Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooops, epic fail! I completely didn't manage to finish the fic last night, but it's finally finished now! Here it is, RumpelGold!!! Two Tales of a Romance by Accident, an once upon a time fanfic - FanFiction.Net HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you like it! After I wrote it, I realized there needs to be a part two to it, so that will be written eventually.

BTW, I absolutely love those t-shirt designs, the both of them. I hope they'll be on real shirts someday. (Speaking of which, my friend is making me a "Team Gold" shirt. I AM SO EXCITED. )

EmmaGold, I absolutely cannot wait to see that wallpaper. :')

Jensen_girl, that's a really cute idea for a fic. I hope someone uses it.

Kendra, I want your wishful thinking to come true so badly!!!

Eliza, I love that title suggestion and your vid is still awesome. And I guess I'm just one of those people who enjoys unexpectedly changed-up stories even if they deviate completely from the originals. As you said, it gives Gemma a greater chance of happening, and to me it means I'll actually be surprised by the show once in a while.

MyFrozenSanctuary, yes, that's exactly what I had in mind. Thanks for making them! I'm saving them for sure!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

MyFrozenSanctuary: Love those icons =D Love them!

JuliaForADay: Awwww thank you =D Thank you so much for your fic <3 It's wonderful. I'll go and review it straightaway =D

And I will try and figure out how to print the shirts. Once I do I'll make sure they're printable for you lot too (even if I have to do it at home and then sent them to you all personally, lol) We will have our shirts... inspires me for a HenryandGold design too XD oh dearie... dear...
Old 03-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the shirt design! If it is to be printed, I'll have to make it much larger and get it print ready, which is easy to do because they are vector shapes, but it's definitely too small as is to print. I'd also improve it a little if you do want it printed.

PBQueen, I'll have to check out your fic! I still need to read yours as well, Shama. I know I've probably forgotten more...

I love the icons, MyFrozenSanctuary! That is a cute idea!

Great video Eliza! That was so sweet of you to make. Glad you are feeling better!

Julia, Well, I hope it'll be good enough. Sorry it isn't finished yet.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGold (View Post)
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the shirt design! If it is to be printed, I'll have to make it much larger and get it print ready,...(
Can you do that? Fast? and sent it to me?

A friend of mine edited this:

And another Fanart pic I stumbled upon on Tumblr:

Oh yes.. and the golden speedos.. this fanart existed way before yesterday

Last edited by Rumpelgold; 03-14-2012 at 09:38 AM
Old 03-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like the little comic!

And the painting is very nice.

I've seen that speedo picture before on tumblr. The person who drew it is very talented!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Ok, guys!! We're finally really almost there so PLEASE LETS FINISH THIS THREAD TODAY cause I'm tired of this title And any new good ideas for a title by the way?????

RumpelGold: you're welcome hun!! I really love that song too, and I'm really happy you liked it as I did it for you

I also absolutely LOVE the little comic!! It really SHOULD happen And the first pic of it just looks sooo real

The last one is funny

And, I'm sad RC didn't answer any of your Gemma questions

PBQueen: I really have to start reading your fic hun And I really need a Gemma fix too

MyFrozenSanctuary: Love your icons! And it would have been pretty much unexpected if he gave her his phone number, might have said something like "Call me if you need any more informations"

Spoiler:

Julia: I enjoy unexpected stories, just not when they change my fav stories into something else entirely And no need to spank me! I also think it gives a greater chance to Gold/Emma happening

And thanks for liking my title

EmmaGold: thank you very much hun
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 03-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Eliza: That video is amazing
MyFrozenSanctuary: I love the icons
PBQueen: I love your fic. It would be so cool if that happend in a episode.
JuliaForADay: Your fic is very good. I wondering if they meet like that.

RumpelGold: The comic and the painting is perfect. The one with the golden speedos. I can stop laughing .
Old 03-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Ilda: thanks hun I'll start a Gemma vid soon

By the way, talking about Gemma vids: here's a new one!!

Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

There's a serious lack of Gemma fanfiction - I haven't read yet - today, and a serious lack of Kendra

Eliza: Wonderful vid! I'll add it to my playlist tomorrow (my time) and who knows.. tumble and tweet it ? With your permission
Old 03-14-2012, 04:46 PM
New Fan

This thread still going?

OMG, that drawing of the gold Speedo (wtf??) had me cracking up!

I made a Gemma vid. It's a little more dark than romantic, but I'm really proud of it. Hope you guys like it! Please subscribe, I only have five subscribers so far!

MONSTER// Emma&Mr. Gold [OUAT] - YouTube

Also, has anyone see FataFaby's Gemma vids on youtube? They're AMAZING!!
Old 03-15-2012, 06:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! Seda's back from the dead (i.e being sick for two weeks and dealing real life crap and responsibilities and barely had time to be here). I'm not going to say I promise to be around more often, because anytime I say that, real life comes and breaks that promise of mine. Still, sorry I haven't been around for a long while and hope you guys can forgive me.

So did I miss any Gemma goodness?
Old 03-15-2012, 06:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi girls!

Stargate Universe Sex Scene - Rush & Amanda Perry // Seizure - YouTube

OMG Sex!Robert is sexy! *fingers crossed* for a Gemma's scene like that in 2016 )i love tormented, subtext and pairs that are revealed only in the final

I want something like ''Last tango in Paris''

Emma is the lead but according the creators, this four are the main characters I love they cited ''Emma, Snow White, Prince Charming and Mr Gold'' I think it's interesting they have used the fairy tales's roles for Ginny and Josh, but the real one for Robert, so not Rumple for him but Mr. Gold, it's very interesting! So Snow Withe is most ''important'' than Mary M., Prince Charming more than David, and Mr Gold more than Rumple.

So if these are *THE* couples I'm not opposed LOL

I love that often they (the producers I suppose) bring Robert and Jennifer closer, I noticed that they always do with Ginny and Josh so I begin to think it's significant
Old 03-15-2012, 08:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Eliza, I saw that vid and I loved it!

PBQueen, That was your video? I saw it on Youtube already and posted a comment. Great work!

Seda, Hey girl! We've missed you! You have missed some great artwork and fan fiction! And also some good discussion here. I'm glad you are feeling better!

Suite: I love your post! I have to agree, I love it how JMo is next to Robert in pictures. And I didn't know the producers said that about Mr. Gold. Interesting...

I've seen that video before, when I was looking up scenes with Robert kissing. But I loved that scene! There doesn't seem to be too many of those on Youtube.

Some title suggestions:

Because she teased him with half a sandwich.

Because she'll owe him more than half a sandwich..

Just a couple of suggestions and I know they are similar. I'm lacking in good inspiration.

Last edited by EmmaGold; 03-15-2012 at 08:36 AM
Old 03-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

EmmaGold: Hey Emma, I missed you guys too! I'm glad to feel better and be amongst fellow Gold/Emma fans! Tis a shame I missed some good Gemma fanart and fanfics, but I plan to drown myself in Gemma goodness today!

And so, on my journey on tumblr to get back breathe life into my internet/fandom life, I came across a dirty Gemma confession on Dirty OUAT Confessions. It goes and I quote: "I want Gold and Emma to break into Regina's office and have hot, dirty sex on top of her desk."

Satisfied the pervert side of me along with my Gemma fangirl side. Also, I've been feeling a little anti-Regina at the moment (read a rant by one of her rabid fanbrats and it just made my brain hurt. ).

Edit: Emma, even though I like both title suggestions, I like "Because she teased him with half a sandwich" more than the second one.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suite (View Post)
Hi .... I begin to think it's significant

I was thinking the same O_O But thought it was just my wishful thinking. I love how you took the words out of my mouth, so to speak =D very interesting and indeed giving us hope. Mr Gold and Emma, it would make sense for them to list him as Gold rather than Rumple, despite us all knowing his fairy tale counterpart, just because he would form the main pairing in Storybrooke times. ah, more wishful thinking <3

PBQueen: I will go watch your vid now =D

EmmaGold: I love your suggestions!

Seda_Cuervo: Welcome back ;D You missed quite a lot, but don't worry, you'll catch up. There's Gemma/Golden Swan designs for shirts out there, a lot of new fanfiction and fanart and some awesome fanvids ;D Oh, and you missed my birthday.. shame on you