Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2018, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Is This Henry Mills? {7.20} - Episode Discussion

Is This Henry Mills? {7.20} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, May 4th on ABC

HYPERION HEIGHTS IS THREATENED BY GOTHEL’S SPELL AND RONI REALIZES THE ONLY HOPE TO STOP IT IS IF SHE CAN WAKE HENRY AND BREAK THE CURSE, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Is This Henry Mills?” – Roni enlists Lucy’s help to wake Henry and stop Gothel, but things don’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Rogers and Weaver go to Margot in hopes of freeing Tilly before her magic can be used to power the spell. In a flashback, Young Henry struggles to decide what path to follow until a mysterious phone call helps put him on track, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, MAY 4 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Jared Gilmore as Young Henry, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Emma Booth as Gothel/Eloise Gardener, Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Tiera Skovbye as Robin/Margot, Daniel Francis as Dr. Facilier/Mr. Samdi and Jeff Pierre as Prince Naveen/Drew.

“Is This Henry Mills?” was written by Dana Horgan and Leah Fong, and directed by Ron Underwood.

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 05-04-2018, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow that last five minutes I didn't see coming, but I've wondered about him all season. I am glad Rumple admitted he was wrong and apologized to Reginia. He looked so lonely and lost when everyone had family, but him.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

This episode gave me such serious feels. Part of me wonders what Henry would have said to his child self if he could or vice-versa. Now it makes sense that they can't get help from anyone in Storybrooke.

Since when does Storybrooke have a College? I'm assuming that Violet went.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

The episode had a great twist. I love it

To be honest I expected a little more from Gothel. Her ending was dissapointing. I guess Facilier is dead too? Although Gothel is not completely dead, just in vegetative state (too soon?)

Regina digging out Rapunzel's grave was dark, and in the end... not effective

I'm not very fond of the idea of WR Rumple in HH, but now that he is on the game, I guess our dear Captain can get his revenge.

I loved the fact that Henry broke the curse by kissing Roni/Regina, just like she did back in season 3

So they're back in time, huh? Now if they would explain why some of them still look so young...

Anyway, I'm glad they finally broke the curse. They are in the endgame now

Side note: Has the story between Hook and Rapunzel ever been explained?
Old 05-05-2018, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Good episode. The reunions were nice.

Loved the Henry and Regina reunion the best.

Loved Rumple and their travel book.

Loved WR Rumple appearing at the end.
Old 05-05-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I go with Regina bought magic dust and gave some to Zelena. That's how I stop driving myself crazy. It's cool they explained time travel. I looked the reunions. I was a little disappointed they didn't do more with facilier but I thing that was a result of them wrapping things up. Maybe violet went with her dad in Connecticut. However there will be a book about violet and henry
Old 05-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Loved seeing Lana/Jared together again ... and the reunion at the end . Funny seeing Jared standing next to his "Mom" onscreen -- he's really tall!
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 05-05-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Best scene of the season for me.... Older Henry calling High School Senior Henry Mills and gaining his memory back. It reminded me of a little movie called Back to the Future part 2... the best BttF movie of the trio in my opinion where the two Docs met each other.

Gothel turning into a tree was pretty cool too

The time travel curse was cool too.. the same year Storybrook was at peace and Henry was graduating and ready to leave town for college .
Old 05-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Lol what an amazing and twisted episode it was.Man i soooo happy that finally somebody as Regina is saying "Finally someone did you in" killed Falicier (he was wayyyy to annoying and i am relieved he won't get chance with Regina) but i was shocked that the Dark One killed him.That really came from nowhere.Seriously....

I just really loved Regina/Henry scenes.They were so amazing together.And that heartbreaking scene where Henry told her he loves her amazing (and i right away remember season 6 finale where Henry saved Emma)...It was amazing..

Haha i died laughing when Rumple told Welcome back Captain Hook and he was Crocodile Gotta love this two.

I loved the moment when the curse was broken and everybody remember.And i love that phone call Henry did
Old 05-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

This episode was really good.

I think the only time I blanked out, was when I started wondering how Rogers, Margot, and Weaver became big again? Because Tilly made them really tiny, and then all of the sudden, they were normal size again.

I asked my boyfriend about that, and he confirmed it was because the curse was broken. I'm like, Oh.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arien Siege (View Post)
Side note: Has the story between Hook and Rapunzel ever been explained?
I'm not quite sure what you mean, as Hook never met Rapunzel that we know of, until she made him young again. If there was anything before that, we're not likely to find it out, now. Gothel was pretending to be Rapunzel, in order to seduce him and trap Alice in the tower, but it was never Rapunzel he was with.

I loved this episode. The flashbacks were awesome. I was pleased to see Granny again.

I was happy that Rumple tried to make up for his mistake and build bridges with Regina again.

It was great that Hook and Rumple and Robin teamed up to save Alice.

Loved the realisation Hook had on getting his memories back. Love his bromance with Rumple so much!

It was good the TLK was with Regina a reverse of season 3 kiss, just like with Emma kast season.

Next episode looks awesome. Rumple has to fight his darker self, and not just metaphorically!

That's it for Facilier? I wonder if he would have lasted longer if they'd got another season?

I really hope they sort out the heart thing for Hook next episode....
Old 05-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I'm not quite sure what you mean, as Hook never met Rapunzel that we know of, until she made him young again. If there was anything before that, we're not likely to find it out, now. Gothel was pretending to be Rapunzel, in order to seduce him and trap Alice in the tower, but it was never Rapunzel he was with.
In 7x02 their conversation goes like:

Quote:
Hook: Well, I heard you were in this realm, I had to see it for myself

Rapunzel: After what you did to me, Captain, you're lucky you have eyes left to see anything at all
Old 05-07-2018, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, ok. Well remembered, I've not seen that episode in some time. It's doubtful we'll ever know what that is referring to, I don't think they had any flashbacks together.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

No, they never did. Maybe he tried to find the real Rapunzel and thought, true love's kiss could break his curse.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, anyway I thought they could have said something that I had missed. My theory was, after the episode where Lady Tremaine is revealed to be Rapunzel, that she was mad about Hook freeing Gothel. But that doesn't make a lot of sense considerng how personal the conversation between those two was