Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Thanks

And that's a very good theory Anyway, why would Regina want to adopt Henry? Except if she thinks he's the key to breaking the curse or if she's preparing a trap for Emma... But that would mean that she sent Henry to Emma and where would be Mr Gold's place in all of this?

But I think Rumpeltiltskin wouldn't mind lying so I think your theory is very possible.
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Thanks

And that's a very good theory Anyway, why would Regina want to adopt Henry? Except if she thinks he's the key to breaking the curse or if she's preparing a trap for Emma... But that would mean that she sent Henry to Emma and where would be Mr Gold's place in all of this?

But I think Rumpeltiltskin wouldn't mind lying so I think your theory is very possible.
You're welcome.

I think it's all going to come down to what Mr. Gold's agenda ultimately is. Why is he playing both sides, if in fact, that is what he is doing in this situation. For instance, did Mr. Gold back the 'curse' as Rumplestiltskin?! Does he himself want to go back to Fairytale land?! Does he want Emma to be able to break the curse?! All valid questions, I think. Does he in fact already know that Henry is Emma's son?! He might or he might not.

It's always possible that Regina didn't send Henry to seek Emma out. Perhaps Mr. Gold planted himself inside Henry's life because he was such a lonely boy and he himself figured out who Henry was. Then he sent Henry out to seek Emma and 'lure' her to Storybrooke.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
You're welcome.

I think it's all going to come down to what Mr. Gold's agenda ultimately is. Why is he playing both sides, if in fact, that is what he is doing in this situation. For instance, did Mr. Gold back the 'curse' as Rumplestiltskin?! Does he himself want to go back to Fairytale land?! Does he want Emma to be able to break the curse?! All valid questions, I think. Does he in fact already know that Henry is Emma's son?! He might or he might not.

It's always possible that Regina didn't send Henry to seek Emma out. Perhaps Mr. Gold planted himself inside Henry's life because he was such a lonely boy and he himself figured out who Henry was. Then he sent Henry out to seek Emma and 'lure' her to Storybrooke.
I know, I've got all the same questions it can get confusing at times

This is very possible! I feel like Mr Gold was somehow waiting for Emma at the Hotel, when he tells her "What a lovely name" it feels like he already knows who she is, and what she's there for
Old 09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, I've got all the same questions it can get confusing at times

This is very possible! I feel like Mr Gold was somehow waiting for Emma at the Hotel, when he tells her "What a lovely name" it feels like he already knows who she is, and what she's there for
I know, he has the creepy sounding ... 'I really know who you are Emma' hidden innuendo coming across to her in that line when he says that.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know, he has the creepy sounding ... 'I really know who you are Emma' hidden innuendo coming across to her in that line when he says that.
That's totally how it sounds

I'm not sure if he'll speak to her more in the pilot but I really hope he does in episode 2. Maybe just to see what she knows about Storybrooke
Old 09-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Flave, I also think he looks more successful as Mr Gold (because as Rumpelstiltskin he was locked in prison ) but maybe he thinks he could be even more successful back in the Fairytale land where no one knows him

Something about him also makes me think of the Mad Hatter I don't know why I'm sure both of them could be good friends

Flave, thank you so much

He was looked in prison and his skin is just wrong, right?

At least he looks decent now. But maybe he wants to be who he truly is in Fairytale, just with money and freedom. His name could be gold because he's gold digging Emma and everyone? LOL

He may remind me of Mad too .

You're welcome, it looks great on the OP .
Old 09-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's totally how it sounds

I'm not sure if he'll speak to her more in the pilot but I really hope he does in episode 2. Maybe just to see what she knows about Storybrooke
It'll be interesting to see how many scenes they do share in the pilot. But you would think that Mr. Gold is going to be heavily involved in the plot with Emma since it was he himself, as Rumplestiltskin, who warned her parents of the curse and knew that Emma would be the hope to break it.

Old 09-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm guessing he knows Emma's name because he asked it to Charming and Snow White as a payment for warning them about the curse. Do you guys think it makes sense?
Old 09-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Flave, I don't know about his skin but I loved the part where he talks with Snow White and the Prince! This scene makes you want to see more

I'm sure he would love to live in Fairytale land with money and freedom for the moment

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see how many scenes they do share in the pilot. But you would think that Mr. Gold is going to be heavily involved in the plot with Emma since it was he himself, as Rumplestiltskin, who warned her parents of the curse and knew that Emma would be the hope to break it.
That's exactly what I think as well. How did he know everything?

Flave, I think it's possible or maybe he just knew by another way that Emma was the one he predicted to be the Hope...
Old 09-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's also possible that Mr. Gold remembers everything, but we just won't know that right away about him. If he in anyway helped Regina with the curse, that might have been one of his conditions in agreeing to do so - that he had to be allowed to remember, not forget like everyone else. It would certainly help to explain why he would address Emma the way he did and back up how he is going to be able to further his own agenda, if he in fact has one.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

It would totally make sens that one of his conditions was to remember if he works with Regina. If it's the fact, do you think he'll keep it secret as long as he can? Will he use it? Or will he feel guilty of remembering when other fairytale characters don't?
Old 09-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It would totally make sens that one of his conditions was to remember if he works with Regina. If it's the fact, do you think he'll keep it secret as long as he can? Will he use it? Or will he feel guilty of remembering when other fairytale characters don't?
I think he would try to keep it a secret for as long as he can; however, I wouldn't be surprised if he let's it slip to Emma. Since he's integral in knowing about her from the beginning, even before her birth, I think his plans might include her but for what ... your guess would be as good as mine, lol. As for feeling guilty?! I think we could see some conflict arising in whatever he's doing the more he gets familiar with someone like Emma, or someone else.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he would try to keep it a secret for as long as he can; however, I wouldn't be surprised if he let's it slip to Emma. Since he's integral in knowing about her from the beginning, even before her birth, I think his plans might include her but for what ... your guess would be as good as mine, lol. As for feeling guilty?! I think we could see some conflict arising in whatever he's doing the more he gets familiar with someone like Emma, or someone else.
That's what I think too I think I would like it if he came to care for some characters such as Mary and John and helped them remember because he feels guilty. I would like to see him try to help Emma and her parents later on.

But maybe he'll just be bad and won't care for anyone so the secret will be more important (that said, I think I would dislike if if it happened)

It really all depends on who he really is
Old 09-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Please add me

-Lisa-
Old 09-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a hard time believing that Regina knows something. I think she got trapped in her own curse. But Mr. Gold as well, why would he remember?I really think we need more, because right now it doesn't make sense why he would remember everything . If he knew Emma's name before, so did her parents, then why would only Gold remember?

Welcome, Lisa .