Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
Did you see Mal's face? She was jumping out of her skin to meet her daughter.
She brought tears to my eyes.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Did you see Mal's face? She was jumping out of her skin to meet her daughter.
I thought it was sweet as well

Initial episode thoughts:

-the CS interactions were short and sweet, but deeply profound. Their “I’ve got you, babe” nod as Emma rushed to Snow was perfect, as was Emma forgiving Snowing (also the CS hug and the scene on the dock )

-I liked mal/lily by the end, but feel like Lily not being as vengeful seemed a bit rushed, to say the least.

-Also, still a bit confused on why the author is so Team Rumple

-really enjoyed the flashbacks , my heart broke as regina took the potion (lana was flawless this episode )

..and OMG that ending/teaser
Old 05-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well Regina finally did the right thing to get her happy ending. Quite honestly I'm suprised Lily's blood has the power to rewrite everything, I thought that was only Emma. Well we get a wicked AU finale next week! Right about now I could watch a whole season of Snow Dark and Rumple Knight in Shining Armor. Maleficent and Lily being a happy mother and daughter while Emma is like the ultimate evil in the universe.
Oh and lastly, being one who was born not able to have children of my own, Regina taking that potion hit me like a ton of bricks.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Just my thoughts but
a) Coral you are messing with you don't know
b)dissappointed in Regina for not understanding what the Do is wthout Rumple
c) Mal, my girl....you were awesome
d) what the herll with next week???????????
e) UHm Belle? Your man is dying....where is she?
f) Sexy Rumple/knight is sexy

Quote:
Well Regina finally did the right thing to get her happy ending. Quite honestly I'm suprised Lily's blood has the power to rewrite everything, I thought that was only Emma. Well we get a wicked AU finale next week! Right about now I could watch a whole season of Snow Dark and Rumple Knight in Shining Armor. Maleficent and Lily being a happy mother and daughter while Emma is like the ultimate evil in the universe.
Oh and lastly, being one who was born not able to have children of my own, Regina taking that potion hit me like a ton of bricks.
. I see your PV andI'm sorry. Although I see how you can relate to the show!
Sorry for Rl moments but I agree.

RoseBennett
Old 05-03-2015, 08:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

-really enjoyed the flashbacks , my heart broke as regina took the potion (lana was flawless this episode )

Eh I wouldn't worry about this too much. She has henry. Now probably roland too. And robin are all part of her world. And I believe that their true love soul mate power may be able to break this curse. If adam and eddy want an outlawqueen princess apart of their story. Don't forget snow had the same potion and was reversed by lake nostros. True love is the most powerful magic after all.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Brilliant episode. There's a new Book in town and it's Rumple behind each character's story now....

I love everything about this episode. Perfect setup for the finale.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Loved this episode!

I may be the only Robin Regina fan who loves it, but there ya go.
So much goodness.

The long awaited Emma forgiveness reunion scene with her parents, esp Snow was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. I hated seeing Snow suffering and in pain over Emma's temporary rejection of her parents.

It's great that Hook was instrumental in Emma's epiphany. I like very much so the scenes when Hook is selfless and it was a nice scene to see him worried over Emma's relationship with her parents. Great parallel to last week where we see Regina using Emma's parents as one reason to reign in her darkness. Not to mention a nice callback to when Hook and Regina tagteamed Emma when they were searching for the author.

I only wish there had also been a lovely sweet scene between Henry and Emma leading to her forgiving her parents.

Rumple and The Author continue to be the true selfish villains of this back half of season 4. Just think, loving and protecting his grandson would have led to unblackening his sick dark heart. But, think the finale will rock. Love the promo of Dark Snow!

Regina's story -- awesome. Cora, of all people, this despicable evil person, is used in a flashback to remind us how far Regina has come. No longer in bondage to her mother's ideals, Regina finds contentment in her place in Storybrooke, her adopted son, freedom from the desires of revenge, Robin. She's already accepted Robin's child.

I love Zelena!

Her hilarious lines! I've missed her. I love the opportunity she presents Regina in a possible redemptive arc herself. She almost seemed human at one point when Regina was conversing with her over "Mother".

Snow and Charming gave Regina multiple chances to heal and thrive and redeem herself. I'm hoping Regina does the same for "sis".

Love the scenes between Mal and Lily. They're only tarnished a bit in my mind because we haven't seen any meetups yet between Mal and Aurora. Is Mal truly zen and free of anger as she lets on?
Old 05-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

This is totally something I missed, buuuuut

anyone notice how Emma healed Snow? She healed her mom with magic!
Old 05-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
This is totally something I missed, buuuuut

anyone notice how Emma healed Snow? She healed her mom with magic!
Yeah, that was great.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that was cool
Old 05-04-2015, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah that was cool
I guess she has the same ability as Rumpel and Regina.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Mal was amazing in this episode.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

My feelings on this episode are as follows:
-I liked that Emma reunited with her parents but I still don't connect with her as a character. I keep hoping this would change as the seasons progress but I'm liking her less rather than more.
-I really do love Snowing, they say a lot through looks and touches. Such a nice relationship to see on scene.
-I really enjoyed Mal's scenes with her daughter, that character has come a long way. I was wondering whether Lily would change dramatically once she reached SB since all her darkness would be activated per say. Her story and Rumple's story are interesting parallels.
-I enjoyed Hook supporting and caring for Emma but its such a contrast with his continued snarling and bullying attitude towards Rumple. He's coming along but everytime he's near Rumple he regresses two seasons
-Both Hook and Regina came across as somewhat lacking in common sense when they found out that Rumple was dying and the Dark One entity would be taking over enitrely and their reponse was to taunt Rumple about dying. Ummm. I can give Regina a pass thinking that maybe she doesn't know what the Dark One is like as she has never known a pre-Rumple DO but Hook? He was alive at the time of a fully evil and uncontained DO that slaughtered innocent people en mass. Whatever my current feelings on Rumple, he has evidently been holding the Dark One back for several hundred years. But both Regina and Hook, instead of thinking of the consequences of a DO unhindered by any human moral compass (even a shaky one like Rumple's) instead take the moment to basically go "ha ha, you're dying, you're dying". Can't see the forest for the trees....
-Rumple! Really? Your idea of a happy ending is having some kind of prepubescent fantasy wherein you get to be a knight and save your Belle. I understand how this connects to his original story (he originally thought that he could take on the DO power and use it as a force for good to end the Ogre Wars and protect all the children of the lands like a knight but obviously he did not fully understand the effect of harbouring the DO entity would have) but still... There are moments when Rumple comes off as so childish and this is one of them (perhaps not surprising since he never had a childhood per say and often seems to regress there). I was hoping he would sacrifice his happy ending but it seems Rumple has lost so much of his multidimensional quality as the seasons pogress. Is this supposed to be a hint that the DO is overcoming more and more of his humanity? If it is it's brilliant. Otherwise....
-How come they released a Belle still and they deleted her scene. It's almost taunting at this point!!
Old 05-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amomentintime3 (View Post)
My feelings on this episode are as follows:
-I liked that Emma reunited with her parents but I still don't connect with her as a character. I keep hoping this would change as the seasons progress but I'm liking her less rather than more.
-I really do love Snowing, they say a lot through looks and touches. Such a nice relationship to see on scene.
-I really enjoyed Mal's scenes with her daughter, that character has come a long way. I was wondering whether Lily would change dramatically once she reached SB since all her darkness would be activated per say. Her story and Rumple's story are interesting parallels.
-I enjoyed Hook supporting and caring for Emma but its such a contrast with his continued snarling and bullying attitude towards Rumple. He's coming along but everytime he's near Rumple he regresses two seasons
-Both Hook and Regina came across as somewhat lacking in common sense when they found out that Rumple was dying and the Dark One entity would be taking over enitrely and their reponse was to taunt Rumple about dying. Ummm. I can give Regina a pass thinking that maybe she doesn't know what the Dark One is like as she has never known a pre-Rumple DO but Hook? He was alive at the time of a fully evil and uncontained DO that slaughtered innocent people en mass. Whatever my current feelings on Rumple, he has evidently been holding the Dark One back for several hundred years. But both Regina and Hook, instead of thinking of the consequences of a DO unhindered by any human moral compass (even a shaky one like Rumple's) instead take the moment to basically go "ha ha, you're dying, you're dying". Can't see the forest for the trees....
-Rumple! Really? Your idea of a happy ending is having some kind of prepubescent fantasy wherein you get to be a knight and save your Belle. I understand how this connects to his original story (he originally thought that he could take on the DO power and use it as a force for good to end the Ogre Wars and protect all the children of the lands like a knight but obviously he did not fully understand the effect of harbouring the DO entity would have) but still... There are moments when Rumple comes off as so childish and this is one of them (perhaps not surprising since he never had a childhood per say and often seems to regress there). I was hoping he would sacrifice his happy ending but it seems Rumple has lost so much of his multidimensional quality as the seasons pogress. Is this supposed to be a hint that the DO is overcoming more and more of his humanity? If it is it's brilliant. Otherwise....
-How come they released a Belle still and they deleted her scene. It's almost taunting at this point!!
Good post.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Loved the episode! Another great one! Why didn't Regina have the author write Zelena a cab home as it were to Oz? That would've been a funny line! She tells Zelena that's writing her a cab home to Oz and never to return. Anyways, it was great and I can't wait for the season finale next week