Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
He probably couldn't because Zelena might be spying or if Robin rushes home and takes Roland, how will he get out in time?
Easily. Zelena has no powers in New York.

Or he could have told Regina what was going on the minute he reached Storybrooke. He didn't.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 04-28-2015 at 11:09 AM
Old 04-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Easily. Zelena has no powers in New York.
How do you know that? Since she had a glamour charm, she might have had other magical items at her disposal. If your life was on the line, would you risk it not knowing for sure that resources she had?
Old 04-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Z frequently makes trips to wizard of oak lol. I think she has limited resources though
Old 04-28-2015, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

^I agree on that. His hands are pretty much tided in the real world, I don't honestly think he could do much more then what it did in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
Call me crazy....

but am I the only one possibly shipping Lily and August?

I mean... if anyone knows what it's like to constantly make bad decisions, its him.........

and where is August anyways? I don't think we've seen him for a while..........
Ahah now that's a new one! As long as August stays on the show
And, I think he's still recuperating at the fairies place. It's been like, what? 3 days since he was freed?

RoseBennett
Old 04-28-2015, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

...Am I the only one thinking that Lily's thieving boyfriend was possibly Neal?

icon and user; Emy
Old 04-28-2015, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Angel Clone (View Post)
No way. Lily said her boyfriend forced her into committing an armed robbery with him. Neal was a thief. But he wasn't a violent person.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
No way. Lily said her boyfriend forced her into committing an armed robbery with him. Neal was a thief. But he wasn't a violent person.
Lily lied in almost all of the flashback sequences. I wouldn't be surprised if she forced her boyfriend, and not the other way around like she claimed. She is prone to compulsive lying, and for some reason, I don't see Lily easily forced into doing anything.

She also said she didn't want to see him; that could be because it was her idea and she essentially ditched him.

icon and user; Emy
Old 04-28-2015, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
How do you know that? Since she had a glamour charm, she might have had other magical items at her disposal. If your life was on the line, would you risk it not knowing for sure that resources she had?

So . . . why didn't Rumpel tell Regina what was going on the minute he reached Storybrooke? They could have formed a plan to save Robin from Zelena and acquire what he wanted.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:23 AM
Loyal Fan

When was the last time you saw Rumple ask anyone for help, no matter how much he needed it? Besides, he did try to steer Robin back to Regina. He tried to help the best way he could not knowing what power she had stashed away in NY.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Angel Clone (View Post)
Some people on tumblr thought that. I think he definitely wasent. Neal is not always my favorite character but I don't think they would portray him that badly.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I doubt it as well. Plus, it wouldn't be too plot relevant at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
So . . . why didn't Rumpel tell Regina what was going on the minute he reached Storybrooke? They could have formed a plan to save Robin from Zelena and acquire what he wanted.
Because he tends to choose wrong
I agree that he should have told Regina ONCE IN SB, as at that point, unless Zelena found a way to control him from NY which I higly doubt, he was back at being powerful/not dying from heart attacks.
Definetely a mistake and definetely something that has come back to bite him. And I think he realised it as well, since that caused Regina to use Belle as leverage (other bad move, but those too really don't like to collaborate ) and him to having to take his distance from her in order for Belle to be left safe and in peace.

RoseBennett
Old 04-29-2015, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
When was the last time you saw Rumple ask anyone for help, no matter how much he needed it? Besides, he did try to steer Robin back to Regina. He tried to help the best way he could not knowing what power she had stashed away in NY.
Because she still had the potion and he could not be sure she wasn't watching his every move. Besides, I think he already has a plan to deal with Zelena and he is letting it unfold in his own good time. If Regina thought things through for five minutes, she would know he would never willingly help Zelena.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Extreme Fan

What happened to the Chevelle that Emma had stolen to catch Lily, who had stolen the yellow VW?

Quote:
If Regina thought things through for five minutes, she would know he would never willingly help Zelena.

One is never too sure about Rumpelstiltskin. He should have been honest from the start. Zelena may have had some magical tools, but she wasn't that powerful . . . not in NYC.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
Call me crazy....

but am I the only one possibly shipping Lily and August?

I mean... if anyone knows what it's like to constantly make bad decisions, its him........

and where is August anyways? I don't think we've seen him for a while..........

There's always hope for next season.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 4x19 | “Lily” | #85
Written by: Andrew Chambliss & Dana Horgan
Directed by: Ralph Hemecker
Emma’s potential for darkness is looming over everyone, but when Emma realizes Maleficent’s daughter Lily is in fact her closest friend from her foster care days, she resolves to find Lily and reunite her with her mother. Regina joins forces with Emma and together they set out to track down Lily and to warn Robin about Zelena. However, neither of them is prepared for the harsh realities they’ll encounter in the outside world. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Gold faces a crisis involving Belle. In a foster care flashback, things are looking up for young Emma with her new family until Lily’s appearance threatens to destabilize everything.