Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2016, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

I love him He's a great villain, scary and smart

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| #Two Thumbs #Way way up # for Greg Germanns # portrayal as Hades # Once nailed it again # he’s everything # sassy #manipulative # vindictive #and a cunning genious

"When you love someone, you know."
Old 03-14-2016, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the pics, CityGal!

I'm curious to see if one of the OUAT characters becomes a Persephone for him. Does Hades have a soft spot or is he pure evil?

Can't believe I'm quoting him, but I liked this and thought it was good advice
Quote:
"I have my reasons and I dont have to share it with you"
How many times have we (especially women IMO) been questioned like we are expected to drop everything and explain ourselves? It is OK for people to say "yes" or "no" and not have to defend/justify ourselves. But so many people think it is their right to question, harass, manipulate, strong arm others into doing what they want Can you tell this is a hot button issue for me
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| “Tick, tick, tick… You see, each clock tick means a soul has left my domain. Do I look like I like to lose anything?”
x
Old 03-14-2016, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

I'm curious to see if one of the OUAT characters becomes a Persephone for him. Does Hades have a soft spot or is he pure evil?

Can't believe I'm quoting him, but I liked this and thought it was good advice

How many times have we (especially women IMO) been questioned like we are expected to drop everything and explain ourselves? It is OK for people to say "yes" or "no" and not have to defend/justify ourselves. But so many people think it is their right to question, harass, manipulate, strong arm others into doing what they want Can you tell this is a hot button issue for me
lol you don't say I liked that answer. If they asked why he's torturing Hook then they'd deserve an answer, but his place, his motives!

RoseBennett
confessor_meggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

He's shaping up to be quite intriguing!
Old 03-14-2016, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)

I personally really hope he’s not pure evil; I would love to see a OUAT version of the Hades/Persephone story. TBH, I secretly hoped they’d make Zeus the villain ...regardless, more gods (but especially zeus v hades) would be wonderful.
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I love him He's a great villain, scary and smart

Absolutely, and adore that the writers made him debonair. He enjoys classical music, high style and the finer things in life. Nice twist than a manical little devil. They added the evilness as an undertow rather than over the top. I really like that change this time around.

Greg is perfect actor to pull it off. Brilliant.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Nice guy.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
scififan2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:07 AM
Communications Team
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Riverdale

I love how they took the Disney Hercules spin and made him be able to illuminate blue.

The actor they chose to play Hades is perfect! When I think of Villains you normally get the big evil menacing looking guys. With Hades you get this cute cheeky guy who looks weak but is most definitely not. He is also very classy. Love it
Sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Please add me
lisagslack14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Welcome, Lisa, added to the list.

source
Old 03-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

I like Greg as Hades. He brings something to the role...not sure what to call it. It's an energy, I think although that's probably not a strong enough word for it. He is a villain and doesn't hide he is a villain.

The blue hair, I can do without seeing that for many episodes but I like him! Can't wait to see more of his backstory when we get it.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Can I be added
I kinda have a love/hate relationship with him, but I am loving it all the same time
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
SaraLove8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLove8 (View Post)
Can I be added
I kinda have a love/hate relationship with him, but I am loving it all the same time
Added! Welcome to the thread
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top