Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I know.. I really need to we were thinking about going up states but we never did

I was born in Bangkok ( the capital of Thailand) and lived there for 13 years. I moved here 4 years ago. Now I live in Orlando, FL... Home of Disneyland

I'm glad where you live isn't as bad as other places. The weather here is bipolar... One day it's super hot, then it rains and then get cold

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I will send you all of the snow from WI!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you get to in the future.

I'd love to go somewhere it snows on Christmas Day, as it hasn't done for a long time where I live. But we get all sorts of weather, but not usually really extreme weather - until recently.

As I've only ever lived in one place, what's it like growing up in one place and then moving somewhere I'd imagine was quite different?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, Mee send them all here to Florida. We certainly need em

I'm keeping my finger crossed too I want to spend Christmas somewhere that snow too. Last year was pretty hot for December and it didnt feel like winter until late January.

it's super different. It's like a whole new world. It's really hard in the beginning. I took English for 3 years prior to my moving with a tutor who graduated from California but I must say it didn't help much. We have English classes in Thailand and we all required to take it since kindergarten but its just learning words and grammar. Nothing about conversation. First day of school, I have absolutely no idea what everyone was saying it was pretty bad. I cried when I got home. I missed home a lot and it was hard trying to adapt but after awhile, you get used to it. I still missed home though and I'll tell you this. It will teach you the greatest lesson: you will miss home and you'll finally realize the saying "there's no place like home" so true.

I was bored out of my mind and ready to leave. I was so eager to move but after a day. I was like I wanna go back. But it's a great experience though, it was worthwhile

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't imagine moving to another country, let alone one where they speak another language. I used to get homesick on school trips and those for just a few days.

I'm saving up to move, it won't be far from where I am now, but I need to and soon. Where I live isn't that great if I want to go anywhere.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Lol it's not fun, really. But it's a good experience in life

Ooh I'm sorry I hope you get to move soon.

In the mean time.. Idk if u see this video already but I would like to share. It's OUAT song spoof but it got Jeffy in there too. His scenes are pretty funny. Enjoy!

ouat song spoof | Once upon a time | crack!vid - YouTube

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, I hope I do, too.

Loved the video. I've seen a few spoof videos, but not this one and a lot of don't even have Jefferson.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm glad you did. I love it. I thought it was well made and funny. I know, it's sad but I love Jefferson it wasn't much in that video but she dedicated a section of it to him which I'm glad and it was pretty funny. She's a Rumbeller (obviously) so it was a lot of Rumbelle and Rum but I showed it to u anyways

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's definitely not sad to love Jefferson. I adore him I love how popular he is even thought he's only been in six episodes. He's the reason I became obsessed with Seb.

I also like Rumbelle and loved how much Ruby/Red shipped them.

Now I've gotta go, but it was great talking to you.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Passionate Fan

It's sad that he hasn't been in the show muh but I love him he is pretty popular and I'm glad too

that was hilarious, yes

Alright, Sarah have a goodnight. I'll talk to u later it was great

girl! i finished your icons... idk if you like the texture but if you don't i can remove them for you... i thought they look cool but tell me kay??

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!

Last edited by Pomc; 04-04-2013 at 05:56 PM
Old 04-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seb's a very busy boy. But they're happy to work around his schedule, which is great.

No, I love them. They're perfect. Thank you much much.

I'll probably keep using the one I have for the moment. I made it myself and I think I did an ok job. But when I'm ready to change I'll have a bit of difficulty which of the two you made me to use.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

ikr? i love how Adam and Eddy said they run his fan base

sorry i didn't see your post yesterday

i'm glad you like em. I gotta admit i like em myself too and this is a good thing since usually, i don't like what i do. Your very welcome

I love your icon. you did a good job yup that's cool. oh i would have a hard time too..

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 04-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think your icons are great, but I feel the same way as you do. I think most of the icons I've made are rubbish.

Thank you about for your comment about my icon. But, I think he looks so pretty in Kings, it wasn't that different to make an ok icon. (I just love him wearing those sunglasses.)
Old 04-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

aww thank you I know.. most people say that

your welcome. trust me, yours is good. some of the icons i made at first was really bad... (i love it too hes pretty hot in it )

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 04-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The first few icons I made aren't great, but I've kept 'em, because I did make them. The one I'm using was the latest one I made. So, I think I'm improving.

When you say he's hot in it, you mean you icon? Sorry, I'm tired so a bit confused.