Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)

source

Any man who has already lost a hand and is willing to put up with this kind of thing has to be a masochist.
this !!!!!

Love is in the air, everywhere you look around...
Old 04-16-2014, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

i still do
Old 04-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelEyes008 (View Post)
This man just cant catch a break... he's been so broken in the past year and now Zelena using his love against him
Yeah. Poor Hook!
But luckily he said it himself when he was talking with Emma: a broken heart means that it can be healed again and that someone is still able to love....(last part is of me in the conclusion )

Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
Loyal Fan

For me the saddest part is that he thinks she could never love him, he thinks she loved and lost Neal and that he is not worthy of ever being loved by someone like Emma. So he thinks that the kiss will not only take away her powers but will mean nothing to her emotionally.

And I think that Emma feels that SHE is not worthy of love from a loyal man like Hook. He has been there for her every step of the way and she does not feel that she deserves that type of devotion, and so she's pulling away.

Oh the ANGST!

Last edited by RockNRoll; 04-16-2014 at 09:21 AM
Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNRoll (View Post)
For me the saddest part is that he thinks she could never love him, he thinks she lost loved and lost Neal and that he is not worthy of ever being loved by someone like Emma. So he thinks that the kiss will not only take away her powers but will mean nothing to her emotionally.

And I think that Emma feels that SHE is not worthy of love from a loyal man like Hook. He has been there for her every step of the way and she does not feel that she deserves that type of devotion, and so she's pulling away.

Oh the ANGST!
I'm not so sure he believes that. I think he has still hope or he would already have left her and Henry behind like Smee has asked him to. No, he has still hope and as long as he can hope that she'll fall for him one day and admit it, he will keep being around her even though he knows it would be easier for him to leave her. I think he knows he is worth to be with her. The only problem is, that Emma is still refusing him and that's why his heart is broken. But he said it himself. A broken heart can heal.

And I think he only didn't say anything because he was too caught up in his own Problems and didn't want to destroy her newley found encouragement through magic. And maybe he didn't want to put her families life in danger because it's not about her loving them anymore but him aswell and maybe he thinks that this problem with his lips wasn't important enough to share with them or at least with Emma. He must think something like that or he would have told her the moment she told him she'd leave her past behind cause that pretty much was a welcome from her side. It was his opportunity to reveal it to her and maybe even to drive his way home in matters Emma.
I think he could be belittling his curse....
But I could also change my mind about this in the next 30 mins again

Old 04-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks HazelEyes and EliaBlacktyde for the assist
Old 04-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dreamer (View Post)
I'm not so sure he believes that. I think he has still hope or he would already have left her and Henry behind like Smee has asked him to. No, he has still hope and as long as he can hope that she'll fall for him one day and admit it, he will keep being around her even though he knows it would be easier for him to leave her. I think he knows he is worth to be with her. The only problem is, that Emma is still refusing him and that's why his heart is broken. But he said it himself. A broken heart can heal.

And I think he only didn't say anything because he was too caught up in his own Problems and didn't want to destroy her newley found encouragement through magic. And maybe he didn't want to put her families life in danger because it's not about her loving them anymore but him aswell and maybe he thinks that this problem with his lips wasn't important enough to share with them or at least with Emma. He must think something like that or he would have told her the moment she told him she'd leave her past behind cause that pretty much was a welcome from her side. It was his opportunity to reveal it to her and maybe even to drive his way home in matters Emma.
I think he could be belittling his curse....
But I could also change my mind about this in the next 30 mins again
Hmmm you could be right. I always saw it as he was there to HELP her because he cares about her (and Henry and the Charmings) and doesn't want them to be hurt.

I also thought that after the curse is broken, he would leave and go his own way if she wanted him too. But you could be right

I definitely don't think he thinks a TLK is in the cards for them, not after seeing his face at the end of the episode. I bet he's wrong....
Old 04-16-2014, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hmmm you could be right. I always saw it as he was there to HELP her because he cares about her (and Henry and the Charmings) and doesn't want them to be hurt.

I also thought that after the curse is broken, he would leave and go his own way if she wanted him too. But you could be right

I definitely don't think he thinks a TLK is in the cards for them, not after seeing his face at the end of the episode. I bet he's wrong....
I agree with you! He is wrong

Well, after seeing his reaction to Zelena threatening all of them (especially Henry) I really think it could be like that. I don't know. I think he is the kind of man who wants to stay strong no matter how strong the wind blows and to be tough enough to beat a bear or something like that. I just can't imagine him to grief for nothing.... And if he'd believe Emma was out of reach for him forever (which could be possible) he wouldn't stay for nothing watching her day in and day out. So if that is true (and even if not) his ahm...love not just for her but for everyone around her (e.g. Henry) could be reason enough for him to stay...
Especially since he knows that Zelena can't harm Emma without him kissing her. He knows that Emma can't take care of all of them at the same time....

Old 04-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
For me the saddest part is that he thinks she could never love him, he thinks she loved and lost Neal and that he is not worthy of ever being loved by someone like Emma. So he thinks that the kiss will not only take away her powers but will mean nothing to her emotionally.

Oh the ANGST!
I think Hook feels like... could Emma ever love him, coz all this time its been him, doing all and so on, and Zelena just used his love against him

He knows Emma cares for him, but is it more?
It kills him to pull away, and as for true love - he believes she is his... but not kissing her and so on, he hasnt entered the thought of true love kiss, he's too broken at the moment to think of it, all he is doing is pulling away and being distant
Old 04-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Where do you guys think they'll end up living in the end? Real word or the enchanted forest?

Not sure I can see Killian ever being able to fully adjust to the real world. They are both technically from the EF. And when Emma heard that everyone had to leave she wanted to come with them and Henry too.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwVHK0WoDjQ
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 04-16-2014, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Where do you guys think they'll end up living in the end? Real word or the enchanted forest?

Not sure I can see Killian ever being able to fully adjust to the real world. They are both technically from the EF. And when Emma heard that everyone had to leave she wanted to come with them and Henry too.
Well, my headcanon is that they'd live on the JR and spend time in both worlds...though that's assuming there still is a JR and that Killian can get it back. Oh, and I guess there would have to be an easy way to realm travel seeing as there are no more magic beans.

Realistically, I don't think it will matter to them as long as they are together. If Henry can't go to the EF, then Killian will stay with them.

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets." - Killian Jones
Old 04-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBy3M2amLuw
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 04-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. The title.

And thanks for the videos and other goodies.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-16-2014, 10:50 AM
New Fan

Another video, I love her videos. Also check out her Lost & Found video from 3x05 if you haven't seen it, it's one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQGCjH7WuE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCsnGOvwzAg