Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastya (View Post)
Exactly! Also, if it wasn't for Hook and Milah hooking up (no pun intended I promise) and Gold killing her, he never would have met Belle. So I suppose through the worst tragedies sometimes come a great love story.
I'm sorry but you totally intended that pun.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:28 AM
Passionate Fan

It still works

I love hook and his sass.

well damn, jackie. i can't control the weather!
Old 12-08-2014, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

I do notice that the villains on the show tend to have the best sass. Regina, Rumple and Hook

Between Hook's sass, and Rumple's evil sexy swagger there's not much more I need in life

except for maybe Rumple to not be reverting to his dark ways.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it just me or has Rumple now told Hook to enjoy your last insert something here For the last 3 episodes? He should probably stop letting Hook run around enjoying his last day, snowfall, kiss, etc.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next episode but I love their sass together. I seriously could watch a whole episode of them glaring and snarking at each other.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the interaction these two have. I know Gold's a villain and all, but he plays the part so well! I wonder if we'll ever see these two work together in later episodes. (Not evil work either lol)
Old 12-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the fact that they are both sometimes villains but potentially heroes makes them so interesting. They are perfect rivals.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Du bist meine Königin
Old 12-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Is it just me or has Rumple now told Hook to enjoy your last insert something here For the last 3 episodes? He should probably stop letting Hook run around enjoying his last day, snowfall, kiss, etc.
Maybe he likes to be thorough, to make sure Hook really does get a last of everything. "Enjoy your last dentist appointment!" "Now dearie, you better enjoy the last time you wear leather." "How did you like the last time cutting your toenails?"
Old 12-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Maybe he likes to be thorough, to make sure Hook really does get a last of everything. "Enjoy your last dentist appointment!" "Now dearie, you better enjoy the last time you wear leather." "How did you like the last time cutting your toenails?"

the list could go on.. Make sure you put that guyliner on good , since it will be your last time..

Really they are making RUmple a one dimensional villain aren't they? Well at least we can joke
Old 12-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol. I forgot it was the same day because it made it seem Rumple gave him two last days
Old 12-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

Enjoy the last time you hear me say enjoy the last time... because it will be your last... time.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)

Enjoy the last time you hear me say enjoy the last time... because it will be your last... time.
Didn't think about in those terms.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:39 AM
Elite Fan

"Leave Emma and the rest of Storybrooke be. There's no need to harm them."

If Neal could see them both now he'd probably be more proud of Hook than his own father.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Neal definetly wouldn't be proud of his Dad
Old 12-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

X

Everytime RUmple says again that he's going to take over the world, or Hook discusses this , all I think about is that they became Pinky and the Brain