Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2012, 06:01 AM
New Fan

I know we'll probably get more quotes when the next episode airs but my idea for a thread title is: because she could calm him with a touch.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

I´m loving the videos

Old 03-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashira1786 (View Post)
I know we'll probably get more quotes when the next episode airs but my idea for a thread title is: because she could calm him with a touch.
Personaly I just that title as well I just feel like she's THE ONLY ONE who could do it so far. Like: Belle couldn't calm him down, but Emma could and she didn't have anything to do and he never was violent with her So I'm ALL for this title

RumpelGold: Lovely art And I really want to know how Emma got herself into it and what she really thinks of the situation

And Ilda: GORGEOUS ART Seriously: Princess!Emma and Rumple would rule the world
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 03-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Princess!Emma and Rumple would rule the world
That should be the new forum title XD *votes*
Old 03-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelgold (View Post)
That should be the new forum title XD *votes*
Haha, I didn't think about it but it could definitely be a future thread title

And yes, we should make a vote, here are the choices we have now:

Because Princess!Emma and Rumple would rule the world
because she could calm him with a touch
Because we didn't choose to ship them, that's where their chemistry has taken us

Not sure about the last one though
Old 03-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like the calming him with a touch line, even though I did say the chemistry bit, I didn't mean it for a thread title.

Lovely artwork Ilda!

Congrats on your 101st post, RumpelGold! I'm still working towards that.

Last edited by EmmaGold; 03-02-2012 at 12:11 PM
Old 03-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks everyone

I like "Because Princess!Emma and Rumple would rule the world" for the new thread
Old 03-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Ok, I'll go with the calm him down title because I simply think it's beautiful and that it's very special to Gemma

But we'll definitely have to go with the "rule the world" title somewhere along the lines

So for now:

Because Princess!Emma and Rumple would rule the world- 2 votes
because she could calm him with a touch - 3 votes
Because we didn't choose to ship them, that's where their chemistry has taken us

And EmmaGold: don't worry! You'll get there soon enough hun

Do one of you wants to open the next thread?

EDIT: Ok, I have to go for now so if you finish the thread tonight/tomorrow Please someone post the new one!! All you have to do is "Post a new thread" then copy the Opening Post (page 1) then add the title with the more votes and number #7 All we have to do is reach 300TH posts

Last edited by ElizaSparrow; 03-02-2012 at 02:27 PM
Old 03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Guys just a reminder that sneak peeks should be discussed at OUAT thread on the spoilers board.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
Guys just a reminder that sneak peeks should be discussed at OUAT thread on the spoilers board.
Not when it's vital for our couple they shouldn't

Uploaded a chapter to the dark Rumple/Emma vid : click here
- No smut, just the Emma chapter I'd written yesterday (technically two days ago from where I am XD), can write more smut if people want :3

Last edited by Rumpelgold; 03-02-2012 at 04:33 PM
Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

EmmaGold: Wow, TOTALLY forgot to answer your comment since I missed 3 pages the other day... *facepalm* But in answer to your question, I actually NEVER stopped watching House. xD I've watched it from s1 to the most recent episode, but since there are so many seasons, I've honestly forgotten a lot of the key elements (Chase and Cameron's wedding included). There were actually a lot of really adorable shots of them, like Jen laughing/having cake smeared on her face, so I kept some in case I ever need them. :3

RumpelGold: I LIKED THE CRAP OUT OF THAT PAGE. xD lol I should unlike it so I can like it again. :') And I loved the pic! I'll check out chapter 2 of your fic in a second. And don't worry about smut. Character/relationship development is just as good to read about.

Eliza: I agree. *le sigh* I find it funny how Belle says, "No one decides my fate but me," yet she doesn't have the backbone to back up that statement. If this were true, she wouldn't have been so easily persuaded/manipulated by Regina. Not to mention, she was completely subservient to Rumpel. I was dying for her to argue with him/be all spirited like real!Belle, but we just didn't get that. I think there are supposed to be more scenes between them later, so hopefully something like that will be what we get instead of MORE boring/cutesy talks about love. I think I've been spoiled by the Gemma scenes, 'cause THOSE have passion. I can only ship a couple if there's sexual tension, soooo yeah.

The only good thing about their Belle was she had beautiful clothes. xD And I liked her wig. LoL

I'll agree that Emma has taken a backseat to the other characters lately, but even if someone's the main character, they can't ALWAYS be the primary focus of every single episode. Sometimes it's important to discover the backgrounds of other characters first, so that's probably what they're doing. It's the very first season, so everyone's full story hasn't been told yet (including Emma's), so I'm honestly expecting Emma to take the backseat until they're ready to dive more into her background. I can't wait for that. ^^ With that said, I honestly don't think she'll break the curse any time soon... She may realize she believes Henry at the end of the season, but I definitely don't think she'll break the curse. Especially if it's as monumental as one of our theories, because I think they'd need WAY more build-up for that.

I love that line! Princess!Emma and Rumple will rule the world. xD hahaha They SO would. Dammit, I need to draw that! *stamps foot* I still picture Princess!Emma looking like Rapunzel. xD I'm seriously tempted to draw Emma hitting Rumpel with a frying pan, LOL!

That's a good point. Belle TRIED to calm Rumpel down, but he ended up getting pissed/throwing her in the dungeon. Come to think of it, one of my favorite parts was when he told her to shut the hell up, 'cause I was thinking something similar. Mainly because she kept saying, "Don't you see? It's true love!" ...Yeeeah, but wouldn't the kiss have worked? o.O GOSH, I miss the real beast. ;___; And the real Belle, for that matter... :sob: I know I should get over it, but my expectations were SOOOOOOO freaking high for that episode. x_X

Oh, and totally just realized... You told me the Rumbelle fans have 6 threads. WE have 6 threads, too... How on earth have they talked so much?? O___O Of course, I've accepted that their fanbase is WAY bigger, so I'm sure that's got something to do with it. We "desperate souls" aren't too many. xP

Ilda: Awesome splice! It needs to happen on the show...

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 03-02-2012 at 11:38 PM
Old 03-03-2012, 03:40 AM
New Fan

Wow, I cant believe we are at the end of this thread already! Good job guys! Your devotion is just one of the many great things about Gemma, so hugs all around!
Seriously, classes and work and the rest of my life really need to stop so I can give Gemma and this forum the attention it deserves, but I dont think that'll happen, considering I cant spin my own riches like Rumpel...lucky imp

RumpelGold: I'm going to go like that Facebook page right now, and read your fic!!

Eliza: I have to go with the calming with a touch line. That was my favorite part of skin deep, considering that with Belle he just flipped out and got all "time out in the dungeon" on her.

Kendra: I actually see Emma as Rapunzel too hahaha you should totally draw that frying pan picture!! I'm sure that would slow Rumpel down if he was trying to make a deal with her or perhaps just getting a bit too "friendly"

Ilda: Love the picture I really like when Jen wears red, especially that red dress in the pilot. I kind of have a fantasy that there will be some formal event in SB that Emma has to attend and she wears that dress and Gold compliments her or (even better) is speechless at the sight

So this is a Gemma fic that I came across on the Ouat Fans page on FB. Has anyone else seen it? This is the first in a series that is currently on its third story. You guys should check out their Gemma goodness! MediaMiner - Fan Fic: Once Upon A Time: Into The Devil's Den
Old 03-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
I've accepted that their fanbase is WAY bigger, so I'm sure that's got something to do with it. We "desperate souls" aren't too many. xP

Not necessarily true. I mean, yes there are probably more people on those threads because they advertised like mad before the episode was even aired Plus, a lot of Gemma fans I know aren't on these forums, and if you hadn't told me and given me the link I would never have known of this site's existence O_o
Old 03-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelgold (View Post)
Not necessarily true. I mean, yes there are probably more people on those threads because they advertised like mad before the episode was even aired Plus, a lot of Gemma fans I know aren't on these forums, and if you hadn't told me and given me the link I would never have known of this site's existence O_o
Yep, I agree I think there are lots of Gemma fans but just in lots of different places and they don't know about this thread maybe

Jakls: I didn't reveal much about the sneak peeks except that she's with David and Sydney. I don't think I said anything spoiler or what's happening in the scene After all, I've already seen on the Snowing thread people discuss about how happy they were with the sneak peeks so I thought it was ok to give my opinion just on what I felt and who she was with in the scene. Didn't reveal the plot or anything

Thanks for the new chapter RumpelGold

Kendra: Yeah, I thought it didn't make sense either. I seriously miss the real and strong Belle And I've definitely been spoiled by the Gemma's sexual tension! Nothing could equal to their relationship to me now

I did think Belle was cute/beautiful though... But almost childish sometimes
I don't ask for Emma to be the focus of EVERY episodes! I was perfectly fine that she almost wasn't in the last one, or in the 3rd one for example. I understand that some episodes can focuse on someone else BUT since Skin Deep I feel like none of the epis have focused on her and she's been just in the background watching every other characters having their own life I think there should either be a centric epi about her soon, either she should be more present in more of the epis. But for now it seems to me that Rumple/Gold is more of a main character/and or Regina/and or Mary than her, and I'm not liking it too much

I also don't think she'll break the curse until the end of the show to tell the truth. Or the season before the last one. But I think she might believe in the curse at the end of this season

Aaaw thanks!! Can't wait to see that new art of yours

Kind of weird but that also was my fav part when Rumple was all pissed out and breaking everything around. Probably because I was pissed out too

Well, we definitely are "Desperate Souls" right now

Katie: I love that line too And I think it got the more votes so it will probably be our next title

And EVERYONE: I'm not happy with you!! You didn't even reach the last post so now I'm stuck can't even post the new thread Anyone wants to open???????
Old 03-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Yep, I agree I think there are lots of Gemma fans but just in lots of different places and they don't know about this thread maybe
This... x'D I think anyone outside the USA doesn't know this place exists O_O? Or perhaps only in this country they're unaware of it XD

I would love to open the new topic if I knew how O_O

Still a forum noob you see