Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once Upon A Time 25,000 Posts Celebration: This Is Our Next Enchanted Milestone!

Welcome To The ONCE UPON A TIME ...
25K Posts Celebration

By: Serenachan

Our Magical Cast :

Testimonials:

This show is just amazing. It's breathtakingly refreshing to have such an enjoyable genre come to life in the form of fairytales. Each episode leaves me wanting more and is taking me on a fun ride with a beautiful cast, a cast who has great working chemistry and a splendid ability to make each and every one of these characters feel so real. When I first heard that ABC would be airing Once Upon A Time, I was immediately drawn into what this show was going to be about. Alas, I am not disappointed. Not only is the writing packed with lots of action, drama, mystery, and romance to boot - but we just received the news that we get to enjoy a full season of 23 episodes. It doesn't get any better than that.

In addition to such a great show, I am also honored to have become such an active member in the Once Upon A Time fandom. This board has introduced me to many great posters, we've engaged in a lot of worthwhile discussions, and have enjoyed sharing our speculations and ideas amongst each other. It is awesome that this board has reached it's 25K milestone in such a short span of time and an accomplishment we all should be very proud of.

Congratulations to the board! May there be many more celebrations to come.

~ Grhmlz (Heather)

I’m so happy and proud we have reached 25K so quickly. This is an awesome celebration for us! The show is amazing and all the characters are great (which I don’t say about many shows). I have been looking forward to the show for so long. I love so many things about the show, the fairy-tale aspect, their life in Storybrooke, the family reconnecting and the romance. I’m looking forward to where the show will lead. It’s been great posting here from the beginning with a few of you (you know who you are), you guys have been so awesome and I have loved our long impatient conversations and speculation while waiting for the show to finally arrive. I love that we have so many new posters coming into the board now, can’t wait to get to know you guys. Here’s too many more celebrations with all of you!

~ Jakls

"25k? Already? We're mad!!! Well, you all are mad because I wish I had more time to post. It makes really sad not being able to post as much as I can because I have the feeling that I'm missing lots of things. Anyway, I love to have a place to discuss about the show and I'm so proud about this board and its posters because we're (you're) doing really well. I mean, I can't believe we're celebrating our second milestone only three months after we got the board!!! So, here's hoping for lots of future milestones. And I'm sure that we'll get them, especially now that we know we got a full season!!! CONGRATS TO US, GUYS!!!."

~ only girl

I've always been a fan of fairytales since I was a little girl, watching Disney films, so when I read that a show about fairytales was in development I was thrilled! I kept track of the progress of the show since it's announcement and was glad the pilot was picked up. When this show got voted a board I meet some great people who are passionate about this show as I am. The fun we had trying to find a topic to talk about and the laughs we had in the process. The smaller milestones we reached and the speculations we discussed. Some we got right some we didn't. That was a great time. The show premiered and it was better than I imagined. The best pilot of the season in my opinion. Such a wonderful cast, crew, and writing. I truly love the show overall. It was so great to see it get great ratings and pretty much keeping it up. It's a show that deserves to be on for a long time. I can't tell you how happy I am that it got a full season pick up! It been so fun reaching this milestone with everyone here. I've meet some great people. Here's to reaching more milestones. I hope to reach them with you and new people.

~ *OldHollywoodStarlet*

Celebration Icons :

By: Serenachan

Fanart :

Made By: Sansa

ONCE UPON A TIME ...

There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know.
Or think we know.

One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.
Our World. { ~Pilot 1.01~ }

More Celebration Icons :

By: Sparkleyღ

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-07-2011 at 02:36 PM
Old 11-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

It looks amazing Heather!!

We did it.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my gosh I love it!

Thank you to everyone to contributed to this milestone and thank you Heather for putting it together!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for putting this together, it looks amazing and go us for this milestone!
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 11-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, guys, and thanks to everyone and their contributions. This couldn't have been possible without all of you so a HUGE THANK YOU is in order!!!

We so did it!!!! It's party time: 25K!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for putting it together Heather!! And Thanks to everyone else who contributed.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem, Jakls.

^ and that's awesome, I love the ani's.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that animation is great!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Wow!! 25, 000 posts!! If only I had time to participate!

I love it Heather, it's really, really beautiful
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Eliza, and no worries - there's always next time.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep next goal 50k!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

We can make it I'll try to make something/write something next time
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations on making 25k! That is amazing! Beautiful OP and wonderful icons.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The way this board goes I can see us making it by the end of the season or by then.