I love the pic in the OP!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 03-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok I just finished watching.

Woooooooooooow.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight's episode was just wow. I didn't care for it at all.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Great episode. Rose McGowan was excellent as young Cora. Also she looked stunning.

I'm a Rumbelle fan but imo Rose had lots of chemistry with Robert, something I didn't feel with present Cora. And now I understand even more his reaction in Skin Deep.

I loved the actors they casted as Regina's young father and grandfather. They could totally be related to her. It's small detail but I love things like those.

Snow's mom was a real bitch when she was young. I wonder what made her change and become such a nice person.

I'm still in shocked about what Snow did. I hope it was a purpose and it isn't something that it's forgotten in two episodes. I think it could be a great storyline if it is develop properly.

I loved that Henry called Neal "his dad"

And the Neal/Rumpel scenes killed me Robert & Michael are so good. When Neal said "I'm still angry" he sounded like he was 14 again. He still loves his papa no matter what and he looked kind of surprised when he realized his papa still loves him.

I loved the Rumbelle phone call And I loved Neal's reaction to Belle. He seemed surprised (in a good way) that his father is in love with someone.

Regina also sounded like a kid when she asked her mom not to leave her. My heart broke for her but I think she's going to be better off without Cora.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

I will start by saying this episode wasn't my cup of tea. I am all for Regina hating Snow for something she actually did and not something her mother did but tainting Snow to justify Regina going all evil just makes the show look bad. And not only that but it still doesn't work for me cause now she will hate Snow for something she tries to do herself in episode 9 which was killing Cora to save her family. For Regina it was Henry, for Snow it was Emma-Charming-Henry. Sure they had Snow regret it almost immediately after Regina left and her trying to stop Regina only for it to be too late but still to me it's not a storyline I cared to see. And Rumple manipulating Snow when she was still fresh from her grief from last episode and not thinking clearly into using the candle and them rubbing it in Regina's face, it's like too much in one episode. It took away the effects of his talk to Belle and Bae to me, like that was evil to do. And if this episode wanted me to feel bad for Cora they failed because she willingly chose power and revenge over a life of love. I felt very sad for Regina but at least in the end she got what she always wanted, Cora to really love her. But I am probably going to be the only one feeling this but dying like this is way too easy for Cora after everything she has done, all those families including children that she killed in fairytale present, killing Daniel, killing Eva who as the flashback showed as just a child (teen) when she did that to her, killing Johanna etc. At least her last moments were filled with love for her daughter realising she would have been enough but even that is too easy for me, I wanted her to feel the guilt of the murders she did, apologize from the heart to her daughter for killing her true love. Her decision to take out her own heart is what ultimately doomed her daughter to the evil queen we are now going to get.

Things I liked about the episode the Emma-Charming phone calls

Things I didn't like about the episode... the rest. The whole tainting Snow to justify Regina being all evil, just no
Old 03-10-2013, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn.
GREAT episode.
Now THAT'S a reason to hate Snow...but I can't fault the latter...given the alternative..had to be done.

Quote:
Snow's mom was a real bitch when she was young. I wonder what made her change and become such a nice person.
People grow up..also may have been humbled when the millers daughter became her step sister...
Old 03-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
People grow up..also may have been humbled when the millers daughter became her step sister...
I know people grow up but something must have happened to make her change so much.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like I said the humbling of Cora being her step sister
and I bet Cora gave Eva hell.

Besides tripping someone isn't some horrible irredeemable thing.

I do wonder how Eva ends up being the queen as we saw last week and Cora...doesn't. ...
Old 03-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingster (View Post)
Like I said the humbling of Cora being her step sister
and I bet Cora gave Eva hell.

Besides tripping someone isn't some horrible irredeemable thing.

I do wonder how Eva ends up being the queen as we saw last week and Cora...doesn't. ...
I am confused, I mean I miss the first 10 mins but I assumed I didn't miss anything since I had already seen the first 9 mins online but, how are Cora and Eva step sisters?
Old 03-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't say that about the tripping. It was just the way she acted. She seemed incredible spoiled and arrogant. Nothing like the Eva we saw in the previous episode.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

So sorry to butt in instead of introducing myself properly but I just had to. You all must see that what happened was completely necessary. Cora is no longer evil/seeking to be the Dark One, Rumple is still alive, Regina has a MUCH better reason for hating Snow's guts. Three birds one stone. In any case, I never cared for heroes saving the day without making an agonizing moral choice. Yay Snow!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
I will start by saying this episode wasn't my cup of tea. I am all for Regina hating Snow for something she actually did and not something her mother did but tainting Snow to justify Regina going all evil just makes the show look bad. And not only that but it still doesn't work for me cause now she will hate Snow for something she tries to do herself in episode 9 which was killing Cora to save her family. For Regina it was Henry, for Snow it was Emma-Charming-Henry. Sure they had Snow regret it almost immediately after Regina left and her trying to stop Regina only for it to be too late but still to me it's not a storyline I cared to see. And Rumple manipulating Snow when she was still fresh from her grief from last episode and not thinking clearly into using the candle and them rubbing it in Regina's face, it's like too much in one episode. It took away the effects of his talk to Belle and Bae to me, like that was evil to do. And if this episode wanted me to feel bad for Cora they failed because she willingly chose power and revenge over a life of love. I felt very sad for Regina but at least in the end she got what she always wanted, Cora to really love her. But I am probably going to be the only one feeling this but dying like this is way too easy for Cora after everything she has done, all those families including children that she killed in fairytale present, killing Daniel, killing Eva who as the flashback showed as just a child (teen) when she did that to her, killing Johanna etc. At least her last moments were filled with love for her daughter realising she would have been enough but even that is too easy for me, I wanted her to feel the guilt of the murders she did, apologize from the heart to her daughter for killing her true love. Her decision to take out her own heart is what ultimately doomed her daughter to the evil queen we are now going to get.

Things I liked about the episode the Emma-Charming phone calls

Things I didn't like about the episode... the rest. The whole tainting Snow to justify Regina being all evil, just no

Word on your whole post. That is why I didn't like this episode.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Riterra Smith (View Post)
So sorry to butt in instead of introducing myself properly but I just had to. You all must see that what happened was completely necessary. Cora is no longer evil/seeking to be the Dark One, Rumple is still alive, Regina has a MUCH better reason for hating Snow's guts. Three birds one stone. In any case, I never cared for heroes saving the day without making an agonizing moral choice. Yay Snow!
I feel the same way. I think it was logical that Snow did a mistake and I can't wait to see how she deals with it.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I didn't say that about the tripping. It was just the way she acted. She seemed incredible spoiled and arrogant. Nothing like the Eva we saw in the previous episode.
True..but does it need to be anything more complex than simple maturity?
Old 03-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm a bit torn on this episode. I think how I will rate it depends on what they do with the fallout.

Cora really did her daughter no favors taking her own heart out - it explains a lot about their previous interactions. And getting it back at the end doesn't change all the horrible thing Cora has done to Regina and a lot of other people, but I did feel for Cora there a brief moment. I do feel for Regina too, but her mother chose the dagger before her just earlier in the episode and has done so much harm to her life - now it feels like Regina might never come to that realisation and keep directing her anger elsewhere and never actually get to the point of feeling remorse for the things she's done.

Rumpel can still manipulate like a champ. His phonecall with Belle was touching, but I do wonder about what he is willing to do to get what he wants and what he'll do about the prediction concerning Henry. Interesting that he on some level did love Cora and Cora loved him, but the love was clealry not enough for either in this case.

Snow. Man. She did kill Cora, saving Rumpel's life in the process and probably her whole family, but she's gonna be haunted by this. Regina surprises her in the crypt so she manages to manipulate her, surprising me a little. She regretted it pretty much instantly and ran to stop it, but deed's done. Now she's going to have to live with it - but her regret and guilt over it is what makes her not lost to the darker side IMO. I'm very curious about the fallout from this.

Emma is starting to learn how to use magic and like it. Should we do an 'uh oh' or 'awesome'?

So yeah, I have to digest all this some and see where the fallout of it leads us.