Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
3. Zeus could reward Killian, but not Robin?
I think Zeus was trying to tick off Hera after one of their fights when she made the mistake of telling him she's an OQ fan.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Hey, that's not nice. Someone's favorite died tonight. Jokes are really insensitive at this time.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:15 PM
New Fan

Such an emotional episode. They really got me. I thought there was so way Hook was coming back when he met up with Zeus. So it was a great surprise when he came back. Loved that scene. But so sad about Robin. For a minute, I was thinking maybe he didn't die because Rumple still had his heart for some reason. But then seeing his soul basically say goodbye to Regina and disappear was the end of that possibility. Who knows, maybe he can come back somehow because I thought Hook was done for. Such an emotional episode. I'm still feeling it.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping that they can at least save Robin soul
Old 05-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
Hey, that's not nice. Someone's favorite died tonight. Jokes are really insensitive at this time.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sos75 (View Post)
Such an emotional episode. They really got me. I thought there was so way Hook was coming back when he met up with Zeus. So it was a great surprise when he came back. Loved that scene. But so sad about Robin. For a minute, I was thinking maybe he didn't die because Rumple still had his heart for some reason. But then seeing his soul basically say goodbye to Regina and disappear was the end of that possibility. Who knows, maybe he can come back somehow because I thought Hook was done for. Such an emotional episode. I'm still feeling it.
I'd love to believe it,but based on the preview,I doubt it. They need Regina to be evil in her moment of grief. Henry can then make magic disappear forever in an effort to fix things.

Poor Robin-I called it,but I wasn't sure. OQ is a pretty popular ship and unlike Swan Queen, everyone's behind it. I guess Regina and Zelena will have to raise Robin and Roland together.

I'm really surprised that Zelena was the one to kill Hades. I thought Emma or Regina would do it. I feel so bad for her. Someone loved her,but he made her pick. What are the odds that anyone else will love her?

Hook's return reminded me of Harry Potter and so did his quest with Arthur. I like the idea of him ruling the underworld-No one's going to care if he's selfish and evil now. I feel sorry for Milah,but she was a minor character.

Quote:
Thoughts on tonight.

1. Moe is an arse. Really? You would leave your daughter under an eternal sleeping curse rather than she be with a man you don't like?

2. All I could think about while Hades and Zelena were on the bridge is why they were standing in the rain with a baby and why was it raining in some places, but not others.

3. Zeus could reward Killian, but not Robin?

4. Is the Charming/Evil Queen feud starting up again?

5. The Crystal to awaken Belle? I want TLK, dang it.

6. Rumple and Hades? Rumple Rumple Rumple, what would Belle say? After that phone call you deserve a head slap. But you are so sexy when you are so bad.

It's not going to teach her a lesson, which is what he's aiming or. Nothing can make her stop getting hurt time and time again.

I never get that part in a show or movie when it rains in some places,but doesn't in others.

I don't want the Charming/EQ feud to go on again. What makes this show so special is that they ended it. All the other remixes,reboots and whatnot don't have that.

What I don't get is why TLK has to do with morality. It's about love,not good or evil. If it doesn't work,then it means she's not his true love. Belle would be furious with him about the phone call and he deserves more than a head slap. This is why I bash his character-Why does he keep doing this to her? If evil is who he is and she can't accept that, then they shouldn't be together. He should be with Cruella or someone who can be evil with him. Until she died,I shipped him with Cora. She saw him as is and never saw the need to change him or make him anything. Coward,Dark One...it didn't matter.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 05-08-2016 at 08:44 PM
Old 05-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I think this is the first time a villain had zero back story. Why did Zeus stop his heart and place him in the underworld. What kind of man was he before? I think if we could have seen some of that, we might have been able to understand why Zelena wasn't enough and even have some sympathy for him. As it was, he was just a one dimensional mustache twisting villain.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

No time for flashbacks. There was too much going on in this episode.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think this is the first time a villain had zero back story. Why did Zeus stop his heart and place him in the underworld. What kind of man was he before? I think if we could have seen some of that, we might have been able to understand why Zelena wasn't enough and even have some sympathy for him. As it was, he was just a one dimensional mustache twisting villain.
I think it was for the same reason Robin didn't get much backstory. Everyone knows Greek mythology and the story of Robin Hood. I think they made a mistake, though. I didn't watch Hercules and they can't assume that everyone in their audience has seen every single movie they've ever made. I never saw Brace and only know about Frozen because it was shoved down my throat.

I think what unlike her,he couldn't move on from his hatred. He wanted and needed revenge too badly. He didn't why she could possibly be angry with him for killing the father of her child. Zelena never planned on killing him,she planned on taking the baby away.

I feel so bad for OQ fans. It's almost as bad as it is for Swanfire fans. There was no need to kill off Neal, they just needed to do something with his character. I dislike how they handle characters they don't know how to deal with. Take Mulan, for example. I know Aurora and Mulan didn't happen b/c Jamie was leaving,but why couldn't she be with Merida or Ruby? They didn't even show her exploits with the merry men. They handled the Camelot storyline terribly and it was just a giant mess.

This EQ thing is going to be stupid. It's just like when Emma went dark. Swan Queen's love saves the day and everything is wonderful again. Henry can order pizza and they can watch tv.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Zelena. Now she has to raise Robin all by herself.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Regina will probably help.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Yep-The only bad part is that Emma will be involved. Swan Queen is a thing,even if it's platonic. Selena will have to get over it. Henry will help with Roland and Robin and they'll be a giant blended family.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
My apologies. I'm upset about Robin's death, too. Saying Zeus (or the Powers That Be on the show) might have had some . . . less than well thought out reason that I don't believe I would find convincing was about as civil as I could get.

Last edited by Kelaine; 05-09-2016 at 09:17 AM
Old 05-09-2016, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

I just thought the whole thing was bad. I am incredibly sad for the Robin and Robin/Regina fans and I hate that his soul gets destroyed. Just a very poor end to this arc, imo.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

As a standalone episode, I can see where this episode was enjoyable. However, as a part of the first 5 seasons and future of Once Upon a Time, it's one of the worst episodes. They killed their "dead is dead" motto forever, slapped an entire fandom in the face with their hypocrisy, and are on the verge of ruining 5 seasons of character development to make a fan favorite go evil again. I don't see how any of this is good.