Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Knightfall {7.13} - Episode Discussion

Knightfall {7.13} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, March 16th on ABC

ELOISE LEADS ROGERS DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH, AND AN ENCOUNTER WITH CAPTAIN AHAB LEAVES HOOK’S LIFE HANGING IN THE BALANCE,
ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Knightfall” – Rogers strikes a deal with Eloise despite Tilly’s fair warning, while Ivy struggles to find herself after Victoria’s death. Meanwhile, in a faraway realm, Hook confronts Captain Ahab over a legendary magical talisman which can free Alice, only to learn that his quest may have unintended consequences, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, MARCH 16 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy, and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Emma Booth as The Witch/Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Chad Rook as Captain Ahab and Elle McKinnon as Young Alice.

“Knightfall” was written by Jerome Schwartz & Miguel Raya, and directed by Steve Miner.

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 03-16-2018, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you!
Old 03-16-2018, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Personally, that was one of my favorite episodes and should have been a 2 hour episode

Moments I love:

1. Rogers and Weaver and their concern over Alice
2. I don't think Alice is the witch killer
3. Regina and Lucy at the end of the episode
4. Henry and Drizella. I really thought that she was going to wake him up.
5. Fairytale Rumple and Captain Rogers

Questions:

We have the answer of how Rogers and Alice got cursed.

New Question:

How did Alice get out of the tower???

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-16-2018, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

I was just thinking it was the worst episode.

It even looked lower quality in the lighting.

Wish!Rumple was the only thing even halfway interesting. I spent most the episode playing on my phone because I was bored.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess we all have our preferences haha.
I loved it but I waited for a Knightrook episode with flashbacks for so long so it's normal. I thought it was a frustrating but emotional episode.

Young Alice was great, I loved their moments. Rogers/Nook has a knack for bad decisions but he's not awake so half forgiven (sort of). It still hurt to see him reject Tilly. And I haven't enjoyed Rumple this much since a long time (except maybe in Beauty). He's a great step dad lol and Rumple Bumple was a nice appearance.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode!

It was so awesome for a lover of the Weaver/Rogers relationship so see so much of this team!

So great to have Tilly back in this episode too. I missed her so much. I hope the Detectives can protect her.

I loved that Regina and Lucy bonded.

I enjoyed Ivy's journey here, eventhough she should not be throwing herself at her brother-in-law. And yes, you do need to find your sister!

Gothel is so awful, she abandons her own daughter, prevents her daughter from having a father, and is clearly making sure she is miserable in her cursed life too. She really needs to be taken down!

Imp Rumple was a lot of fun.

I loved the Alice/Hook moments in the FB. Hook really suffered for his mistakes, too.

I wonder how she got out of the tower, too.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

That was an amazing episode.My favourite well most favourite moments of the episode were Regina/Lucy bonding and Ivy/Jacinda's moment.Well also how cute are Weaver/Rogers working together and still am i the only one who doesn't believe Alice is killing the witches?
Old 03-17-2018, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerZone90 (View Post)
That was an amazing episode.My favourite well most favourite moments of the episode were Regina/Lucy bonding and Ivy/Jacinda's moment.Well also how cute are Weaver/Rogers working together and still am i the only one who doesn't believe Alice is killing the witches?
I don't think Alice killed the witches either.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-18-2018, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
am i the only one who doesn't believe Alice is killing the witches?
I don't think she killed them. I think Gothel wants to make it look like she did though.
Old 03-18-2018, 01:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't think our Tilly killed those witches! I think her evil mother is taking advantage of whoever is doing it to make her daughter suffer!

I am so glad Tilly is back and we have scenes with Rogers, Weaver and her! I loved imp Rumple! Hook should have listened to him!

I also loved Ivy's journey and glad she is going to help her sister.

I loved Lucy and Regina scenes but I still want to see Lucy in scenes with Rumple. They never let him have bonding scenes with Henry so how about some bonding with his great- granddaughter!
Old 03-18-2018, 01:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes i am sure Gothel is involved but there must be someone who is helping her
Old 03-22-2018, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I wasn't as bored with this episode as I was with the last one, but I still found parts of it dull. I don't want to dwell on what I didn't like too much, so let's just go into what I liked about this episode instead.

Ivy - It's great she's finally beginning to see how her life could be if she opened up to the family she has left. Though I'm a little bit concerned this is a rather quick u-turn with her character, just because she now knows her mother did love her, even if Victoria admitted it a little too late. I like how Henry gave her that advice to seek the family she has left. Surely she owes Henry, and indeed, everyone else to be woken from the curse that she had placed.

For some reason, I had even almost forgotten that Victoria/Tremaine is actually Lucy's step grandmother. It feels like the first half of S7 was eons ago and I have half forgotten it all.

Anyways. Poor Lucy having to tell her mum to not see Henry again was heartbreaking. But, I LOVED the ending scene, when she went to see Roni/Regina and Regina tells her she's awake and that Lucy is a Mills. That just put a huge smile on my face. It's so nice to see that Lucy finally has someone who actually believes her. And then they set up Operation Hyacinth. But the look on Regina's face at the end...so many emotions. What she said, it didn't sound like her heart was in it. Was she just feeling conflicted that finally she has hope of bringing her family back together? What did happen with her and Dr. Facilier in the last episode, it feels like she is up to something. What is going on with her?

Hook 2.0 and daughter Alice, got to admit, their flashback scenes were really cute, but the rest of the plot of Hook and the other captain was boring to me. I just can't get into this plot at all.

I do like Tilly. I missed her. I don't think she's the witch killer either.

I just feel like, so far, this half of S7 isn't giving me that tingling feeling of excitement I got when I first started watching this show. Every episode of S1-6 had me glued to the TV without a yawn in sight. The first half of S7 I felt still had that OUAT feel just enough so that even though it was a new era and setting and everything, it still had that sparkle, though I admit not as bright as S1-6. But then I guess, it is only 3 episodes in with part 2. I hope it picks up.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Sorry, dp
Old 03-22-2018, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Ivy - It's great she's finally beginning to see how her life could be if she opened up to the family she has left. Though I'm a little bit concerned this is a rather quick u-turn with her character, just because she now knows her mother did love her, even if Victoria admitted it a little too late. I like how Henry gave her that advice to seek the family she has left. Surely she owes Henry, and indeed, everyone else to be woken from the curse that she had placed.
I love Ivy. I hope she will be able to get her sister away from Gothel and that she and Ana will reconcile and she will try to fix some of her mistakes. I'd really like to see her try to find a way to reverse the poison she gave Henry. I feel like that would be a big step in the right direction for her.

Quote:
Anyways. Poor Lucy having to tell her mum to not see Henry again was heartbreaking. But, I LOVED the ending scene, when she went to see Roni/Regina and Regina tells her she's awake and that Lucy is a Mills. That just put a huge smile on my face. It's so nice to see that Lucy finally has someone who actually believes her. And then they set up Operation Hyacinth. But the look on Regina's face at the end...so many emotions. What she said, it didn't sound like her heart was in it. Was she just feeling conflicted that finally she has hope of bringing her family back together? What did happen with her and Dr. Facilier in the last episode, it feels like she is up to something. What is going on with her?
I noticed that look on Regina's face too. I think she is faking a confidence that she does not really feel for Lucy's sake. She knows this could end really badly, but she doesn't want to Lucy to see she is worried about that. About Facilier, I think she's very attracted to him and that's why she spent the night with him, but I also think she's smart enough not to trust him. She knows he probably has shady motives for being in Hyperion Heights and she's going to find out what they are.

Quote:
I do like Tilly. I missed her. I don't think she's the witch killer either.
Agreed. It looked in this episode like she gets visions of things that are going to happen and it messes with her mind.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I noticed that look on Regina's face too. I think she is faking a confidence that she does not really feel for Lucy's sake. She knows this could end really badly, but she doesn't want to Lucy to see she is worried about that. About Facilier, I think she's very attracted to him and that's why she spent the night with him, but I also think she's smart enough not to trust him. She knows he probably has shady motives for being in Hyperion Heights and she's going to find out what they are.
I hope this is the case.