Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

This episode gave me so many amazing feels I can't even.

I loved seeing Lana/Jared in scenes again. It was so sweet how Regina was so proud of Henry being accepted to all those colleges.

Loved seeing Granny again!

That phone call adult Henry made to his younger self was awesome.

When Henry finally remembers and believes again. Made me so happy. And I LOVE that the curse is broken through Henry's love for his mother Regina.

Alice being the one to stop Gothel, Hook believing she could stop her. Alice choosing love over hate unlike her mother, turning her into a tree, growing life around it GUH so perfect.

Everyone reunited and happy.

I'd have thought since Alice ended Gothel, the curse on Hook's heart if he's near his daughter would be broken, but I guess not. Hopefully that will be resolved in the finale.

Rumple making amends with Regina and promising to help Henry as he may not ever get back to Belle and realising he should help the family he has left was nice.

Facilier took Rumple's adventure book with Belle. I LOVED that they had an adventure book, just like in Up. That is too adorable for words. The ending though! Wish Rumple! How would he have gotten into Hyperion Heights? Wasn't expecting him to turn up and kill Facillier. So that's the end of Facilier? Feels a little anti climatic but then, I'm also glad he's gone. He did help Lucy cure Henry...but with only one episode left, I feel leaving his end to the finale would probably make things a little rushed, when there is still plenty left to tell and end without him.

It's going to be a long week waiting for the finale. I can't wait to see some of the original cast (I hear some of them make an appearance) and how everything gets wrapped up. But then I'm going to be so bereft when it does end. No more OUAT.

This show has been so much fun. I can't begin to describe how much I love it. Yes, it's had it's ups and downs, no show is completely flawless, but it's been one of the most captivating and wonderful experiences. Plus, being such a massive Disney/fairy tales fan helps.

It may be coming to an end, but I will definitely be re-watching it all over and I have planned and booked to have my own adventure in Storybrooke in a few months time.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Alice being the one to stop Gothel, Hook believing she could stop her. Alice choosing love over hate unlike her mother, turning her into a tree, growing life around it GUH so perfect.
I think that's probably one of my favorite parts too. I'm going to miss Rose on my screen once the season is done. She's such a good actress.