Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

I guess Cora didn't think much of Belle but I'm glad that she didn't kidnap her cuz I would have been AGAIN?! UGH! I'm tired of OUAT writing Belle like a victim when she's not. I like it more when she's written like in Skin Deep(1x12) and The Outsider(2x11) that's who Belle really is as a character.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Right Cora was too busy using Henry instead, but I wish they would do something more for Belle then her confined in a mental ward of whateva, I hope Ruby helps her cause I think Rumple gonna be busy with the latest turn of events.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Who knows, surviving death might push him harder on finding a way to restore his Belle but I'm thinking it'll be awhile since, like you say, he's got other matters to handle right now. I'm tired of her being in the hospital... why is she still there?!

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 03-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well I assume there is only one door to the Vault and Regina came in before Snow could leave. Even if Regina had taken the heart back by force it wouldn't have been back into Cora's body so Snow used manipulation to do it yes but what other way did she have, Rumple basically told her if she doesn't do it her family dies and he is known to know the future. And I actually don't think it's what makes it worst, it makes her different from Regina. Snow already felt guilt about it when at the time Cora wasn't even dead yet and she risks her safety and her families by going back with Charming to try to stop it. Snow was about to kill a mass murder that just killed her governess and was on the way to kill her whole family (not to mention her mother's murderer) and she feels huge guilt for it. They (Cora and Regina) broke her in last week's episode when they killed Johanna yet Snow is the one that feels guilt for killing. That is what makes her Snow.
^This

Snow must have felt guilt immediately after Regina left with Cora's heart. Snow has a good heart and she felt so bad what she was doing even if she wanted to protect her family against two mass murderers. That is diffferent from Regina and Cora. They never felt gulit in killing people.

While I'm happy that Cora is not longer in the show, I really wanted Regina to kill her instead. That Snow went to the vault and get the heart, but Regina would have showed up telling her that she will do it That would have been better in my honest opinion.

Other things;
I really do love Henry, but smiling and talking like that while his grandpa is dying is not cool.
I wanted more Ruby then we got
It was really awesome to see Emma using magic like that
Charming trying to talk some sense into his wife
Little annoyed that Rumples voice was not the same has in other episodes when he was the Dark One in the flashbacks

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-11-2013, 12:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Like a couple of others, I thought Snow had the wrong heart too and I'm not sure why. Or whose it would've been for that matter. But I definitely didn't think it was Cora's at first.

I had a feeling that Regina would have a hand in killing Cora, but not the way it happened. I actually thought Cora would do something to endanger Henry and that Regina would end up killing her to save him. I didn't really picture Snow having anything to do with it. Snow manipulating Regina the way she did was something I never would've imagined we'd see. The show's made a point of showing how villains aren't so much born as created and now we see that no one is immune. Honestly in thinking about it, it's surprising that Snow didn't reach this point sooner. I don't like what she did, but I understand it. And I can't really hate on her for it; she was desperate and as we've seen, desperation makes people do crazy things. Evil things. I'm not justifying what she did at all, I'm just saying I can see why she would feel like that was her only option. People can only be pushed so far.

Case in point: Regina reverting back into the evil Queen. It was only a matter of time. Overall I have to say that I really don't like what they've done with her this season. I don't understand what their plan for her is. Though at least she has a more legitimate reason to hate Snow now. It's going to be interesting to watch this unfold.

Am I the only one who didn't buy Cora saying that Regina would've been enough? I felt they were trying too hard there.

I liked Bae grabbing his father's hands after admitting he was still angry. There's a lot of potential there and I'm very curious to see how their relationship develops from here on out. Bae's reaction to finding out his dad had a girlfriend was kind of priceless.

And speaking of, that phone conversation between Belle and Rumple was beautiful.

Rumple/Cora seriously creeped me out during the spinning scene. And really, I don't see the point of the whole baby contract. I don't like the idea of Regina being his daughter, but why bring up all of that if that's not where they were going. Right now it seems like it was done more so to mess with the audience than to advance the story. Does that make any sense?
Old 03-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I had a feeling that Regina would have a hand in killing Cora, but not the way it happened. I actually thought Cora would do something to endanger Henry and that Regina would end up killing her to save him.
Yeah, I originally predicted this avenue too, but I guess for me, it was too good to be true. It was rather predictable, but I think I'd take it over what we got. But no, they wouldn't do that, because that would actually mean keeping Regina and Henry connected in some true fashion and having Regina still appear redeemable in Henry's eyes by sacrificing her mother for him.

Quote:
Case in point: Regina reverting back into the evil Queen. It was only a matter of time. Overall I have to say that I really don't like what they've done with her this season. I don't understand what their plan for her is. Though at least she has a more legitimate reason to hate Snow now. It's going to be interesting to watch this unfold.
As a Regina fan, I feel this way about Regina's overall handling this season. It's seriously turned me off to the show in a major way.

Although, I still can't fathom why the loss of Daniel, her true love, wouldn't be considered a legitmate reason in FTL, even if it was misguided regarding Young Snow's true intentions. I dislike the notion of things only mattering on this show now when it comes back down to who shares a blood relation with who and connections only mattering then. Like Emma's whole speech, while a bit tight, proclaiming Gold as family now ... so by default, he gets a ... 'I will save your butt and get you out of jail' free card?!

Yeah, Regina won't be getting any of those. Regina = no blood ties.

Quote:
Rumple/Cora seriously creeped me out during the spinning scene. And really, I don't see the point of the whole baby contract. I don't like the idea of Regina being his daughter, but why bring up all of that if that's not where they were going. Right now it seems like it was done more so to mess with the audience than to advance the story. Does that make any sense?
Makes sense to me because I don't get the point of the whole love story, the new deal, or why Regina had to play any part in any of this after these details from tonight's episode.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-11-2013 at 01:24 AM
Old 03-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cora: Omg, my favorite character is dead what's also heartbreaking is that she lived a heartless life for so long, and her final words of death were so promising, R.I.P Cora mills.

Snow: Hate her, can't believe she manipulated Regina like that, there were other ways Rumple could have been saved. I'll be team Regina all the way, i hope she makes Snow's life HELL!

Regina: Good to see the EQ again, and it is well justified, yes Regina has done bad things in the past but that doesn't excuse what Snow did,

Rumple: Was pretty good this episode. So the difference between him and Cora was that he still had his heart inside him, so the feelings were still there, While Cora wanted nothing to do with feelings. Whether Cora agreed with Xavier or she was manipulate to do it, i guess that is left up to interpretation.

Emma: She still loves Neal, that is all!
Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
Snow: Hate her, can't believe she manipulated Regina like that, there were other ways Rumple could have been saved. I'll be team Regina all the way, i hope she makes Snow's life HELL!
!
Rumple himself stated there was none otherwise he would haven't risked it, he was shocked to be healed. But it wasn't about saving Rumple, it was about saving Emma, Charming and Snow.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Rumple himself stated there was none otherwise he would haven't risked it, he was shocked to be healed. But it wasn't about saving Rumple, it was about saving Emma, Charming and Snow.
Poor writing then. He's The Dark one and yet he can't heal himself from simple poison? Having Cora cast some wicked spell could have worked but not a simple blade full of poison, Rumple has shown to heal wounds and return arms with magic.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Poor writing then. He's The Dark one and yet he can't heal himself from simple poison? Having Cora cast some wicked spell could have worked but not a simple blade full of poison, Rumple has shown to heal wounds and return arms with magic.
Yes but it's been said the poison Hook used was uncurable. So it wasn't simple poison.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:06 AM
New Fan

realy good episode maybe the best of the season!!!

i love all of cora (young and old) and rumple's scenes the chemistry between robert and rose was amazing breathtaking
the rumbelle scenes even if i have watch it before it was so beautiful and after that we had neal and rumple OMG so many fells
i knew he would keep his powers hihihi im so glad he did
and regina they realy make her kill her own mother i didnt exept that it was nice twist

but there some things i cant understand when did rumple teach her magic, in a day i mean she called him master at previous episode he only taught her two things take hearts and make gold where did she find the book????
Old 03-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i hope she makes Snow's life HELL!
Forgot to say she has been doing that since the moment she manipulated Sidney into killing Snow's father. And just last week they broke her into no longer seeing right so I don't think this would do Regina anymore good than it did before And surely won't help her get Henry back.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Forgot to say she has been doing that since the moment she manipulated Sidney into killing Snow's father. And just last week they broke her into no longer seeing right so I don't think this would do Regina anymore good than it did before And surely won't help her get Henry back.
At this point, I'll be honest, I don't think she is ever going to get Henry back. Maybe later on down the road, when the dust settles a bit, she'll be lucky to garner a quick visit here or there, like a distant relative, but I don't predict much for their future as of right now.

In fact, now that she's going all EQ again, whose to say she won't just distance herself from Henry and not care anymore, upon finding out he's Gold's grandson?! Ick, look at Gold manipulating Snow with the knowledge of who he is to Henry, I can only imagine what would go down with Regina.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Little annoyed that Rumples voice was not the same has in other episodes when he was the Dark One in the flashbacks
His voice never is the same in the show. In one episode, he used an Edinburgh accent, not a variation of his own Glasgow one, in another he was slightly Cockney, in another he was more Recieved Pronunciation (accentless English). When he talks to Belle the pitch is low and fairly normal, when he's doing a deal it's high and giggly.

I have hardly ever heard him use the same voice in two different circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallinrain
The baby contract is his one of his standard deals. From the evidence supplied, he then makes another deal with a couple desperate for a baby, and the child goes to a good home.

I think they brought the issue of Regina as his daughter up specifically to clear up any spec that she might have been. People can obviously be powerful magicians in their own right, and without having to necessarily be born of True Love.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 03-11-2013, 03:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Although, I still can't fathom why the loss of Daniel, her true love, wouldn't be considered a legitmate reason in FTL, even if it was misguided regarding Young Snow's true intentions. I dislike the notion of things only mattering on this show now when it comes back down to who shares a blood relation with who and connections only mattering then. Like Emma's whole speech, while a bit tight, proclaiming Gold as family now ... so by default, he gets a ... 'I will save your butt and get you out of jail' free card?!

Yeah, Regina won't be getting any of those. Regina = no blood ties.
You might want to watch the beginning of season 2 again, it seems you missed the episode where Emma (and Snow and Charming) took on an angry mob and then a wraith to save Regina - a woman who had actually tried to curse her to eternal nightmares the day before. I seem to recall she did it partly because Regina was Henry's mother i.e. family, not just because Emma's a generally good person.

Regina has had quite a few get out of jail free cards - Snow literally let her out of jail even after she murdered Snows father and tried to kill snow repeatedly.

Also what punishment did Regina get for her murder of Graham - seems like the Charmings gave her a get out of jail free card for that one too!

I'm pretty certain that if Gold was seen as half the sort if threat to them that Regina has been they'd let him die, blood ties or not! Snow nearly let him die anyway and that was without him ever trying to kill any of the Charmings.

Last edited by Inalgebra; 03-11-2013 at 03:54 AM