Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I DO defend Hook a lot. Because he gets tons of hate. Probably the same reason you defend Rumple. I never said there was anything wrong with doing so. I'm not sure where the attitude is coming from.
I didnt mean to take an attitude with you.

I really apologize.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieBelle (View Post)
I imagine there are still others! Greg and Tamara can't be the only ones Pan duped- just the ones who succeeded in bringing Henry. Pan spent many years looking for him.
I agree with you. If I remember correctly Greg and Tamara said there were others like them trying to destroy magic. It could be that they were referring to the home office or maybe they were talking about other people who were recruited like they were. I was curious to know why Tamara hated magic, but it looks like we'll never know.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Poor Blue Fairy. Always getting blamed for stuff.

LOL.

I have to admit that would be a neat twist if she turned out to be evil.

Spoiler:

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 10-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

anyone who would deny the exsistance of love between a dwarf and a fairy can't be good..lol

And I still have issues with her not saving the children from the ogre wars..
Old 10-03-2013, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Spoiler:
OMG. That is funny.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 3x01 | “The Heart of the Truest Believer” | #45
Written by: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz
Directed by: Ralph Hemecker
As Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Mr. Gold and Hook enter Neverland to search for a kidnapped Henry, they’re greeted by a school of not-to-friendly mermaids who threaten to end their search before it begins; Henry finds himself on the run from the Lost Boys with another escapee from Peter Pan’s encampment; and Neal, recovering from his wounds, travels through the Enchanted Forest with Mulan in an attempt to learn the fates of Emma and Henry.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my favorite episodes of the entire series.

Emma in the opening scenes just breaks me every time.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

What a season opener this was! LOVED it.

The scene with Emma giving birth to Henry was so emotional.

Emma, Snow, Charming, Regina, Hook and Rumple on the Jolly Roger - awesome. Certainly action packed! Certain things that should have been addressed last season were addressed in one episode, I particularly liked how Emma pointed out that she and her parents are the same age, and how they are so "infuriatingly optimistic". I did like what Snow said though; "the minute I let go of the belief that things will get better is the minute I know they won't." It was a little unfair how she blamed them for everything though.

When Mr. Gold came out with his Rumple outfit - Hook: Oh, that's a great use of our time - wardrobe change! Yeah, since when did he suddenly want to go straight back to being Rumple?

I liked how he gave that whole speech to Emma about how she doesn't believe in her parents, magic or even herself. "When have you ever taken a real leap of faith? You know, the kind where there's absolutely no proof? I've know you some time, Miss Swan. And, sadly, despite everything you've been through, you're still just that... bail bonds-person, looking for evidence. Well, dearie, that's not gonna work in Neverland.
Emma: I'll do whatever it takes.
Mr. Gold: Well, you just need someone to tell you what that is. Sorry, dearie, our foe is too fearsome for hand-holding. Neverland is a place where imagination runs wild. And, sadly, yours doesn't.

Those mermaids were scary! I thought it was kind of hilarious how Snow, Charming, Regina and Hook were all fighting over what to do with the mermaid they took. Then Regina thought screw it, I'll turn her into gold. "what did you do?!" Snow and Regina letting out some of that very deep anger on each other was much needed. I hope that things will at least become more mutual between them afterwards. Regina and Snow and Charming and Hook fighting it out, leaving poor Emma to control the ship in the storm. Then she realises the only way to stop them fighting and to stop the storm is to take a leap of faith, and she jumps overboard, however getting knocked unconscious underwater. Loved Charming to her rescue. When they finally reach Neverland, I like how Emma realised that Mr. Gold was right about Neverland running on belief. And she tells her parents, Regina and Hook that they all need to work together in order to save Henry. It doesn't matter that they are friends or not, they need to cooperate.

Emma: We just need to succeed. And the way we do that is by just being who we are... a hero, a villain, a pirate. It doesn't matter which, because we're gonna need all those skills, whether we can stomach them or not.
Regina: And what's your skill, "savior"?
Emma: I'm a mother, and now I'm also your leader. So either help me get my son back or get out of the way.

Go Emma!

So happy to see Neal alive, loved seeing Mulan, Aurora and Prince Philip again (though I would like to see how they saved Prince Philip!) I loved how Neal was trying to explain the other world to Mulan.

Neal: Uh, well, for starters, they think that this place is just a fairy tale. Like a legend, like we're all just characters in a story.
Mulan: I'm in a story?
Neal: Yeah. They made a movie about you. It's actually pretty good.
Mulan: What's a movie?

Mulan is one of my favourite Disney movies, so yeah.

Did they change actors for Robin Hood? He looked different than in S2.

Neverland is so creepy. I kind of worked out by this point that Greg and Tamara, unbeknownst to them, were working for Pan. I wasn't expecting Pan to take Greg's shadow and then Tamara to be shot by an arrow though! Rumple healing her but then not forgiving her and taking her heart was cold! I can understand why he did it though, why would he forgive her? Her remorse may have been truthful at the time, but I doubt if the plan had gone the way she and Greg expected it to go she would have had much remorse at all. Killing her off kind of felt anti climatic to say the least, but for all I know Greg could still be alive.

I believe emotions run high in Neverland. I now understand the real reason Rumple didn't want Belle to go with them - he knew he would be doing some evil things... But what was with that doll when he was taking to that lost boy? Was that his childhood toy or Balefire's?

Lastly, Henry! Gotta love how he got the optimism from his grandparents. A shame he was tricked by Pan. I honestly wasn't expecting that lost boy who helped him to escape be Pan at the end.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

love reading your recaps keep watching you'll be suprised
Old 11-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
What a season opener this was! LOVED it.
Congrats, and so glad you enjoyed it! One of my favs of the series.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Glad you like my recaps. It took me at least an hour for me to absorb it all and write at least most of what happened from memory.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was well worth the effort. Nice read.