Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2017, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hyperion Heights {7.01} - Episode Discussion

{7.01} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: SEASON PREMIERE: Hyperion Heights October 6th on ABC

HENRY MILLS EMBARKS ON A NEW JOURNEY WHERE ADVENTURE AWAITS AND DANGER LOOMS, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Hyperion Heights” – As “Once Upon a Time” returns to ABC for its seventh season, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, the residents of the enchanted forest face their greatest challenge yet, as the Evil Queen, Captain Hook and Rumpelstiltskin join forces with a grown-up Henry Mills and his daughter Lucy on an epic quest to bring hope to their world and ours. Creators Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite you to take part in the journey as new fairy tale characters and old search for true love, find adventure and take sides in the ongoing struggle of good against evil.

In the season premiere episode, Henry leaves Storybrooke in search of his own story. Years later in another realm, he encounters a troubled Cinderella, changing the trajectory of his quest forever. When Cinderella’s evil step-mother, Lady Tremaine, poses a threat, Henry discovers that following his heart will require him to make more difficult choices than he ever could have imagined. Years later, a young Lucy finds a disillusioned Henry at his home in Seattle, determined to make him remember his true self in order to defeat the curse afflicting the fairytale characters of “Hyperion Heights.”

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda and Alison Fernandez as Lucy.

Guest starring are Jared S. Gilmore as Young Henry, Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana, Rose Reynolds as Alice, Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy, Daniel Jeffrey as Carl, Liam Hall as The Prince, Jillian Fargey as The Fairy Godmother and Darcy Laurie as Louie.

“Hyperion Heights” was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz directed by Ralph Hemecker.

ABC

For more information on “Once Upon a Time,” visit abc.com/Once.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC and @ABC_Publicity
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 10-06-2017, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy ONCE day!
Old 10-06-2017, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. It's finally here!
Old 10-06-2017, 05:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh man it's heeeeere!

I look at other forums during the hiatus, but nothing beats seeing a new Once ep thread going up!

TFTNT
Old 10-06-2017, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

Here we go again.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

It's finally here!
Old 10-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never thought I'd come back to OUAT. I mean I watched clips of the Charming-Swan-Mills family on YT but never full episodes.

And yet here I am.

I watched the finale because I had to see how it ended last season and I became even more interested when it did a time jump with an older Henry and his daughter.

So an older Henry, a daughter for him (making Emma & Regina grandmas! And the Charmings- assuming they're alive- great grandparents!), and then the fact that Regina's new character name is Ronnie is an even greater plus, especially for me me. Since that's my actual name

Yes I know they have it spelled 'Roni' but I'm so used to the 'Ronnie' spelling so it's gonna take me some time to get used to spelling it the other way.

But grammar aside, this show managed to pull me back in. What have I gotten myself into
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

I still don't get how Henry's motorcycle can run for all those years in the Enchanted Forest without losing gas, or even how his iPhone can function without a proper place for charging. Both would have died a long time ago, but I guess, you can say Henry's the author and he can make it so both his bike has endless gas and his iPhone never runs out of battery.

I like how the story has a darker twist. I wasn't expecting Cinderella to be seeking vengeance.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Refreshing YT so hard I'm surprised my keyboard didn't break.

So far getting MAJOR S1 vibes. That was probably the intention but I love it.

Was mostly looking forward to how the chemistry would be with Henry and Cinderella and I love it. Adult Henry has shades of David but yet his optimistic personality from what I've seen in the past flashbacks

So it really sucks to see them under the curse. Lucy is freakin adorable.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I loved this episode!!!

I loved everything, especially the Cinderella wanting revenge against Prince Charming.

Henry and Regina/Roni's scenes

Henry smitten with Cinderella in the bar.

Henry having August's motorcycle

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Watching clips ahoy!

Just from this 1st ep, dude poor Henry and everyone else cursed in HH. Go Lucy go! The poor kid has a lot of work cut out for her.

Does anyone else think Henry's cursed memories are cruel? The poor dude thinks his family died in a fire. That's freakin dark!

Loved the cursed!Roni/Henry/Jacinda scenes! Can't wait until those three remember everything.

Expected badcop!Rumple tbh and it's interesting seeing goodcop!modern!Hook finally.

finally glad to see Henry become a pro with a sword, taking on guards like his grandfather and stepfather.

also anyone catch the cute little music theme when cursedHenry and cursedJacinda meet? Dwwww! and Roni supports them!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Total Fan

I'm not sure what to make of this season yet. It seems like a rehash of Season 1, but with different characters.

I'm guessing everyone gets their memories back in a few episodes rather than the end of the season, and the rest of the season is fighting the bad gal...? Because they wouldn't repeat the entire storyline from Season 1? Because that would be silly? Right?

Last edited by Elektra; 10-06-2017 at 09:33 PM
Old 10-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm kinda curious how they'll fight this time. If I remember from interviews, this is the real world now.

Storybrooke was a fake town. Invisible to the outsiders. So spells, people sword fighting, practicing magic, etc, werewolves, dragons, curses were the norm.

Now they're all cursed in Seattle. Granted Hyperion Heights may be slightly different, but Regina can't fling her fireballs around anymore without attracting attention, nor could Henry or Hook use swords, etc.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
I'm kinda curious how they'll fight this time. If I remember from interviews, this is the real world now.

Storybrooke was a fake town. Invisible to the outsiders. So spells, people sword fighting, practicing magic, etc, werewolves, dragons, curses were the norm.

Now they're all cursed in Seattle. Granted Hyperion Heights may be slightly different, but Regina can't fling her fireballs around anymore without attracting attention, nor could Henry or Hook use swords, etc.
That's a very good point indeed. That does change things up a bit.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Also was anyone else really creeped out by Alice?

I suppose being in Wonderland would mess with your head a bit. The original movie was trippy, and Alice seems fond of poisoning people >_>

loved the drink this reference tho