Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Rumple doesn't care about the dark one hurting anyone. He came back to town to save his own cowardly ass. And the worst thing is he used Emma to do it.

What did she ever do to him?
I do like Rumple, but I have to agree with this. I can understand him wanting to kill Hook because of their rocky past, but what he tried to do to Emma was low. Plus, she's the mother of his only grandson. He needs dark magic rehab or something.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastya (View Post)
I do like Rumple, but I have to agree with this. I can understand him wanting to kill Hook because of their rocky past, but what he tried to do to Emma was low. Plus, she's the mother of his only grandson. He needs dark magic rehab or something.
But that's the whole point of addiction. The addition controls you and you do things that sober, you would never think of. I can tell stories of mothers literally selling their kids on the street for a fix. Does this excuse his behavior, not by any stretch of the imagination, but it gives insight as to why he is willing to hurt those who are closest to him.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
But that's the whole point of addiction. The addition controls you and you do things that sober, you would never think of. I can tell stories of mothers literally selling their kids on the street for a fix. Does this excuse his behavior, not by any stretch of the imagination, but it gives insight as to why he is willing to hurt those who are closest to him.
I'd like to see them possibly explore Rumples addiction next season, or even the recovery if there is one. He plays a great villain, but after 4 seasons it may be time for a new storyline for Gold.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

So no reconciliation needed for Emma and Charming?

We just assume that since Emma forgave Snow she also forgave David?
Old 05-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Let's face it. The show's portrayal of Emma's relationship with David has always been questionable.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 05-08-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I would assume since Emma forgave Emma, she also forgives her father too. We might not see it, but I think it's a given.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Wow... really? Mal and now Lily are woosified? Color me disappointed! Oh well. We'll see come this next Sunday!
Old 05-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn't see it if anyone's addressed it, but why did Daniel have a grave? Even if Regina said she'd given up on bringing him back to life, didn't his body still need to be under a preservation spell somewhere Whale could get ahold of it?
Old 05-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

It wasn't addressed but the same marker was shown in Apple Red As Blood. I assume it's just a memorial stone not an actual grave, similar to one for a person who was burned completely or lost at sea.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Deleted scene
Old 08-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think I understand why this was cut.

Regina being mean to Robin after what he just learned about was a little uncalled for IMO.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And Emma threatening Lily was maybe a bit much, too ...
Old 08-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

yeah that too. Plus, prior to this episode, they just reconciled.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
And Emma threatening Lily was maybe a bit much, too ...
She and Belle must have the same potion for turning people into toads.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 4x20 | “Mother” | #86
Written by: Jane Espenson
Directed by: Ron Underwood
Emma returns to Storybrooke to reunite Lily with Maleficent while Regina and Robin struggle to cope with the implications of Zelena’s pregnancy. When Gold’s health takes a turn for the worse, Isaac looks to a new ally for help procuring the magic ink he needs to re-write history. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Cora returns from Wonderland to beg Regina’s forgiveness on the anniversary of Daniel’s murder. Cora vows to help her daughter find true love, but Regina remains suspicious of her mother’s intentions.