Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would like to see Hook acknowledging that too
Old 12-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
If Regina and Snow can be friends after killing each other's parents then Hook and Belle can certainly have a friendship in this world. I don't see Hook as just selfish, he has done a lot to change because of Emma and for Emma but that desire to be a better man is slowly turning him into ... a better man!

I think Hook's intelligence is highly underrated and he and Belle could probably solve a lot of the town's problems in an afternoon

I agree I would love hook and belle to be friends, especially after she saved his life last night. Hook’s intelligence is definitely underrated, heck, he was the only one to really suspect Rumple was up to something in this first arc....and then Belle figures it out, of course
Old 12-15-2014, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

I think their friendship would make for an interesting dynamic when Rumple returns. If he comes back and actually fights to get her back (which I really hope is the route they're going), a friendship between the two could be fun.

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
Old 12-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

it's unlikely but I woudl like Hook to see Rumple as he sees himself when RUmpel comes back. If he sees Rumpel trying to make amends and sees the good man that was there before, I'd like to see Hook try and consider RUmpel being worthy of redemption, and forgiveness. But I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

If somehow Hook knowing he's getting his hea, and wants to see Belle get hers, and knows that Rumple is back trying to be the better man and make amends I'd liek to see Hook try and help bring Rubmelle back together.

Sure that's too mcuh to ask for . But I am in pain and need happy thoughts.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good to have Happy thoughts. It was a bit entertaining when Rumple was trying to imitate with the heart ill admit
Old 12-15-2014, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Belle coming to Hook's rescue shows what a hero she really is.

So, question ... did the gauntlet actually transport someone to what they are looking for? I mean, Belle came out of nowhere!!!
Old 12-15-2014, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
it's unlikely but I woudl like Hook to see Rumple as he sees himself when RUmpel comes back. If he sees Rumpel trying to make amends and sees the good man that was there before, I'd like to see Hook try and consider RUmpel being worthy of redemption, and forgiveness. But I'm sure that's too much to ask for.

If somehow Hook knowing he's getting his hea, and wants to see Belle get hers, and knows that Rumple is back trying to be the better man and make amends I'd liek to see Hook try and help bring Rubmelle back together.

Sure that's too mcuh to ask for . But I am in pain and need happy thoughts.
I think that could be happen. Hook seemed okay with Rumple until he realized he was lying about the dagger. If he really thought Rumple was willing to change for Belle, he might help. He actually would be the best choice, because he wouldn't expect Rumple to be a hero/all good to deserve love, just that he put his love first.

"I don't intend to let you down." - Hook
Old 12-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I would personally love to see Hook and Belle develop some sort of friendship in 4B. I hope he does acknowledge at some point that she saved his life. Who knows, maybe he'll end up being a support system for her in the future.

Quote:
it's unlikely but I woudl like Hook to see Rumple as he sees himself when RUmpel comes back. If he sees Rumpel trying to make amends and sees the good man that was there before, I'd like to see Hook try and consider RUmpel being worthy of redemption, and forgiveness. But I'm sure that's too much to ask for
I'd actually like to see Hook and Rumple see how much they have in common and how they've had similar things happen in the past that put them on the path's they were on. It would be great if it was Hook comforting Rumple or encouraging him to change his ways. Either way, these two always have such great scenes together. I hope we get to see more.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Belle coming to Hook's rescue shows what a hero she really is.

So, question ... did the gauntlet actually transport someone to what they are looking for? I mean, Belle came out of nowhere!!!
After this episode... I really do feel and hope we get a Hook and Belle kinda friendship development in season 4b... because Belle as much as she is heartbroken, she can see and value how much it means when someone chooses the one they love over everything and Hook has done that and does that concerning Emma. So yes i would expect Belle to have noticed this and notices this, and also i think Hook as much as anyone knows how much it would of taken Belle to do what she did and to Rumple and the heartache

Also pretty sure Hook loves books and so on like Belle

I think the gauntlet took her to Rumple's true love... and weakess aka the real dagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasijaha (View Post)
I think that could be happen. Hook seemed okay with Rumple until he realized he was lying about the dagger. If he really thought Rumple was willing to change for Belle, he might help. He actually would be the best choice, because he wouldn't expect Rumple to be a hero/all good to deserve love, just that he put his love first.
I agree with this. i think Hook thought Rumple is changing and chose love over everything and let it be (i mean Hook let it go way before season 2 finale) ... just like Hook himself chose to embrace love with Emma and risked everything for... but its until the dagger (more so when Rumple refused to also help Emma with the ice cave thing) and how Rumple hasnt really changed...

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 12-15-2014 at 12:10 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I really hope that Hook, Belle, & Rumple develop a friendship in 4B. I've always wanted these three to become best friends since season 2. I really hope Hook helps Rumple change his ways and help him reunite with Belle. I feel like Hook will be in the middle between Rumple & Belle in the next half.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

except the gauntlet isn't his true love. You yourself always say wording is important in this show. And the wording was the thing that is your weakness. It's was assumed but not verified by the DO that it's probably TL. BUt he said it was what someone's weakness was not TL.
This was what was actually said, Rumple told Belle in EF flashback that the gauntlet showed you one’s weakness and that FOR SOME, it was the thing they loved most. He was telling her that the person he intended to use it on it was their love. But that didn't apply to everyone. Wording is everything

But we know his weakness if the dagger and the hold it has on him. His strength we saw in 3a was Belle and his love for her.

I agree Baelfire24, I tihnk that's the only way it can go down now.

Last edited by Rhonwen; 12-15-2014 at 01:23 PM
Old 12-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I really hope that Hook, Belle, & Rumple develop a friendship in 4B. I've always wanted these three to become best friends since season 2. I really hope Hook helps Rumple change his ways and help him reunite with Belle. I feel like Hook will be in the middle between Rumple & Belle in the next half.
Now I have a great need to see Hook be Rumbelle's marriage counselor.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Now I have a great need to see Hook be Rumbelle's marriage counselor.
That would be hilarious. How it ended between Rumple and Belle, we need some laughter in the the next half.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could just be a half hour of them bickering and Hook trying to help but just doing this:

Old 12-15-2014, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

I could use that for my broken soul.

Some fun banter. Hook trying to set things right with his new bff and her TL who happens to be the Crocodile.. lots of fun in that.