Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Khan: Will go read now 8') YES!

Kendra: No thank you xD Not my old account again XD lol... Besides, I'm saving my arm for my thesis and for our rp XD lol <3

And I think the concept of Rumplestiltskin is taken out of concept too much by now. You can't give one character all the amazing things, it would ruin and weaken his motivations and make certain actions and feelings less sincere =/ At least that's how I feel about it. About the locking up like a beast would.. I have written lots of Stockholm Syndrome stuff and can say by now there was none in the series xD I can understand why, but I can also understand why it annoyed you =) xD We're just more for dark stuff and things just can't go that simple and easy in life 8')
Old 02-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)
Thought you guys might appreciate this tweet from Robert.
That's awesome. Thanks for sharing, Jakls.

That line drawing came out very well.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys

I am so far behind in the comments that I do not know where to start!

Too little time + too many things to say + my bad English = Frustration
Old 02-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Heather: Thanks so much!

RumpelGold: You know, ever since you quit Facebook, I haven't been on there at all... I'll bet everyone's wondering where I went. XD I only miss the heckling on photos. Other than that, I'm fine with not being there. I also had to lol, cuz khan's story had the ripping the shirt thing, too. xD I swear, my mind is simpatico with that woman's... WE MUST HAVE THE SAME BRAIN. That's about the 2nd or 3rd time we've had a similar Gemma scene.

I agree. I know it's a random comparison, but that's why I hate Superman...he only has ONE weakness, and that's boring. Rumpel's similar, because his only weakness seems to be Belle. Perhaps that's why I hated that so much. x-X He kind of lost his awesomeness when he started moping/pining over that cup. I've realized that Rumpel's main appeal is his attitude, so when he completely CHANGED, I was turned off from his character in every possible way.

Since there's supposed to be an episode with
Spoiler:
Old 02-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Aww. D: I don't really blame you... The fandom makes me cry now. lol Not only from the rudeness, but the random flip from Gemma to Rumbelle. Gemma WAS getting popular (ever-so-slowly) once Desperate Soul aired, but after that "so cute you wanna puke" Skin Deep ep aired, it all went away. -.- If Skin Deep would've been darker, I probably could've accepted it more readily. I actually planned on shipping Rumbelle in December, aka BEFORE I knew they were canon, so once it WAS canon, I was all pffft, no thanks. Sucked the interest RIGHT out of me. x-X
I undertsnad that. Even though I currently ship Rumpel and Belle, Golden Swan will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm still hoping for some meaningful scenes between them. Emma's fate will become entangled with Mr. Gold's, and the show will have to address that at some point. If Rumpel and Belle don't work out (which is a possibility) I'm hopping right back on the Golden Swan train!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Kendra.

I try to keep an open mind as far as the shipping goes for the newly created pairings that aren't already 'epic pairings ... like SW/PC'. I still think there are doorways opened to Emma/Mr. Gold, it's just so hard to predict where everything will eventually lead for Mr. Gold in the end.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Heather: Thanks so much!

RumpelGold: You know, ever since you quit Facebook, I haven't been on there at all... I'll bet everyone's wondering where I went. XD I only miss the heckling on photos. Other than that, I'm fine with not being there. I also had to lol, cuz khan's story had the ripping the shirt thing, too. xD I swear, my mind is simpatico with that woman's... WE MUST HAVE THE SAME BRAIN. That's about the 2nd or 3rd time we've had a similar Gemma scene.

I agree. I know it's a random comparison, but that's why I hate Superman...he only has ONE weakness, and that's boring. Rumpel's similar, because his only weakness seems to be Belle. Perhaps that's why I hated that so much. x-X He kind of lost his awesomeness when he started moping/pining over that cup. I've realized that Rumpel's main appeal is his attitude, so when he completely CHANGED, I was turned off from his character in every possible way.

Since there's supposed to be an episode with
Spoiler:

You know what they say Kendra...great minds think alike
Old 02-29-2012, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan81 (View Post)
You know what they say Kendra...great minds think alike
.. this... XD Yes I noticed the similarities as well, Kendra. Especially the shirt thing with the buttons clattering to the floor.. only a day before Khan posted this part Kendra sent the exact same to me XD Lol....

But I see more things appear now, things I wrote to others in my rp I now see in fics and fanart too so I'm happy... More Gemma!
Old 02-29-2012, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Candygirl: Thanks I also agree with you Love that EmmaGold art

Kendra: You should spend less time sleeping and more time making LOVELY Gemma arts LOVE it!!!!!

Aaaaw you couldn't watch it entirely? But I was sure it was all on youtube... Or maybe not. I'm sure you would have loved them, they have a LOT of chemistry And I'm totally in love with the first scene between them where he asks her why people call him Hatter And there's her boyfriend you just want to

And NO, NO it wasn't over here that mods censored me, if it was the case I wouldn't be over here anymore It was on another forum I was on back then

I can't remember Bat x Cat's first episode I think they had more of an on & off thing, like they want to get it on everytime they're together and they also have this kind of love/hate relationship, because they are opposites. I also love that Selina actually IS Rumple/Gold in this case, I mean the darker character you can't control but who you can feel is good deep down. That said, I also loved Bat x Cat since Tim Burton's interpretation and I've read some parts of the comics and I love it too, although some parts are really sad! It's just frustrating how they can't ever really be together since they both are loners

You're welcome

And yes, sunday there's a new OUAT episode
(with lots of Rumple/Belle ) Ok, just kidding

I'll tell you if you can watch it RumpelGold

Thanks Shama I still have to read chapters 10 and 11 but I'll definitely get to it

Quote:
Gemma WAS getting popular (ever-so-slowly) once Desperate Soul aired, but after that "so cute you wanna puke" Skin Deep ep aired, it all went away. -.-
THIS is actually what depressed me the most Because when I watched Skin Deep's promo and knew Rumple would be the Beast I just knew it would happen. I mean, unfortunately people's reactions are sometimes predictable

Spoiler:

Heather: Yeah, I'm just hoping there still are doors opened for Gemma

Suite That's ok start where you want BUT DID YOU SEE I posted a vid just for you????
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: i love the "wedding" pictures

A little share :

Last edited by Persephone; 02-29-2012 at 02:47 PM
Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

On that note .....

is there any subforum for random theories btw O_o?

And I was thinking this, which I think is rather unlikely, but.. I had thought when Regina forbid Emma to see Henry ever again, that in some way Gold would help her to see him again. Instead Regina pops up and shoves Henry into Emma's arms... am I the only one who found this not only very odd but also disappointing. So many possibilities they open for their plot, and they just don't seem to use them x_x

I still do hope Gold will be needed or will freely join Emma in the fight for custody

Edit: Jensen... OMG O_O Where did you get that from? It's awesome O_O And the duct tape and rope haha XD
Old 02-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

OMG!!!!!! Ilda, WHERE DID YOU GOT THESE FROM!!! You nearly just killed me, they're sooo cute I want the same

RumpelGold: Well, I think there's a thread for the next episode over here, or maybe you can go on the spoiler board if it's spoiler and you can post anything you want over there

I would have also liked it better if Gold was the one who helped Emma with seeing Henry and I really hope it happens in the future That said, he did help her somehow, Regina wouldn't have let Emma & Henry see each other if she didn't want to talk to Mr Gold

And I just read one of the Writer's quote about how Regina's and Gold's relationship is going to change... I want to know mooore about Gold and Emma's relationship, they still didn't undertand that
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelgold (View Post)
(how do you get text like that x'D? I tried it before but I'm a forum noob lol )
To wrap spoiler tags around something, just put [ SP ]spoiler goes here[ / SP], but without the spaces.

Kendra, my TDK stuff is all from 2009 and on, I think, so you probably haven't read it.

Spoiler:
Ilda, Candygirl, and Kendra, thanks for all those gorgeous arts (and crafts )!

Rumpel, there's a General Discussion Thread where you can post any random theories you might have.

GUYS. I've started a Gemma fanart. Mind, it's my first major drawing with my new tablet, so it probably won't turn out that great.

Last edited by JuliaForADay; 02-29-2012 at 03:09 PM
Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I found the dolls here (Laura's Dollies!! - Once Upon A Fan).

By the way, i´ve read a few spoilers at ABC forum and they don´t deny or confirm whether Henry´s father has appeared. They did say it will be a total “a-ha moment.”
Old 02-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Oh, so you mean what everyone will be saying when the father turns out to be Gold.