Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2015, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Lily {4.19} - Episode Discussion

Lily {4.19} - Episode Discussion

AIRING 8/7c, Sunday, April 26th, ON ABC

CAN IT BE THEIR PARENTS’ ACTIONS THAT FOREVER ENTWINED EMMA’S AND LILY’S FATES? ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”) Guest Star

“Lily” – Emma’s potential for darkness is looming over everyone, but when Emma realizes Maleficent’s daughter Lily is in fact her closest friend from her foster care days, she resolves to find Lily and reunite her with her mother. Regina joins forces with Emma and together they set out to track down Lily and to warn Robin about Zelena. However, neither of them is prepared for the harsh realities they’ll encounter in the outside world. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Gold faces a crisis involving Belle. In a foster care flashback, things are looking up for young Emma with her new family until Lily’s appearance threatens to destabilize everything, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 26 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Christie Laing as Maid Marian, Timothy Webber as Apprentice, Abby Ross as Young Emma, Nicole Munoz as Young Lily, Agnes Bruckner as Lily, Patrick Fischler as Isaac, Kristin Bauer as Maleficent, Sidney Shapiro as Max, Parker Magnuson as Zach, Cameron Bancroft as Bill, Kendall Cross as Katie, Phil Granger as Landlord and Zoey Siewert as Brunette Girl.

“Lily” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Dana Horgan, and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
X

X

Last edited by Miss Cam; 04-25-2015 at 01:00 PM
Old 04-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 04-26-2015, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening!

RoseBennett
Old 04-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT

Looking forward to the eppy tonight

Old 04-26-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening the new thread.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Happy Episode Day! I really really hope that after all the anger is out of the way, Lily and Emma can be BFFs again, and Maleficent gets the chance to meet her daughter. But the way the show has tracked lately, that's not about to happen.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

My reaction the revelation in the last moments of the show...

Spoiler:
Old 04-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

WOw...so do you think the apprentice got permission to tell Lily the truth? If not then would he not be guilty of influencing the state of things?
Old 04-26-2015, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Maybe she is lying about the baby
Old 04-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Outlaw Queen is pretty much dead to me.

As a Regina fan first, I want better for her character than this contrived, soap opera BS. Of ALL the ways they could've caused drama for this couple, they've continued to use such contrived, soap opera style things that have managed to ruin them for me.

I think tonight's revelation was it for me. It was the first time in this show where for a moment I seriously contemplated not watching until this storyline is buried.

So, what....Zelena gets to stick around with Robin's kid? Is that how they're going to keep her around? If that's the case I'd rather Robin go with Zelena to offscreenville. Permanently.

~Kat
Old 04-26-2015, 06:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO...ME (View Post)
WOw...so do you think the apprentice got permission to tell Lily the truth? If not then would he not be guilty of influencing the state of things?
I was wondering that too, the sorcerer made a point of telling him nothing could be done. also, wouldn’t the apprentice logically know that, with so much darkness in her heart, lily would naturally seek revenge??

-still fuming about the ridiculous zelena/robin twist UGH! yes, maybe zelena is lying (hopefully!), but still it’s beyond twisted that selene lied about who she was to get robin to sleep with her, even though robin hasn’t loved her anymore anyway...

(the episode was honestly so great to me, besides the fact that I’m SO, SO angry about that final scene )

-lOVED Rumbelle, Rumple doing something good for belle’s sake, captain swan’s all-too brief scene, and swan queen friendship was on point tonight....just that final scene

I cannot stand unnecessary soap opera drama as it is, but this was way too much for me.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Loved the episode. Loved Regina&Emma, loved Lily, loved Rumple outsmarting people again and not killing Will.

I could have done without the last 5 minutes though. Between Rumbelle and Outlaw queen I'm pretty much into pieces.

And I do hope Zelena's lying. For story-line and shipper reasons.

RoseBennett
Old 04-26-2015, 06:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Okay ... so it's canon now that Belle did not consent to Regina taking her heart, which means that Belle's been without her heart for a while now. Presumably during her entire whatever-it-is with Will, since she let go of his hand to turn around and watch Rumple after her heart was restored. Will noticed it too, and he didn't even realize that Belle had been without her heart. Yet the way Belle looked at Rumple after he restored her heart spoke volumes. Really liked that scene.

Surprised that Emma was that gullible/naïve where Lily was concerned during the flashbacks, but maybe it was fated that way ... that she was supposed to end up alone so that she could meet Neal, have Henry, etc. And as Regina pointed out, it wasn't coincidence that the baby she adopted was the Savior's son.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 04-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I had thought a while back that Zelena's "return" might be carried over til next season. This seems to confirm that. But of course the writers could always pull a fast one.

I wonder if both Lily's and Rumple's fate of always making the wrong choice was an intentional parallel.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think Zelena having Robin's baby is any reason we can't destroy her. But honestly the way they're creating drama is so . I've basically thrown in the towel as far as attempting to support any relationship on this show. In fact I just got my hopes up for everything to be okay between Lily and her mom, between Lily and Emma. But already I fear that Mal and her daughter are more likely to die than even consider forgiving the Charmings. The show is called Once Upon a Time, and it looks like Happily Ever After is nowhere in sight.