Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

What a heartfelt episode. Josh Dallas was amazing in this episode! I loved how much Killian wanted to help David and how he stopped him from killing King George. It just shows how far he has come and knows now that vengeance is not the answer. That moment when David broke down and Killian comforts him was so heartbreaking. And then the scene later when Killian asks David's permission for Emma's hand in marriage, I loved the look on David's face before he smiled and said yes. That was such a happy moment. And then August gives Killian the pages from the book of David's father Robert and bam, things just got complicated once again. Hook was the one who ended up killing Robert when he was sent off to be killed by King George's guards. I know Killian wasn't to realise this until he got those pages from August but damn. I hope he finds a way to tell David. Maybe he'll seek Archie's advice again. Probably a good idea.

Oh Regina. Once again, another disappointment for her as she realises the Robin of Locksley she bought back from Emma's wish world isn't the same as her Robin after they kissed. I knew she'd end up being disappointed by this. And he's actually up to no good, stealing that box....I wish Emma didn't make that suggestion, to bring him back with them. It was thoughtful at the time, but it was just going to be too good to be true. What a mess.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

It's really a shame that we don't get a lot of Josh Dallas centric episodes because he can do drama very well. We finally got to learn more about Charming's father and who he was too. I liked that the title pulled from Shakespeare's Hamlet, which opens with a mysterious murder of the title character's father.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
What a heartfelt episode. Josh Dallas was amazing in this episode!
He was amazing.

This episode was one of my favorites of the season. Thanks for the writeup.