Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

The point of her journey in NVL is to discover herself, not her son. It's all about belief, which must be the theme of this season.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Another great episode!

Next week looks even better!

Diana
Old 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Emma vs. Peter Pan this week, Regina vs. Tinkerbelle next Sunday. There's always endless bloody battles to fight.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
This episode was alright,that Excalibur reminded me of merlin and Arthur episode,it was nice to see charming go to all that effort to make her believe

I think the whole cast did an amazing job

that doll that rumple tries to get rid off keeps reappering kinda creepy,i think its sending him a message

cannot wait for more,pan is so bad and im not linking his mind games
The doll coming back was creepy. I tihnk it might be Rumple's own conscience doing that though. His story was paralleling Snow's and Emma's, seeing who he was. He conjured Belle to help him with his inner struggles, but with all his insecurities, abandonment issues, and hangs up, his getting rd of the doll, the key to his past, and his father wouldn't be so easy as dropping it off the cliff. It's a good start though. I really do think the Rumple's mind was conjuring the doll back, the mind game from Pan , giving him the doll was all Pan needed to do.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

Peter really seems to have a thing against adults or maybe just parents.

I expect that's his way of justifying his actions. He must believe that children are better off without their parents, which is why he brings them to Neverland.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I liked the premiere better but it was a good episode. But I enjoyed the story with Emma in Neverland much more than the fairytale story. It is like they always show us stories from the same time or close to the same time in the story about Snow and Charming fighting the Evil Queen and we have seen the scene where he wakes her up with the kiss so often now. The best scenes in the flashbacks for me were Charming and the dwarfs and that they didn't like him in the beginning.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Well Emma flirted with him, her "wouldn't you like to know" was playful and flirtatious and he flirted right back.
you took that completely out of context, and thank you for bringing it to the CS thread to complain about it and me.

What I meant was that it was too soon for Hook, and even Emma to flirt. She just lost Neal, and is searching for Henry. Seems a bit too to start something. Has nothing to do with what I ship or don't.

I don't want the writers getting Emma into a relationship too soon, it's not realistic.I am actually on the fence with her ships. So before you post about me in the CS thread make sure you understand where I'm coming from
Old 10-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay what a great episode. First off let me comment on my favorite scene of the night (as if you can't tell by my new set!). That scene with Emma and Snow with Emma talking about her life as an orphan was beautifully crafted and heartbreaking at the same time! I loved every second of it and it brought tears to my eyes. Definately worth the long wait!

~*~*~

The Emma/Pan stuff is really fun.

I gotta say I am seriously loving Pan as a villian more than the way we're used to seeing him. He's so much more thrilling this way. I vaguely remember the Peter Pan stories as it wasn't a personal fave growing up. Found him pretty boring but the way OUAT has made the character is really exciting.

~*~*~

Love our group of 5 Misfit Avengers. The banter and them collaborating is so enjoyable to watch.

~*~*~

That promo for next week was awesome. Seriously love Emma's shock every time she hears of a new character being introduced to the mix. That never gets old
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-07-2013, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I thought it was an ok episode. Enjoyed the premiere better. Only problem I am having with the show thus far is that it seems to be afraid of venturing out of its tiny little circle. Everyone has to interact with Rumple and Regina and always have to make a deal with Rumps. They need to expand ftl/enchanted forest beyond those two baddies and of course out side of the forest and beach/lake.
There's nowhere else to expand. The whole world is in Regina's grasp until Snowing's wedding and Rumple, her teacher, is the only one who holds the power to stop her. Making a deal with the Dark One is the last straw to solve problems.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

I thought it was a decent episode. It won't be on my personal favorites list but it was okay.

Hook was adorable.
Rumple cutting out his own shadow and giving it the dagger was super creepy.
Belle looked beautiful.
The doll is freaky.
Liked the Charming/Snow stuff.
Charming being poisoned was surprising.

On the other hand, the flashbacks were nothing special. The Rumbelle moment was nice but not very emotional, and since it was pretty much him talking to himself, it's not really much of a "Rumbelle" moment.

I continue to be unimpressed with Peter Pan.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I thought the flashback scenes were a waste of time, honestly. I'm more interested in how Snow & Charming reclaimed the throne, rather than more unnecessary exposition to show how strong their hope & beliefs are...I get it! They are the believe-iest of believers and the hope-iest of hopers! They're treading on cheesy if they keep pushing this theme - just let the characters show it, stop telling us, writers!

[edit] Oh! And did anyone else shake their impotent fist at an uncaring sky when Snow stopped Charming from going to console Emma, and did it herself?! It was a very sweet & lovely scene, but GAH I want daddy/daughter time so bad!!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought the flashback scenes were a waste of time, honestly. I'm more interested in how Snow & Charming reclaimed the throne, rather than more unnecessary exposition to show how strong their hope & beliefs are...I get it! They are the believe-iest of believers and the hope-iest of hopers! They're treading on cheesy if they keep pushing this theme - just let the characters show it, stop telling us, writers!
I like them, but it was redundant. The FTL flashbacks were the weakest part of the show, imo.

Oh, I also loved Regina saying something not saying the "s word." I am right with her. So tired of hearing Emma is the "savior."
Old 10-07-2013, 04:44 AM
Passionate Fan

The flashbacks were annoying me as well, but then I caught on to what I think they were trying to tell us.
A large portion of the story seemed to be about Emma finding out about herself. The map she was given would only show her the way when she realized the truth about herself. The truth was that she, the savior, was also a lost girl. She was not on the island but she had no one when she grew up to really guide her.

Then in the flash backs we see Snow removing Excalibur from the stone, but it was only a ruse. She did not remove the real sword from the real stone. That means the sword is still in Camelot in stone. Only the true heir can remove it.

All that made me think, that it is Emma who will become the savior, the true heir to the throne and instead of King Arthur we will have Queen Emma.

I'm enjoying the actor who is playing Pan. Lots of great facial nuances to enhance his acting. I wonder what is between him and Rumple.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Oh, I also loved Regina saying something not saying the "s word." I am right with her. So tired of hearing Emma is the "savior."
By far she's a challenger. There's a long way ahead for her to claim the title of savior.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thought it was another great episode

Love all the mystery and intrigue going on in NL, nothing is as quite as it seems...

They all need to be so wary of Pan, considering he's a spoilt teenager and at Rumple with his own quest and also Belle!

Great to be back in FTL

Looking forward to the next episode