Fan Forum Hero

Once Upon A Time 200,000 Posts Celebration Thread

Welcome To The ONCE UPON A TIME
Celebration ...

By:linsxx3

*CO-CREATORS OF THE SHOW *

Quote:
Proudest accomplishment this year is:

~ Kitsis: The fact that we got the show on air. This is an idea Adam and I have had for nine years, since Felicity, and we stuck with it and we always wanted to do it. We never thought they'd pick it up, we never thought they'd put it on air, and we certainly never thought we'd survive against football and the World Series. When the pilot aired, it was like a nine-year odyssey that these two idiots pulled off.

~ Horowitz: The moment that crystallized it for me was when we sat down with the cast and the crew to watch the finale. It was then [that] I realized we produced 22 episodes of the show. That was probably my proudest moment of the last year, because I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would be able to take this idea and have it turn into this.
Source

By: miranstarr

*Testimonials* - Why We Love the Show!

It shows how big this show and fandom are, we're all ready at the 200,000 post mark and I for one am not surprised at all.

With an amazing cast/crew, this show still excels at great storytelling, acting and jaw dropping moments. It shows us that not matter what hardships are faced, you still fight for what is right.. It's been an explosive S2 already and this huge fandom are sure to be seated on the rollercoaster ride.

Congrats to the board on this mark , and to the moderators for all their work. We are ready to celebrate ~ By: crazy_diamond (Tracey)

We've finally done it! We've reached our 200K milestone for the OUAT board and I'm so proud to be a part of it. There is so much love for this show and I love having this place to be able to discuss all the great characters and storylines. This cast is amazing, not only the season regulars, but each and every new character introduced adds a new and interesting dimension that can be explored. I enjoy working with my co-mods and I also look forward to many more seasons to come.

Congrats to our board and to everyone who posts within this community. This celebration wouldn't even be possible without all of you who come here and post. Many of us may have different opinions, or like different characters, but we all share one important thing in common: our love for this show. ~ By: Grhmlz (Heather)

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Celebration Icons: {*By: linsxx3}

]

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*More Testimonials*

Congrats to the board for reaching 200k It is so amazing how well this board is doing and that we only just begun with season 2. I love working with my two wonderful co-mods and to go in here to talk to everyone about the show we all came to love and adore everyday. I love to see others reaction to show and I'm looking forward to more great episodes of this fabulous show. ~ By: MaybeLove. (Jessica)

Wow! Another milestone is here! It has been so much fun being a fan of this show and posting on this board from time to time! I'm excited Season 2 is here and seeing new characters emerge to talk about! As well as the same characters we came to know and love throughout the first season! I look forward to reading the discussions each week and hearing what everybody has to say! 200,000 posts! What a great way to start off Season 2! ~ By: Stay Strongღ (Jessica)

We've reached another milestone! Yay! So much has happened before we got to this point. Some sadness and a lot happiness. We lost a wonderful co-mod and gained another wonderful one. An amazing new season has started! The board has been beautifully customized and more people have joined the board. It's been one heck of a roller coaster ride! Here's to the next milestone and hopefully many more wonderful seasons! Congratulations to all the people who helped the board reach 200k! ~ *OldHollywoodStarlet* (Tara)

More Celebration Icons: {Icons By: MaybeLove.}

Even More Celebration Icons: {By: miranstarr}

Old 10-17-2012, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 200K posts!!!

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-17-2012, 03:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

OMG that's amazing!

I love this place.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 10-17-2012, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, We did it!!!

200K!!!!

Yes, I had to post three times, the site was telling me I had too many smilies, codes, and the like, to post in one post.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's looks good with 3 posts

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-17-2012, 03:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Congrats & great OP

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Fantastic OP

Congrats to the board on this great achievement , thanks to the mods on making it a great board, now let's

Old 10-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

Great OP!

Congrats to the board
Old 10-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As a newbie to both the show and this board I just want to come in and offer my deep congradulations to you guys.

From what I've seen around here thus far it's been amazing so this milestone is definately worth praising!

When was the board created if you don't mind me asking?
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-17-2012, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
As a newbie to both the show and this board I just want to come in and offer my deep congradulations to you guys.

From what I've seen around here thus far it's been amazing so this milestone is definately worth praising!

When was the board created if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks, Ron.

Last summer, in July of 2011, I believe, is when the board started.

Quote:
It's looks good with 3 posts
I'm glad you think so, Jess.

BIG Thanks to everyone who contributed to make this celebration possible!!!

Old 10-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow and you guys are celebrating 200K, that's quite a feat.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. When the board first opened, there was mainly a few of us but once the show aired, the board really took off!

Old 10-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And to think people are still coming to it- even newbies such as myself
Emma♥Neal