Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

^Nice theory there. Didn't really think about the parallel. I really feel sorry for Lily, she didn't have a choice in anything in her life. And since she's been living in normal world and not fairy tale world, that just messed up things.
Also, her boyfriend's "cave" looked creepy as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Okay ... so it's canon now that Belle did not consent to Regina taking her heart, which means that Belle's been without her heart for a while now. Presumably during her entire whatever-it-is with Will, since she let go of his hand to turn around and watch Rumple after her heart was restored. Will noticed it too, and he didn't even realize that Belle had been without her heart. Yet the way Belle looked at Rumple after he restored her heart spoke volumes. Really liked that scene.
That, I'm still unclear. Not that her heart was taken without her consent. But for how long Regina had it. It also would make sense, if Regina had it, why she was so eager to help her last episode.
Too much things are happening I need a rest

RoseBennett
Old 04-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't like how the Apprentice told Lily that nothing was ever her fault. I really thought that the whole purpose of this show was that people were accountable for their actions, and that if you want people to see you differently then you show them that you've changed.

I am not an OQ shipper, but this is just wrong. I am holding out hope that Zelena's pregnancy is fake. It is still disturbing that Robin had no idea he was sleeping with Zelena and not Marian.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I had thought a while back that Zelena's "return" might be carried over til next season. This seems to confirm that. But of course the writers could always pull a fast one.

I honestly really hope thats not the case, but we’ll see.

and interesting theory about the parallel
Old 04-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Extreme Fan

So..... that happened.....

I liked the ep. Cared only for the present Emma and Regina moments, honestly.

Ending was meh. Glad Lily knows everything.......and watching Emma steadily slip is interesting
Old 04-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I am sincerely sorry for all the OQ fans. I am not a fan but I am a Rumbelle fan and all too familiar with Adam and Eddie screwing fans over! Hang in there OQ fans! The entire fandom has your backs!

Seriously Robin suspected nothing about Zelena? I feel sorry for Marian and sorry for Regina despite my anger at her stealing Belle's heart! Robin is coming off like such a dumbass! Sorry Robin fans!

Poor Lily!

I loved the Rumbelle scene! These two need to reunite soon!

I liked Will on OUATIW! Who the hell is that arrogant sob wearing his face?
Old 04-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO...ME (View Post)
Maybe she is lying about the baby
I hope so cause OQ is destined to be! If she is; she better miscarry! Either way, OQ will live on forever
Old 04-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwm30 (View Post)
I hope so cause OQ is destined to be! If she is; she better miscarry! Either way, OQ will live on forever
Eww... I know this is just fiction, but that's kinda harsh.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Seriously Robin suspected nothing about Zelena? I feel sorry for Marian and sorry for Regina despite my anger at her stealing Belle's heart! Robin is coming off like such a dumbass! Sorry Robin fans!
Yeah that's still a what??? Like, Rumple could say Belle's heart wasn't in her. Emmasuspected something was wrong when Hokk's heart wasn't in him as well. I really hope there's a bigger plan. You don't kust spend 6 and some weeks with someone who's not your wife/former wife/former true love and don't suspect the first thing.

And tbh, I never trust Zelena, so I'm 90% sure it's all a fake, Robin got some poisoned by Zelena or something ad everything is going to be ok.

I mean, I need too. One ship. Can I get at east one ship's HE?

RoseBennett
Old 04-26-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I am sincerely sorry for all the OQ fans. I am not a fan but I am a Rumbelle fan and all too familiar with Adam and Eddie screwing fans over! Hang in there OQ fans! The entire fandom has your backs!

Poor Lily!

I loved the Rumbelle scene! These two need to reunite soon!

I liked Will on OUATIW! Who the hell is that arrogant sob wearing his face?
Thank you.

Got a double whammy tonight as both a Regina fan and an OQ fan.

I understood Regina's desperation after Rumple made the threat but I was NEVER going to be a supporter of Regina taking Belle's heart without her consent. And all for what? To reach a man who unknowingly impregnated her wicked sister? Of course, that part is hindsight being 20|20 but Belle was innocent in all this. She did not deserve it.

Then as an OQ fan, need I say more? I actually speculated this possible direction so I am not so much shocked as I am disgusted. I can not even get that mad at the characters as the awful writing for this is the real problem.

Robin Hood? Yup. They wrote it as he was so easily duped. Ugh. All for plot and contrived soap opera tropes. My interest is no longer what it was sadly.

What I did like:

Regina and Emma's road trip.
Regina talking Emma down from shooting Lily.
Rumple making a good self-aware decision and releasing Belle willingly.
And I actually like Agnes as Adult Lily, even if the story is plot driven and conveniently contrived.
Seeing Abby Ross as young Emma is always a plus, I like that actress.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

This episode just took sister sharing to a whole new level.....and not in a good way.....
Old 04-26-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I understood Regina's desperation after Rumple made the threat but I was NEVER going to be a supporter of Regina taking Belle's heart without her consent. And all for what? To reach a man who unknowingly impregnated her wicked sister? Of course, that part is hindsight being 20|20 but Belle was innocent in all this. She did not deserve it.
^This. I really thought Belle gave her her consent, and then Regina took a drastic step when she saw things weren't going how she wanted last ep. Guess not.

I mean, I still love Regina, still absolutely love how she kept Emma away from darkness this ep but girl...stop hurting Belle. Please. Even if she's the only way to get back at Rumple. Let her be.

RoseBennett
Old 04-26-2015, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My reaction the revelation in the last moments of the show...
Spoiler:
Spoiler tags are not necessary.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Spoiler tags are not necessary.

I pretty much saw it coming.

Quote:
It is still disturbing that Robin had no idea he was sleeping with Zelena and not Marian.

Why do you people keep saying that? Of course Robin had no idea. Why on earth would he know? He had not been with the real Marian for years. Zelena tricked Emma and Hook, when they took her to Storybrooke. She tricked Regina. She tricked Rumpelstiltskin, until she revealed herself in the hospital. Has anyone remembered this?

So, it was the Apprentice who had told Lilith everything.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 04-26-2015 at 08:53 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 08:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Just no, writers! Pregnancy contrived drama is so soap opera, and has no place on this show. I'm so frustrated right now.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Just no, writers! Pregnancy contrived drama is so soap opera, and has no place on this show. I'm so frustrated right now.

Quote:
Pregnancy contrived drama is so soap opera, and has no place on this show.

Remember the Mary-Margaret/David/Kathryn love triangle from Season 1? Despite the people involved being under a curse, it was so soap opera. So was the twist about Neal being Rumpel's son and Henry's father. This show has been a fairy tale/soap opera from Day One.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.