Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2016, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 3x04 | “Nasty Habits” | #48

Written by: David H. Goodman & Robert Hull
Directed by: David Boyd

Mr. Gold makes a decision to confront Pan, but will he go there to save Henry or give in to the prophecy that the boy will be his undoing? Neal finds himself back in Neverland and in the custody of one of Pan’s most loyal Lost Boys. And David struggles for his life as the poison continues to take its toll on him. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Rumplestiltskin goes in search of a missing Bae, who has followed a mysterious figure who steals away children with his music
Old 09-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sadly, still not a fan of this episode after all this time.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Another emotional episode. My heart can't take it. From Rumple and Bae in the past, to Rumple and Neal, to Emma talking about Neal, to Mary telling David she couldn't live on without him whilst David knows he's not got long left to live with that poison still in him...damn. Thank goodness for Regina's sarcasm and Hook's line "if there's If there's one thing I've gleamed from you hero types it's that there's always hope." made me smile. Regina's sarcasm, though.

~ "Yes, because pre-teen Baelfire probably made lots of pasta."
~ "And where'd you get that, in bail bondsperson school?"
~ "Am I supposed to be impressed that he made a night-light?"

Oh Regina I love you.

I loved the Rumple and Belle scenes, but again, so emotional. And that's all I got from this episode, sadly. Except, I don't know whether to love to hate Peter Pan or just hate him. He's an interesting villain, but if there's one thing I can't stand, it's mind games. 'Cause it's like those mind games he's playing on everyone is playing with my mind too. I hate that. It's clever, but I hate it. I would like to be able to go into deeper discussion about this episode, but my brain can't handle it tonight. I am actually better at getting into deeper discussion about shows when I've watched them a few times. The first time you watch episodes you will always miss certain things.