Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Total Fan

Loved the episode! Kinda scared for next weeks coz it's the winter finale and god knows what will happen especially after this one!

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 11-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

A Rumbelle scene. That was nice. And with Regina. Awkward.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

It was a good episode but they were some things I didn't like.

First I'm shocked Hook took Aurora's heart I hope she's alright and she gets her heart back at some point.
However, I'm glad Hook is finally acting evil and like a villain. Also it was great to get a confirmation he is just playing Emma and he only wants revenge against Rumpel.

The Rumbelle moment was small but nice

I loved the Regina/Henry scenes.

I didn't like Emma at all in this episode. I hated how condensing she was towards Mulan & Aurora (especially Aurora).

I hope they explain in the future how Cora became as powerful as Rumpel.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gah 15 minutes for me!

~*~*~

LOL and I totally have been ignoring whatever posts have been made since I know some of you are watching it, or have watched it, now
Emma♥Neal
Old 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
It was a good episode but they were some things I didn't like.

First I'm shocked Hook took Aurora's heart I hope she's alright and she gets her heart back at some point.
However, I'm glad Hook is finally acting evil and like a villain. Also it was great to get a confirmation he is just playing Emma and he only wants revenge against Rumpel.

The Rumbelle moment was small but nice

I loved the Regina/Henry scenes.

I didn't like Emma at all in this episode. I hated how condensing she was towards Mulan & Aurora (especially Aurora).

I hope they explain in the future how Cora became as powerful as Rumpel.
I mostly agree, but I don't think Emma was that condescending to them. Not a Mulan fan though. She's really starting to irritate me.

Also, yay for someone (even if it was Cora) pointing out that Philip isn't actually dead!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 11-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

I understand Mulan's actions. They can be wrong and annoying but she's doing what she believes is right.

I was shocked when Snow was on top of her and I really thought for a second she could kill her
Old 11-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG! The trailer for next week!

Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my goodness. My head hurts from tonight's episode. LOL! It was just so much going on. EEK!! I hope they get back so that Charming can wake up.

I am not surprised by Hook. He is a pirate and not a good guy. I hope Emma knows not to trust him. He is bad news and doesn't deserve her time. What are the writers thinking that Hook is a viable man for Emma? Are they kidding? He is out for only himself. That fact that he took Aurora's heart should make him not on that list of men for her. Yuck!

Over all I enjoyed this episode. Next week looks exciting!
Old 11-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

^ I agree about Hook. This episode showed he's actually a villain and he only wants revenge. I really hope the writers don't try to turn him into some romantic hero. After this episode it would be ridiculous imo.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
^ I agree about Hook. This episode showed he's actually a villain and he only wants revenge. I really hope the writers don't try to turn him into some romantic hero. After this episode it would be ridiculous imo.
Taking some one heart kind of takes out for the romantic lead. He is a villain keep him that way. In no way would I ever buy Emma falling for a lying, murderous jerk like that. She was right not to trust him the first time. He just proved tonight he is no good and Emma should stay clear away from him. This is not Jack Sparrow but Captain evil Hook.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am so happy that they actually let Hook be a villain for a change, and not just flirting with the ladies.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

^ I love the pic. I so agree. He was wearing on my last nerve with that act. I only know Hook as evil. That is how he should have been from the get go. I am glad his evil is finally coming out.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the episode! Lots of action, lots of plot development moving forward.

First off, my favorite part of the episode were the Regina/Henry moments. Especially when they were talking about the magic and how it works. I believe Regina, I think she is really trying for Henry. It's real and sincere but I won't lie. I do expect some slip-ups with the magic. Her intentions are in the right place but changes don't happen overnight. She's been too addicted to turning to it for so long that it's going to take time to move away from and find less extreme ways to express her displeasure or disagreements with others.

It was nice to see that Regina and David were able to be civil and that they agreed on the best course of action regarding Henry's safety. It was getting dangerous for him. David/Charming's plan wasn't 100% safe proof positive either but he was an adult and willing to accept the risk and the consequences of getting the message across. It looks like he's stuck under the curse until Snow can get back and wake him with true love's kiss!

Wow, Aurora really got to shine some more tonight! Loved her scenes with Cora, she really showed that she has a strong backbone in the sense that she won't back down in doing what's right, even with the temptation of wanting Philip back being thrown in her face by Cora. She's loyal and committed to doing the right thing, even with the consequences in place. It's a shame she got caught in the middle and Hook got to take advantage of her situation by taking her heart. Didn't see that coming at all.

Lol - I hate to say it, but I think Mr. Gold/Rumple is getting a little bit too over cocky for his own good. First off, he himself trained Cora, he has himself to thank for his part in the monster she became, just like with Regina. He is in no way innocent, it was refreshing to see that at least some characters, like Granny, don't pick and choose and still have some resentment to throw his way as well. It gets a little annoying that the 'buck' is always passed off on Regina, as if it somehow all falls back on her shoulders. Gold thinks Cora's not that viable of a threat to him but I get the sense he might be changing his tune quick if and when she finally makes it into SB. She might not have been as much of a threat back in his day in FTL but it appears as if things have changed since that time. Regina said it best, and she should know, Gold has a weakness that can be used against him now: his love for Belle. He's pretty much in a similar boat to Regina on that issue since she will have Henry that can be used against her.

Emma to Mary Margaret/Snow: No, we can blame Regina! Wth?????????!!! Based on what during this episode?!

Okay, I need to make this clear before I continue on here because this probably won't be a popular opinion and I'm sure there will be a whole bunch of arguments lined up to defend the actions. I still love the Charmings, I'm looking forward to their reunion, but I am getting a little put off with the 'ME and only US' mentality. I understand they need to get back home, they are desperate to, and I'm enjoying the journey of them trying to do just that. However, the implication that only their happiness matters is rubbing me the wrong way, especially during this episode. Mulan didn't have to take off with the compass like that but I did understand her motivation in doing so. She didn't feel like time was on their side and she needed to honor her promise made to Prince Philip. If like me, lol, she was probably under the impression that getting back to SB was all that mattered, everything and everyone else be damned. Aurora was willing to sacrifice in order to continue communicating with Henry and it would have been nice to have witnessed that kind of self-sacrifice in return, the moment they uncovered she had been taken. After all, even if it was for mere selfish reasons, she was their 'key' to communicating with Henry until Snow figured out a way to get back in to the netherworld herself. I will give Snow a little credit, at least she stepped up at first and made the suggestion to find a way to save Aurora and keep the compass at the same time. But I was more shocked by the end of the episode when it looked like she was seriously going to make a move and take Mulan out with that knife had Aurora not arrived on the scene.

Like I said, I understand the need to get back home, but I don't exactly envision these characters this way. Emma, okay, she is a product of our world but part of what makes Snow, and other FTL characters like her so honorable, is their innate sense of justice and doing what is right by others amongst finding a way to be with their true loves. Like Emma herself said in the premiere, there's a reason why they are the heroes and heroines, the princes and princesses.

Anyway, can't wait until next Sunday. The Winter finale looks awesome, and I wonder what kind of cliffhanger we will be left with until the show's return next year!

Quote:
Emma is normally one of my favorites but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't put off as well here. Especially considering the fact that Aurora and Mulan have gone out of their way to help them on this quest - I think a little more consideration for Aurora's life could have been in the picture here. Don't get me wrong, I understand that alot has happened and they just want to get back to SB but it shouldn't be at the expense of everyone else either. The one negative point in this episode, as much as I loved it, would have been the selfish spin that was kind of shining through Emma and Snow's quest to get home - like nothing and nobody else matters.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-25-2012 at 07:56 PM
Old 11-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Emma to Mary Margaret/Snow: No, we can blame Regina! Wth?????????!!! Based on what during this episode?!
That came out of nowhere. I was really confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Emma is normally one of my favorites but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't put off as well here. Especially considering the fact that Aurora and Mulan have gone out of their way to help them on this quest - I think a little more consideration for Aurora's life could have been in the picture here. Don't get me wrong, I understand that alot has happened and they just want to get back to SB but it shouldn't be at the expense of everyone else either. The one negative point in this episode, as much as I loved it, would have been the selfish spin that was kind of shining through Emma and Snow's quest to get home - like nothing and nobody else matters.
I agree. And Emma should treat Aurora better especially when Aurora was risking her life so they could communicate with Henry and get back home. Emma's attitude during the whole episode just rubbed me the wrong way.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

Because she is to blame for Henry having taken the apple turnover, yes it was Henry's decision to take it but had she not tried to put Emma under, Henry wouldn't have had access to the one thing that could prove that he was not crazy like Regina had made him feel like he was.