Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 02-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Hannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaForADay (View Post)
^ Oh, so you mean what everyone will be saying when the father turns out to be Gold.
Exactly
Old 02-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Julia: So nice to see you over here!!! And I can't WAIT to see your fanart, I'm sure it'll be great

Spoiler:

Ilda, thanks they're all lovely

And this is actually kind of a spoiler

Spoiler:

#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Old 02-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Exactly

Eliza, I am so excited for that episode now, even considering the, um... setback.

Spoiler:
Old 02-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Julia, I'm glad you are, that part actually excites me too

Spoiler:

Old 02-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Good point! But I'll keep my hopes up.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Haha... I'm trying really hard to keep my hopes up

Have to get some sleep now, hoping to see you tomorrow and to have some good Gemma dreams

Old 02-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Eliza, those are lovely! Saving them to turn into icons later!

Have a good night, Dearie! Swee Gemma dreams!

Oh, have you guys heard?! RC said that Rumple's fans were to be called Dearies! I suggested that name about a month ago! Do you guys remember?!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

And I just read one of the Writer's quote about how Regina's and Gold's relationship is going to change... I want to know mooore about Gold and Emma's relationship, they still didn't undertand that
I know how you feel O_o;;

Spoiler:
Old 02-29-2012, 03:53 PM
New Fan

Guys, its been confirmed that Emma did give Mr. Gold his ice cream.

https://twitter.com/#!/robertcarlyle...04064134868992
Old 02-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashira1786 (View Post)

https://twitter.com/#!/robertcarlyle...04064134868992
I still have my doubts about that T_T Why on earth would an actor join sites like Twitter and Tumblr only because his imposters annoy him? And then talk to a freaking Tea Cup?

On the plus side.. Robert's supported charity is faring well by it
Old 02-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome for the tweet guys.

Love the pic of the dolls.

That made me laugh Rumpelgold.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:36 PM
New Fan

Well, I'm pretty sure it's the real Robert Carlyle. It's been confirmed by both Lana Parrilla and Josh Dallas (which we know are also real). I think Robert's 'oddities' on Twitter are caused by the fact that he's simply not used to it. I do hope he posts some pictures soon so we have even more proof but for now i'll assume its the real RC.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashira1786 (View Post)

https://twitter.com/#!/robertcarlyle_/status/175004064134868992
Awww, I knew she'd come through for him!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kendra: No, I don't know if Red will have scenes with Rumpelstiltskin, I just figure that's what's going to happen. She did know of him when she talked to Snow too.

I love the wedding pictures! Especially the black and white one. I see you used the picture of when Cameron married Chase. I was thinking the House/Cameron kiss could possibly work in a manip with Rumpelstiltskin, except she has brown hair, lol. I actually wish Jennifer had dark hair in the show because she looks better as a brunette, in my opinion, even if she's naturally a blonde.

Eliza: I hope you enjoy the video! I kept thinking of it when you mentioned Jane Eyre, but I thought maybe you'd seen it before because it's from two years ago.

Thanks so much for posting the Emma/Gold scenes! Those are some of my favorite parts from the show. I can watch them over and over. I was tempted to download a couple of episodes in HD and make clips but that seems like a lot of work, lol.

Jensen_girl22: Lovely art! Please keep making stuff. And those dolls are cute!

Suite: Good to see you here again! Hope you post in more detail soon.

I do find it hard to believe that it's actually Robert on twitter, because he's kind of chatty and even takes the time out to answer questions, I just never pictured him doing that. I just figured he's much more of a keep to himself person. I will believe it's him because of Lana and Josh, but it seems like he's even more talkative than Jennifer is. I wish she'd answer questions like he does.

Last edited by EmmaGold; 02-29-2012 at 07:52 PM
Old 02-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay, new vid from FataFaby!

s u r r o u n d e d ;; { Gold/Emma } ~ REQUEST - YouTube

I'm glad she used the "I'm a difficult man to love" line and had Emma go, "Really?" in a "wanna bet?" manner. ;P

I've had ANOTHER Rumbelle fangirl tell me that Gemma has chemistry, but not THAT kind of chemistry. Can they just leave us alone?? >__> I don't tell THEM I think their ship has zero chemistry...

Eliza: I agree...I was totally amped for that ep until I heard Belle was going to be in it. XD I'm still looking forward to it, though...just not nearly as much. Did they say we'd find out who Henry's father is at the end of the season??

Those gifs are REALLY making me wanna re-watch Desperate Souls, omg... *__* Of course, I've re-watched that episode so many times that it's ridiculous. xD Well...not the ENTIRE episode, just the Gemma parts, but still. :')

And what's all this?? O_O
Spoiler:

RumpelGold: lmao I didn't even notice the duct tape and rope, cuz I was merely glancing at the dolls. xD That's cute. Emma should come with some handcuffs to put on his wrists. :')

Wait, what?? O_O Robert talked to a teacup on twitter?? *confused* LOL If it's him, he has atrocious grammar. XD He writes like a lot of the teeny boppers I've seen around, so I can see why you'd be skeptical. I always expect adults to write like them... It's always weird when someone speaks perfect English, but then when they write out their thoughts, it's hard to decipher. XD

Kashira: LOL I still can't believe I thought he said, "I'll have a cold one" before Emma left. xD Yeah, cuz she could pick him up a beer from a vender... *smacks forehead* Interesting that people were debating the flavor. I could see the mint chocolate chip choice being it, for some reason.

EmmaGold: That's true, but she didn't sound like she was speaking from personal experience. And fortunately, I DON'T think he's going to be the wolf terrorizing her town, LOL. If he is, I'd seriously have to write a rabid complaint to those writers. xP

And thank you! ...Wait, there's a wedding picture of Cameron and Chase??? o.O *did not know this* I actually used the picture of Emma kissing Graham, and then spliced a crown/wedding veil/wedding dress on her. xD

So she's a natural blonde? I always assumed she was a brunette since most of her photoshoots have her with darker hair. I like her better as a brunette too, I think, but I have no complaints about the blonde hair. Maybe they're going for the whole symbolic "golden angel"/light vs dark/good vs evil thing?

And yeah, I see why you'd think that. I mean, doesn't Robert have a family/a career?? XD It's weird that he'd be tweeting so much. Jen isn't married/doesn't have kids (to my knowledge), but she seems way busier. Until I see Robert say "this be mah twitter" himself, I'm not so sure I can 100% rely on that. xD I mean, it's possible that Lana and Josh were tricked somehow. ...I guess. lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top