Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2011, 06:29 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eireanne (View Post)
I agree with you. I think SW will forgive the EQ in the end, because it's Snow's way of saying that she will never be like the EQ.
ooo the Queen won't take that well at all. Probably about as well as Snow White's letter in episode 7. The Queen doesn't want an apology or forgiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhite2011 (View Post)
Squeee! Awesome! I'll tell everyone I know!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Queen wants to feel like she's overcome SW but if SW willingly submits herself ... the EQ has lost what control/power over Snow that she thought she was going to have.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with you, plus I think the EQ is going to focus on destroying Emma in Storybrooke
Old 01-03-2012, 08:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
On the board or on the show?! Or maybe both?!
On the boerd. I've rewatched all the episodes at least 5 times. *addicted* I've been so busy with my brother being home, i haven't gotton on FF much.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eireanne (View Post)
I agree with you, plus I think the EQ is going to focus on destroying Emma in Storybrooke
I do think that is where her current focus is going to be. Emma is an immediate 'threat' to her right now, the Savior destined to destroy the curse she inflicted, whereas, Snow for the time being, is living as 'Mary' - completely oblivious to the FT past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriah_91 (View Post)
On the boerd. I've rewatched all the episodes at least 5 times. *addicted* I've been so busy with my brother being home, i haven't gotton on FF much.
Yes, the episodes are quite addicting. And the board does move fast.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

gifset per episode 1x07

Still not over Graham dying
Old 07-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

I am not over it either. This episode is the only one I have never rewatched.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just did last week and it was so much worse knowing how it ends! I miss Graham!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's really sad
Old 12-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I just watched this episode again. And I'm a little confused about something. How did Regina manage to coerce the Huntsman to have sex with her . . . without his heart in her possession?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the writers said there relationship wasent forced to Sb. Graham was coming to her out of habit
Old 12-21-2014, 11:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Well the writers said there relationship wasent forced to Sb. Graham was coming to her out of habit

Let me explain. In the episode, Regina ripped out the Huntsman's heart, ordered her guards to send him to her bed chamber . . . and then she put his heart in a chamber or crypt. In order to force Graham to have sex with her, wouldn't she need his heart in her hands? After all, episodes like “Into the Deep”, “Welcome to Storybrooke” and the recent “Heroes and Villains” proved that one has to literally have the victim’s heart in hand in order to manipulate the victim’s speech and/or movement. Since Regina had placed Graham’s heart in a crypt before joining him in her bed chamber, how did she force him to have sex with her for the first time?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You mean how did it happen in the Enchanted Forest?

I read an interview that said the holder of the heart decides how much they want their victim to feel. If they want to torture the victim then they still allow them to feel. I think in this case Regina wanted Graham to just be "her pet" and not feel anything and just do what she wanted. So I think that may be how it happened.

But I also think that in SB when there was no magic at the time the rules were different. Regina could only fully control him when holding the heart (sort of harnessing the lingering magic of the heart) but when she didn't have his heart her control over him lessened.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Let me explain. In the episode, Regina ripped out the Huntsman's heart, ordered her guards to send him to her bed chamber . . . and then she put his heart in a chamber or crypt. In order to force Graham to have sex with her, wouldn't she need his heart in her hands? After all, episodes like “Into the Deep”, “Welcome to Storybrooke” and the recent “Heroes and Villains” proved that one has to literally have the victim’s heart in hand in order to manipulate the victim’s speech and/or movement. Since Regina had placed Graham’s heart in a crypt before joining him in her bed chamber, how did she force him to have sex with her for the first time?
You're kidding me, right. If a man ripped out a woman's heart and then told the guards to put her in his bedchamber, no one would argue she wasn't forced. It's such a double standard to try and rationalize it away because a man can't be raped. I know you love Regina; I do too. But there's no excuse for her behavior or any justification. Not to mention that she murdered him.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
You're kidding me, right. If a man ripped out a woman's heart and then told the guards to put her in his bedchamber, no one would argue she wasn't forced. It's such a double standard to try and rationalize it away because a man can't be raped. I know you love Regina; I do too. But there's no excuse for her behavior or any justification. Not to mention that she murdered him.
Please don't make assumptions about me like that. I dislike it . . . intensely.

For years, I thought Regina had used Graham's heart to force him to have sex with her. Instead, I discovered during my last viewing of the episode that she had ordered her guards to take him to her bed chamber before placing his heart in a crypt. The series has already verify that a person needs to have his or her victim's heart in hand in order to force the latter to do or say something. Since Regina didn't have Graham's heart literally in her possession when she met him inside her bed chamber, what the hell happened? Did she cast another spell on him or what?

If you do not have an answer, just say so. Don't insult me or make assumptions about me.

Quote:
You mean how did it happen in the Enchanted Forest?

I read an interview that said the holder of the heart decides how much they want their victim to feel. If they want to torture the victim then they still allow them to feel. I think in this case Regina wanted Graham to just be "her pet" and not feel anything and just do what she wanted. So I think that may be how it happened.
How? She didn't have his heart in her hands when she met the Huntsman inside her bedchamber. She had placed it in her vault. So . . . what did she do? Cast another spell? What do Horowitz and Kitsis say?