Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think eventually Hook will see just how destructive Cora's intentions are, and in the end he'll do the right thing. Maybe to save himself, or because he doesn't want to see Emma die.
I agree he is going to change his focus to Cora when he figures out that she is going to Kill Emma.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 02-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I agree he is going to change his focus to Cora when he figures out that she is going to Kill Emma.
Yeah, he beter do that when he finds out
But I have no doubt that he will do that.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I do think that this episode set things in motion that we will see happen in S3. I've said for a while now that I can see Neal dying and Rumple going full on evil. Then have Belle save him. It just makes sense to me.
As to me as well, that makes sense, and honestly what else would Rumpel do, season 3, play grandaddy lol... its just not him

He has a problem with magic, he is the dark one, and to make him even worst go full on dark one, it makes sense to move the story along, and its the consequences he gets, his family pay for it - Milah and probably Bae....

I really dont see Henry being hurt, and if he is.... Emma will save him with how powerful she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think eventually Hook will see just how destructive Cora's intentions are, and in the end he'll do the right thing. Maybe to save himself, or because he doesn't want to see Emma die.
I also think as well...... Hook by now should know how Cora's mind works, he already knows maybe the plans she might have and whatever malice she brings.... Would Cora go after Emma, wanting her power?

I think he will help but still be a on his own for awhile....
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 02-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

Oh mannn when Hook finds out Cora plans to kill Emma...
Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
A new thread!!! I didn't' realize we were so close to the end of the last one... I need to go back and read the posts I missed.

TFTNT

I do think that this episode set things in motion that we will see happen in S3. I've said for a while now that I can see Neal dying and Rumple going full on evil. Then have Belle save him. It just makes sense to me.
Yep just like Xander saved Willow after she went complete bad guy after the death of Tara.

This is eerily similar to that storyline, now with the prophecy added on to it I am fully convinced this is not talking about Rumple giving up magic for good because he doesn't want to. It speaks about ultimately a death. A death which will cause Gold to turn into the big bad.

Quote:
I agree with this and I mean we saw how he reacted upon finding out where Emma was. He went completely berserk. He came up with a half baked plan, he didn't give a crap. He just wanted to go to Manhattan and kill Gold.

This explains why he's going so hard at Gold in the promo, it's because he is sensing deja vu with Emma now with Gold and he will be damned if he lets that happen twice.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Reposting again.....

i spent many years in neverland, home of the lost boys.
and they all share the same look in their eyes. the look you get when you’ve been left alone.
love has been all too rare in your life, hasn’t it?

X
Old 02-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
As to me as well, that makes sense, and honestly what else would Rumpel do, season 3, play grandaddy lol... its just not him

He has a problem with magic, he is the dark one, and to make him even worst go full on dark one, it makes sense to move the story along, and its the consequences he gets, his family pay for it - Milah and probably Bae....

I really dont see Henry being hurt, and if he is.... Emma will save him with how powerful she is

I also think as well...... Hook by now should know how Cora's mind works, he already knows maybe the plans she might have and whatever malice she brings.... Would Cora go after Emma, wanting her power?

I think he will help but still be a on his own for awhile....
It also woudn't make scenes that if you have a character like Rumple to not go down that road of making him fully dark so that eventually he can be saved by his love. It would be stupid for the writters to let an oppertunity like that go. And Bae dying could be the ultimate thing that will trigger that with Rumple.

I think Cora will defenitly go after Emma. But I think it will be more about getting Henry back for Regina so she will also be redeemed in Regina's eyes.
I'm sure Hook would help if Cora is atacking emma. Though I can not see him joing team Charming yet. He will be on his own and helping when it suits him. And helping to protect Emma will suit him I would say.

I love that gif so much. We should hold on to it and post it when we reach 50 threads in the new paige for the OP.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I be added?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Can I be added?
Welcome

And of course. I'm gonna do it right now.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

New thread already?!?

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
New thread already?!?
I know we kinda are moving really fast right now and I like it

Talkative One I've added you
Old 02-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Well to bring Rumpel back to being worst makes sense, him losing everything and finally then getting to bringing him back from the brink... which is Belle and maybe Henry as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkative One (View Post)
Can I be added?
Welcome
Old 02-18-2013, 11:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Well to bring Rumpel back to being worst makes sense, him losing everything and finally then getting to bringing him back from the brink... which is Belle and maybe Henry as well

Welcome
Agreed, it's a verry interesting story so they could do that. It would certainly be something I would watch.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Hook is fighter, so it would make sense if he fights for Emma against Cora esp if she is planning something.... and also if he went back to them, which i dont see happening but if it did, it could mean to gain more info on her plans etc
Old 02-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

That's all they can really do with Rumple, is to take everything away from him and send him off the deep end. Belle is "gone", but not dead - - so that can be fixed, and save him in the end. A dead Bae (as in, no coming back from) will be enough to drive him over that edge, though.

Hook in NY, in 2 weeks...where Emma is...

They're just so damn pretty...

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top