- More moments of unspoken understanding between them
- People around town talking about their relationship
- For Emma to be defending Mr. Gold
- To have Mr. Gold tell Emma his first name
- For Emma to come to Gold's Pawn Shop just for a visit
- For them to have a meal together
- Emma and Mr. Gold touching each other, on purpose or not
- Mr. Gold being jealous of Emma's relationship with the stranger
- A running theme of Mr. Gold saying his price is forgiveness and Emma getting closer to forgiveness with each response
- Emma finding out from someone else after the fact that Mr. Gold has done something really good to help her
- Either one walking in on the other inadequately dressed

Previous Threads:

- Because "I Like You, Miss Swan"
- Because "Emma... How Lovely to See You"
- Because They Understand Each Other without Words
- Because Princess!Emma and Rumple would rule the world
- Because we didn't choose to ship them, that's where their chemistry has taken us
- Because she teased him with half a sandwich.
- Because she'll owe him more than half a sandwich..
- Because she came to him when she needed help

Golden Swan related sites:
goldandemma.livejournal.com
shipgoldenswan.webs.com
****yeahgoldemma.tumblr.com

queencalafia
"You should be careful who you get into bed with."
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!

Last edited by ElizaSparrow; 04-18-2012 at 05:44 AM
Old 04-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for opening the new thread

I was wondering.. perhaps we can mention the Golden Swan Site somewhere in the first post? That is.. if we actually succeed in keeping the site up xD I hope to have help from Rhinegolden soon =)
Old 04-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 04-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

RumpelGold: Of course!! I'm going to add it now!! I'll also add the "Mr Gold/Emma and Gemma LJ link' I think so it's easier for everyone over here to find them

I hope the site stays up

I've also changed the OP a little, but I think we should do some major changing for the 10th or 20th thread, what do you think??

Tara: you're welcome

EDIT: RumpelGold: Love your new icon
Old 04-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

RumpelGold: Perfect icon .
Old 04-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Ilda, I just read your theory and I didn't think about it but it's a great one

Spoiler:
Old 04-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Eliza: Sorryyyyy, I'm always away when the new thread needs to be made. xD

Well, I don't see the big deal... I mean, Jane Epsenson tweeted that Belle might be in the season finale, so to me that means a DEFINITE yes (you wouldn't just tweet something like that and not mean it). Yet Emilie gets in trouble when it's so obvious? Yeah, ok.

Rumpelgold: I love your new icon! And sorry, I actually don't know how PayPal works... :S

Ilda: I thought August might be the boy who found Emma too, since she was reading that article when she first met him. Of course, that could've just been a smokescreen to fool us, so there's no telling who he is.

Kelaine: I've considered those options, but I'd still rather August wasn't Bae... It just seems too easy. :/ That's an interesting thought, though. I'm not sure if Emma will end up killing August, but it's very, VERY possible since he looks like he's trying to harm Gold in the promo. I'm looking forward to seeing this play out.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Eliza! It looks great!

I'd actually be surprised if August was Pinocchio.

Kendra, It does seem like we always have a couple weeks (or more) break when they are going to show a Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold centric episode.

I don't think Belle is in the 19th episode. I saw people talking about that on tumblr, and they were saying they don't think she'll be in it (that there's no evidence that she will be). I know it's not irrefutable evidence but she probably won't be. I know she'll be in the finale though.

I personally do think August is the one who found Emma. That still doesn't tell me who he is though.

I have seen people worried that August is going to kill Mr. Gold...but I can't see that happening.

OT: So that means you haven't seen the 1st season finale? There's something good that happens there. My favorite episode of season one must be the debate one, for obvious reasons. Troy is my favorite character too! I admit that Jeff can be annoying and is generally a jerk, but he's a lovable one. What do you think of Jeff/Britta? Just curious.

Julia, It does make sense to me too! He wouldn't even have had to be in the cabinet, if he was made from the same wood, like Rumpelgold said.

Rumpelgold, I'd love it if Emma saves Mr. Gold!

I think you should sell the shirt either on ebay or etsy. One of those types of places. You can then let people use paypal (or their credit card) to purchase it. I'm sorry I'm not more help, but I've never sold anything online before.

If you need any help with the website let me know. I wish I could help with hosting and the like.

Last edited by EmmaGold; 04-04-2012 at 12:37 AM
Old 04-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

EmmaGold: Seriously?? I could've sworn Emilie tweeted about being in episode 19... I know it sounds bad, but I WANT her to be in this episode, because if she's not, that means that finding her WILL be the friggin' cliffhanger of the season finale! ME NO WANT. lol It seems she's the only secondary character people are clamoring to see more of, and I personally don't get it. I'd MUCH rather see Ruby or Ashley get more screen time, 'cause I just prefer their characters. I know a lot of it has to do with the fact she's the favorite character's squeeze, but who cares? Even if I wanted Rumple to find love, I wouldn't ship Rumbelle just because he finally landed a girlfriend. I need more substance than that, and Belle was just.....boring.

I know there's a lot going on in episode 19, but it'd make sense for Regina to be all, "Hey, looky what I found!" (about Belle) after she tells Gold that he broke her deal. So in result, I could see her becoming super vindictive. The promo voiceover DID say "Evil vs evil," so surely that can't just be Gold vs August... Especially since it showed Gold and Regina when it said that. lol

EDIT: Never mind, I think I see their point... LOL I mean, if the execs told Emilie to remove her tweet about being in the season finale, that can only mean one thing: she isn't unveiled to Gold until then. I mean, think about it: if she already WAS revealed in episode 19, why would it be a big deal if she mentioned filming in the finale? But in all fairness, EVERYONE is expecting Gold to find out about her soon. I don't get why they're making such a fuss over hiding an OBVIOUS plotline.

No way! Gold's way too important to just kill off, especially since he's literally one of the ONLY reasons people watch the show. I know for a God-given fact that if they kill off Gold, I'll stop watching. I mean, A) they'd be killing off my favorite character, and B) they'd be nixing my favorite OUAT couple. Nooo, thank you. I have a feeling he'll play an important role in Emma discovering that she really IS the savior, so I have to agree with Kelaine that it's more probable that August will die, instead. There haven't been spoilers for a character death like for episode 7, so it's possible no one will die.

OT: The debate episode happens in season 1? I looked it up and there are like...6 seasons, or something, so I just assumed that was much later. I only know about the debate episode since it was featured in one of the vids I watched. But no, I only Netflixed the first disc, so I've only seen about 7 episodes. I'm not sure how many discs there are, but I'd like to see more. :3

Is Jeff x Britta the Rumbelle of Community? haha I honestly don't mind them (they actually have chemistry), but I don't ship them. Jeff constantly trying to win her over is kind of annoying, but I have a tendency to hate that in male characters...i.e. Gold and the cup. I don't like seeing strong male characters reduced to a pile of fluff over a woman...WOMEN ARE BAD FOR MEN. I honestly do feel a lot of great male characters are destroyed by certain female characters, so I hope that doesn't happen further with Gold. I'm assuming you dislike Jeff x Britta?

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 04-03-2012 at 10:14 PM
Old 04-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kendra, I'm only going by what people who actually care to see Belle again are saying. So she could possibly be in that episode, but it's unlikely. I know you mentioned Jane E. tweeting about her being in the finale, and Emilie mentioning it too, so I'd tend to believe that. I do have a sinking feeling that Mr. Gold finding out Belle is alive will be the cliffhanger...but it can't be the most important part of the episode. It has to do with the curse. Either way, that won't be shocking as most people would be expecting just that to happen. But this show has yet to shock me. I wasn't too surprised to see Kathryn alive because I was slightly spoiled for that, since the episode airs earlier on the east coast. I didn't know what the surprise was, but I guessed before it happened.

I said the same thing as you. If they killed Mr. Gold off, I'd probably stop watching the show. I definitely wouldn't be invested in it or anything. Not to the extent I am now. I really didn't think that would happen anyway.

OT (I'm sorry I go on and on about Community so I put it under a cut):
Spoiler:

And to bring it back to Emma/Gold, New video! It's as if I spoke it into existence.

Last edited by EmmaGold; 04-04-2012 at 01:28 AM
Old 04-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

EmmaGold: Is it verified that it's about the curse, then? I mean, I guess it's obvious it has to be, since that's the whole point of the episode, but still... I can't see Belle being discovered early on or in the middle of the episode, so that's why I'm thinking it's the ending. And if it is, I'll be all OH DERP, WAT A SURPRIZE, ANUTHAR COP-OUT, DERP. lol And yes! Same here! I wasn't spoiled (since I live on the east coast ), but I mean, c'mon. The minute Ruby found the heart, I was all "Hmm," since Graham had HIS heart yoinked out, and was perfectly capable of running around. Methinks Gold was supposed to keep Kathryn stored away somewhere (maybe?), and perhaps THAT'S how he "broke" their deal? Because Mary Margaret obviously can't be held accountable for a non-existent crime, so that's the only way I can see him "betraying" Regina.

But yeah, totally agree. After Skin Deep, I feel the predictability factor of the show went way, WAY up, and I'm not even sure why. It was doing so well early on! I'll admit I didn't predict Red being the Wolf, but I guess that's 'cause I'm accustomed to the whole male sexual predator angle. But other than that? I've pretty much gotten EVERYTHING right, guess-wise. They'd better start surprising me soon, or else I'll start to get annoyed.

Spoiler:
Old 04-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you all

I'll post some of the icons I've edited for you all =) If you can and use it, a little mention of my name would be appreciated 8') :

200x200:

Twitter did not make me happy. I read new spoilers/announcements, and people keep hammering on that True Love between well.. you know Y_Y

The fact I was writing two different drabbles about The Return theories didn't help either... I finished the Gemma one and uploaded it. Then I was almost done with the Rumbelle hinted one and my laptop crashed. Completely dead now.

MY THESIS IS ON THAT THING!!!! NOOOAAAAHHH

*cries*
Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kendra, No, it's not verified. I just assume that's the case because there's got to be more to the finale than the appearance of Belle in Storybrooke. At least I hope so.

Yeah, when they found the heart I was left wondering if it was a situation like Graham and Kathryn was still alive...so in essence it wouldn't have surprised me at all, even if I didn't know there was a surprise twist at the end.

And I am wondering where she has been all this time. I didn't even think of Gold having her. Though she'd obviously have to be unaware of that.

I guess the very fact that you know you can expect a twist leads people to guess what that will be and therefore it makes it easy to figure out what might happen. I didn't think Ruby would be the wolf either. I thought maybe it was granny but that's what they wanted you to think.

OT:
Spoiler:

Rumpelgold, beautiful icons!

Remember all those theories are just that, theories. Until the episode airs it's just peoples (sometimes wild) speculation. Like the deal Mr. Gold made being about Belle. At least we know Emilie won't be a regular on the show (knocks on wood) and we'll have plenty of great scenes between Emma/Gold.

I'm sorry about your laptop! There's nothing you can do to get to your thesis?

Last edited by EmmaGold; 04-04-2012 at 08:14 AM
Old 04-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Kendra: Yeeah!! I've noticed Hopefully it might work next time

I'm also not sure if Belle is in 1x19 now, but as I said earlier, I'm sure she's in the final I'm just hoping Mr Gold discovering her won't be THE cliffhanger of the show, because yeah, it's kind of predictable and boring and has nothing to do with Emma

And yeah, I don't get all the fuss either

You're welcome Jakls

Thanks EmmaGold

They better NOT kill Mr Gold, or else I'll stop watching the show as well

Also I've read a new spoiler (I think) saying:

Spoiler:

I would love if Emma ends up saving Gold too

Thanks for the vid!! I it!!!

RumpelGold: ALL those icons are just so beautiful and perfect!! Love the first 200x200 one!!!

And I didn't think Katherine would be discovered that soon! I actually thought Mr Gold would be MM's lawyer a bit longer, so I was kind of surprised it happened there I was also surprised with the way Emma discovered the truth about Sydney!

And I love that theory that Mr Gold's "little magic" was to bring Katherine back Although it means he knew where she was all along But if he betrayed Regina for Emma then.....................

Loving this:

I'll make space for your rage

Have you noticed Gold was looking at Emma's lips the WHOLE time????