't post here..
Old 09-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

True, I'm always on the lookout for funny stuff!
Old 09-15-2014, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

It'll be important to have as much silliness and cheer here once the season starts. We can't have heated debates if we're laughing together
Old 09-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

I stumbled across a series called Once Upon An Office on tumblr that was hilarious.

That's What She Said

When I get home tonight I will have to post a few of them. Rumple is Michael, Regina is Dwight, Charming is Jim, Snow is Pam, Hook is Andy and everyone else has been assigned roles. It has pics from Once with actual dialogue from the office.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I stumbled across a series called Once Upon An Office on tumblr that was hilarious.

That's What She Said

When I get home tonight I will have to post a few of them. Rumple is Michael, Regina is Dwight, Charming is Jim, Snow is Pam, Hook is Andy and everyone else has been assigned roles. It has pics from Once with actual dialogue from the office.
I've seen a few of them here and there. It is very funny. I have only seen snippets of that show, but it looks hysterical.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This was updated a few days ago its a humorous play by play on the episodes it's up to 3.12

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8815154...-Upon-a-Parody
Old 09-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pan transformed back into some old dude with a midlife crisis. "I don't suppose you're dumb enough to fall for my lame attempts at manipulation, are you?"

"Ugh, no!"

"That's my boy," groaned Pan as they both faded to nothing.

"Rumple! No!" screamed Belle, falling on her knees and sobbing.

Everyone ignored her. "Regina, are you okay?"

"Oh gods, just let me die!" Belle wailed, sprawling herself miserably on the pavement. A couple of people stepped on her on their way over to comfort Regina. "My only love is gone forever!"

"Oh, will you shut up?" snapped Emma. "We all know it won't last!"

Hook went off to find a quiet corner to perform a victory dance in. Neal stood in stunned silence. "Orphaned at the tender age of two hundred and thirty. How tragic."

Emma knew she should probably hug him or something, but it wasn't her style, so she just stood there awkwardly. "Sorry about your old man, baby."

"Eh, no biggie, I never liked him anyway. Regina, with Dad gone, you're next in line as town mastermind. What's our next move?"

Still covered in confetti and wearing a party hat, Hook emerged from the corner where he'd been celebrating and waved a hand in front of Regina's vacant eyes. "Well, looks like she's out of the running, too. Henry, it's all up to you."

That's awesome....