Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He didn't treat regina badly just said a snarky line about the spell not any different from the lsnarky lines Regina tells people, like handless wonderer, captain guy liner, or where did you learn that word bail bonds school. As for henry he was angry at the quill

He got emma to open up and he believes in her
Old 04-12-2016, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved this episode! I didn't like the b part though. It was boring and contributed nothing to the plot. I liked Regina in it though why they feel the need to reform Zelena, a proven rapist and abuser and stalker I will never understand! Hook just needs to either contribute and help out or shut up. His treatment of Henry and Regina who are actually trying to find a solution ticks me off!

Lots of good Rumbelle stuff and hope that they will defeat Hades. Gaston turned out exactly how I expected, an abusive jerk and Maurice isn't much better. Thank God Skin Deep got Belle out of that nightmare of an arranged marriage!

Poor baby ogre! That was Shrek imo. In fact someone suggested somewhere that the reason Belle didn't die that day in the library is because she showed compassion and saved the life of the baby ogre. I wonder if that is the case
I will never understand why these writers are so fascinated with Zelena. And no she will never be reformed for me. Just like I'm sure that Regina and Rumple will never been redeemed for others. It just depends on your point of view. I think she is a completely unnecessary cast addition. JMO of course.

I think the writing for Hook has been somewhat off this arc, but it may be because of what he's gone through? I don't know. I'm just not right at this minute feeling him.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I will never understand why these writers are so fascinated with Zelena. And no she will never be reformed for me. Just like I'm sure that Regina and Rumple will never been redeemed for others. It just depends on your point of view. I think she is a completely unnecessary cast addition. JMO of course.

I think the writing for Hook has been somewhat off this arc, but it may be because of what he's gone through? I don't know. I'm just not right at this minute feeling him.
I am still feeling hook but I think he feels frustrated about the situation and the pressure that everyone came because of him
Old 04-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am still feeling hook but I think he feels frustrated about the situation and the pressure that everyone came because of him
That could be. But other than the episode with Liam he really isn't being given all that much to do imo.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I miss him but he's still helping them out. However, I get that there giving other characters a chance to have a story so i am not complaining
Old 04-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
He didn't treat regina badly just said a snarky line about the spell not any different from the lsnarky lines Regina tells people, like handless wonderer, captain guy liner, or where did you learn that word bail bonds school. As for henry he was angry at the quill

He got emma to open up and he believes in her
I am not going to fight with you but if he spoke that way to my son, he would have had a black eye! He made Henry feel worthless and I wish Neal was there to chew him out since Henry's mothers want to dismiss him constantly. All he does is complain and hasn't shown an ounce of gratitude imo. If you want to think differently, that is your opinion. Team so-called heroes are pissing me off this season and I hope someone, maybe Belle gives them all a quick kick in the rear!
Old 04-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

This is very minor but where did Belle get a Rumple mannequin from?
Old 04-12-2016, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=Grace52373;85725289]I am not going to fight with you but if he spoke that way to my son, he would have had a black eye! He made Henry feel worthless and I wish Neal was there to chew him out since Henry's mothers want to dismiss him constantly. All he does is complain and hasn't shown an ounce of gratitude imo. If you want to think differently, that is your opinion. Team so-called heroes are pissing me off this season and I hope someone, maybe Belle gives them all a quick kick in the rear![/QUOTE

I one hundred percent disagree. But I won't get into it

I wonder where she did get the mannequin

Last edited by fox24; 04-12-2016 at 10:15 AM
Old 04-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
This is very minor but where did Belle get a Rumple mannequin from?
Pan keeps one in the UW shop to talk to and have tea with.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I know that's probably one of those things we're just not supposed to wonder about but it's so random.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Lol love it
Old 04-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder what "unfinished business" the mannequin has.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder what "unfinished business" the mannequin has.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol. I liked that gaston has a friend name lefou like in the movie and his last legume which means vegetable in French
Old 04-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Another theory is that it was Rumbelles, they accidently destroyed it, and like the quill and the horse ended up down in the UW. I think we are not supposed to question it though.