Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2011, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by only girl (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Heather.
You're welcome. And welcome back!!!

speaking of normal characters, what exactly do you think they'll be able to do in the story or with our characters, though?! Henry's real father might be the only one that has a legitimate standing with some because of his connection to Henry through Emma.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they might try to be human heroes or something, or just human. Maybe one of the villains could be human .
Old 09-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
You're welcome. And welcome back!!!

speaking of normal characters, what exactly do you think they'll be able to do in the story or with our characters, though?! Henry's real father might be the only one that has a legitimate standing with some because of his connection to Henry through Emma.
Well, maybe eventhough they're human once they're in storybrooke they could discover some things about magic. I'm sure Henry would want to help his father (if he's just a normal human) to learn some things about fairytales and magic

A human villain could be cool too
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A human villain would be interesting to see. But that definitely brings me back to one of my earlier questions - have normal humans ever been into Storybrooke?! I wondered it because with our fairytale characters not aging there, I was wondering if that might draw some suspicion to the town as regular people come and go over the years.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Oh, yes, that's a very interesting question and I didn't think about it. Would a normal human who get in Storybrooke age? If it's the case the other fairytale characters would probably notice

And what if Storybrooke can only be seen by people who have some "fairytale blood"?
Old 09-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's interesting, like maybe Storybrooke is cloaked/invisible to most of the outside world?! That's very possible and would explain how Emma literally crashes into it.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

That's what I thought about because of the wolf and the probable car accident. It would make sens that Storybrooke is different from the rest of the world
Old 09-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There's got to be something different, I know it's described as a small town in Maine somewhere, but it had to appear out of nowhere when the curse happened, right?!

Old 09-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, definitely And it would be weird for people too if suddenly they discover a town next to their own that never existed before
Old 09-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ yeah, that too, I'm really curious now on how they are going to explain all this.

Old 09-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
^ That's interesting, like maybe Storybrooke is cloaked/invisible to most of the outside world?! That's very possible and would explain how Emma literally crashes into it.
This is how I see it, and somehow all of its population never considers leaving for some reason or peculiar aspect of the curse. Remember the movie The Village? I wonder if thinking the outside is dangerous is a part of the curse. Of course, Henry might be the only one who knows it's not like that.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
This is how I see it, and somehow all of its population never considers leaving for some reason or peculiar aspect of the curse. Remember the movie The Village? I wonder if thinking the outside is dangerous is a part of the curse. Of course, Henry might be the only one who knows it's not like that.
It's funny cause it made me think of the Village as well That said I think the fairytale characters might think the outside is dangerouse because whenever they try to leave "bad things happen" as Henry said, so they probably think it's better to stay
Old 09-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, yes, I like The Village comparison. It's probably something very similar to that, because of the curse, they've bought into the fear that bad things happen once they step outside of the town.

But what about normal people?! If the sign is there, like Emma saw while driving, do you think normal people have ever tried to drive into the town?! But maybe find themselves driving in circles when they do?!

Old 09-17-2011, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they really bought the "bad things" concept .

Good question, I have no idea why normal people don't go or stay there. But maybe they do and we just don't know it yet? They could either stay and get their memories wiped as well or just don't remember anything after they leave the town.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah, yes, I like The Village comparison. It's probably something very similar to that, because of the curse, they've bought into the fear that bad things happen once they step outside of the town.

But what about normal people?! If the sign is there, like Emma saw while driving, do you think normal people have ever tried to drive into the town?! But maybe find themselves driving in circles when they do?!
I think that bad things might really happen for them though

I'm wondering about normal people too. I think they might not be able to get into the town, and if they can I don't know how, but that's definitely an interesting point