Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

They do look like they're both in time out for bad behavior.

I think apologies can and should go both ways for them. It'll be interesting to hear them talk about Milah and their different experiences with her. Rumple was married to Rumple and Milah was Killian's girlfriend for a bit. I'm sure like any couple, they fought on occasion and Milah's stubbornness probably carried over to her relationship with Killian.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
They do look like they're both in time out for bad behavior.

I think apologies can and should go both ways for them. It'll be interesting to hear them talk about Milah and their different experiences with her. Rumple was married to Rumple and Milah was Killian's girlfriend for a bit. I'm sure like any couple, they fought on occasion and Milah's stubbornness probably carried over to her relationship with Killian.
Milha was also VERY different from Emma. Killian seems to love Emma for her goodness, bringing out the best in him, dedication to her family, generosity and her compassion. Milha didn't really seem to really have those qualities and in fact brought out the worst in Hook.

I wouldn't be surprised if Killian is going to start realizing through his relationship with Emma, that Milha wasn't a very good person overall and their relationship was probably unhealthy to some degree.

It would be interesting to see Hook and Rumple talk about Milha someday if they ever get a point to where they aren't trying to tear each other into pieces.

I wonder though. I could see Regina and Rumple eventually getting to a good place if Rumple commits to redeeming himself but of course they have an extensive history where things weren't always so hateful between them. With Hook and Rumple it's always been very hateful and both of them have contributed to that.

I do love though that Bobby and Colin get along so well. I remember at Colin's first Comic Con he spoke about being nervous when he was told his first scenes would be with Bobby because he looks up to him. And the cast talks about how when the two of them start talking together no one can understand them. These guys share a Gaelic pride.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Hook might like taking advantage of Rumple's lack of immortality now.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Hook might like taking advantage of Rumple's lack of immortality now.
Oh I'm sure that's going to be an understandable temptation for Hook. But I also think that's going to be a part of his journey next season. For his own and for Emma's sake Killian is probably going to have to fight hard to not give in to his old villainous ways.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It will be intresting to see how he's around Rumple
Old 06-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is too funny.

From Colin's interview.http://brooke-to-broch.tumblr.com/po...y-june-24-2015

Quote:
Interviewer: “This series is attracting big names like Robert Carlyle who’s been there from the beginning as Rumpelstiltskin. He’s super. I prefer him as the baddie because he’s just so ridiculous.”
CO: “He’s fantastic. Yeah, It’s great. He actually came over- He very kindly gave us tickets to the game against Scotland and so Bobby came over for the game so we were there and, uh-”
Interviewer: “You went together did you?”
CO: “Yeah. We went together. We were at the game together. So, the story behind that is that when Ireland were playing Scotland, previously, they were beaten one-nil, obviously by Scotland, and I walked into my trailer and there must have been maybe 300 tiny little one-nil stickers everywhere in my room.”
Interviewer: “By him?”
CO: “By him. They were in my - they were in the cistern of the toilet so when you flushed the toilet little one-nil would come in. They were everywhere, yeah.”
Interviewer: “That’s quite an extravagant joke to crack on somebody.”
CO: “Yeah. It must have taken him probably an hour to do.”
Interviewer: “Have you been able to get him back for that? Or..”
CO: “I was hoping that we were gonna win the game. I was hoping that that would be the thing, but-”
Interview: “…One-nil back….“
CO: “Unfortunately it didn’t work out.”
Interviewer: “Is it crack on the set- Is it fun to film OUAT or is it very much a working project for you?”
Oh Bobby.
At least he gifted him some tickets to make up for it.

I hope Colin comes up with something super sneaky to get back at Bobby. And more importantly I hope we hear about it!
Old 06-25-2015, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

LOL! Bobby is such a child sometimes..

Last edited by Seamstress90; 06-25-2015 at 05:16 PM
Old 06-26-2015, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

oh that is great
Old 06-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Football is serious, serious business, as anyone knows, but that's quite an elaborate way of celebrating a win.
Old 06-26-2015, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

I laughed when I read that.
I think they also met Rod Stewart there, since Colin's dad and Bobby had a pic with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Oh I'm sure that's going to be an understandable temptation for Hook. But I also think that's going to be a part of his journey next season. For his own and for Emma's sake Killian is probably going to have to fight hard to not give in to his old villainous ways.
I think at first hand it depends on how Hook takes his grief and heartbreak of losing Emma and that to darkness/dark one (when he has had a past to that) its so poetic and the irony that the woman he loves is the dark one now. That's got to hurt like anything.

At first hand - how will Hook be, will he drink away his sorrows, numb his pain (its natural human emotion, and it is Hook's crutch as well (no I don't see it as a bad thing) he had since he lost his brother etc but we also see him drink less when he is a good place - Emma) knowing Hook he will be frustrated - more likely himself too... that's what he does, he likes to also take it out on himself.
But more then anything we all know he is fighter and determined man, who will move heaven and hell for Emma. Because deep down he knows he needs to be worthy of himself and Emma. Love is his motivation, always has been.

Temptation will always be, its a human trait we all have, but overcoming that is a bigger thing to do.

I also maybe see Hook asking Rumple what he knows about the dark one curse more
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 06-26-2015, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you Lennie
Old 06-27-2015, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see hook after awhile asking rumple for help
Old 06-27-2015, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

Or demanding it.
Old 06-27-2015, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he asks rumple if he hates so much why does he enjoy impersonating him lol
Old 06-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe he just likes feeling taller.