Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
I do think and hope they will bond, because out of the ppl - Hook remembered the boy well and Emma knows Neal and these two have and can talk to each other, even if its just sitting in silence

Emma is almost too comfortable with Hook and it comes easy and also scares her coz its comfortable but we also need to remember there is some major underlying of tension going on with them which they have pushed down due to other things taking priorities but this tension will build again

Its one the reason why Emma can be open with him and honest coz she knows he wont judge her and also be raw with her, and that she needs to search his eyes to see his sincerity, its how the trust has also come in between them imo
Old 03-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Killian on babysitting duty

I feel like it was really important for Killian to watch over Belle in 3x15, because she’s the one major character he hadn’t yet made amends with.

It was also important that Emma asked him to do it, because it shows that she wanted Belle to know that she trusted him. In fact, I believe that Emma wanted him to make amends - otherwise, she could have chosen to ask David, whom Belle trusted, to stay behind.

Finally, it was important that Killian agreed to do it right away, because it shows again how much control he’s relinquishing to her - something that we know must be tough for a proud Captain to do. He trusts her judgement, even when it puts him in an uncomfortable situation. It shows he’s serious about turning a new leaf, and about helping Emma.

Although Killian had more motivation to watch over Neal, I feel that a lot of the above applies to their relationship as well. After all, it turned out to be Killian’s last chance to repair his relationship with Baelfire, and it’s just so important to note that their trust for each other ultimately led to that priceless opportunity.

X
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, first of all, thanx for the new thread and all the good stuff I can always find here!!!

Thanx Lennie for the last link, I love this girl's metas, I'm glad she wrote something about last episode

I'll write here what I posted on my tumblr... (some parts only, because it's long and I don't want to bore you to death!!!)

Well, I think it was a very good episode because every part was important for the developement of the story (sometimes flashbacks are a little boring and pointless to me).
I must admit I cried, probably because I’m a sensitive old woman
I think the whole “death issue” was touching because of the shots, the lines, the music, and Rumple…
I was so sorry for him, and I felt bad for Neal, because even if I’ve never liked his adult-self, life has been harsh to him as well. I still don’t like Neal but I always liked young Bae.
Anyway…
I didn’t like that sort of retcon, or better say “conscience-washing” when it came to Neal’s actions (like the “I had no choice thing” or the true love thing about the necklace…) but it’s okay because it’s over now and it doesn’t matter anymore.
I’m very happy about Hook’s developement, he’s apologizing to every people he hurt or had a problematic past with, and he’s growing as a character every day more. I love that.
At least haters won’t start with the broken record “he hurt Belle he never apologized to her” again, this episode provided relief for us, in many ways.
I also loved the glances and “silent orders” between CS, at least we got something and this just underlines their bond, their mutual understanding.
Neal was never an obstacle to CS, to me; but it’s good that Emma had a final closure, so she can really move on.
I’m still a little sad because Henry didn’t have the chance to say goodbye to his dad… but it’s the writers’ choice.

If you want to read everything:
Borbots' grumbles
Old 03-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Killian on babysitting duty

I feel like it was really important for Killian to watch over Belle in 3x15, because she’s the one major character he hadn’t yet made amends with.

It was also important that Emma asked him to do it, because it shows that she wanted Belle to know that she trusted him. In fact, I believe that Emma wanted him to make amends - otherwise, she could have chosen to ask David, whom Belle trusted, to stay behind.

Finally, it was important that Killian agreed to do it right away, because it shows again how much control he’s relinquishing to her - something that we know must be tough for a proud Captain to do. He trusts her judgement, even when it puts him in an uncomfortable situation. It shows he’s serious about turning a new leaf, and about helping Emma.

Although Killian had more motivation to watch over Neal, I feel that a lot of the above applies to their relationship as well. After all, it turned out to be Killian’s last chance to repair his relationship with Baelfire, and it’s just so important to note that their trust for each other ultimately led to that priceless opportunity.

X
I enjoyed reading that.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonslippers (View Post)

Well, I think it was a very good episode because every part was important for the developement of the story (sometimes flashbacks are a little boring and pointless to me).
I must admit I cried, probably because I’m a sensitive old woman
I think the whole “death issue” was touching because of the shots, the lines, the music, and Rumple…
I was so sorry for him, and I felt bad for Neal, because even if I’ve never liked his adult-self, life has been harsh to him as well. I still don’t like Neal but I always liked young Bae.
Anyway…
I didn’t like that sort of retcon, or better say “conscience-washing” when it came to Neal’s actions (like the “I had no choice thing” or the true love thing about the necklace…) but it’s okay because it’s over now and it doesn’t matter anymore.
I’m very happy about Hook’s developement, he’s apologizing to every people he hurt or had a problematic past with, and he’s growing as a character every day more. I love that.
At least haters won’t start with the broken record “he hurt Belle he never apologized to her” again, this episode provided relief for us, in many ways.
I also loved the glances and “silent orders” between CS, at least we got something and this just underlines their bond, their mutual understanding.
Neal was never an obstacle to CS, to me; but it’s good that Emma had a final closure, so she can really move on.
I’m still a little sad because Henry didn’t have the chance to say goodbye to his dad… but it’s the writers’ choice.

If you want to read everything:
Borbots' grumbles
I do love Emma and Hook glances, coz we know that they understand each other and so on

This episode moved the plot for other characters and whats to come, and only way to get Rumple back was what Neal did...

Hook is developing and i am glad he got that moment with Neal, and i think Hook knew that since Neal dwelled in dark magic something is gonna happen, and Neal chose dark magic for his own choice not thinking of the consequences

And i also like the Belle and Hook scene, he did it and he showned his protection and being ok around her in his actions
Old 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Tumblr post...

CAPTAIN SWAN 3X15 SCENE ANALYSES
Old 03-31-2014, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Another one

Once Upon A Time 3x15 “Quiet Minds” Recap
Old 03-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hook might want to watch his back... the Storybrooke cemetery has a whole section for men who have shown romantic interest in Emma. (Graham, August W. Booth, and now Neal)

Writers -- time to give the woman a break.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrierluv (View Post)
Hook might want to watch his back... the Storybrooke cemetery has a whole section for men who have shown romantic interest in Emma. (Graham, August W. Booth, and now Neal)

But August isn't dead. He was changed back into a little boy.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrierluv (View Post)

...I think Hook's up for the challenge

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
Old 03-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

I think Hook's is the one who will break the cycle of ppl who she loses or who abandon her, he is the one who always comes back and is willing to stand by her and always be there, thats what he is doing and thats what she needs to see, someone who is there each time and every time, its no wonder her eyes always goes to him regardless which she has been doing lately

The fact that Hook fights and has faith in himself and his love for her is what he stands for and will be there each time

Its no wonder why Emma centric episode was about past love and present and future one... the structure of that episode, and it being named Tallahassee....
Old 03-31-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Hook's is the one who will break the cycle of ppl who she loses or who abandon her, he is the one who always comes back and is willing to stand by her and always be there, thats what he is doing and thats what she needs to see, someone who is there each time and every time, its no wonder her eyes always goes to him regardless which she has been doing lately

The fact that Hook fights and has faith in himself and his love for her is what he stands for and will be there each time

Its no wonder why Emma centric episode was about past love and present and future one... the structure of that episode, and it being named Tallahassee....

Deep down i think Neal knows that its Hook, i mean Neal knows the capacity of Hook's love and deepness he will go for love and also he will feel better in the knowledge that Emma found it, and even his son - can remember his father with hopefully Hook telling him things about him
Old 03-31-2014, 05:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Agreed.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

I hope i made sense in the episode thread about what i said about CS
Old 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I sincerely hope (and think!) we'll get a moment in a future episode - perhaps in this season finale, perhaps next season - where Emma tells Hook that she knows he's the one who has never abandoned her. She knows he's the one who has always been at her side, and wouldn't leave her behind.

And then she can give him TLK.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.