Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Once again, I come to this episode having not reviewed the last few episodes for the usual reasons. Whilst each one has been riveting stuff, this one got me seriously riled up when I suspected that Zelena was still alive. I had suspected for a while that she might not have died, but when Rumple told Robin to steal the potion again, I knew she was alive. But I never expected her to be Marian all that time since Emma bought her back to Storybrooke, killing her and taking her place. So Marian is dead after all now. Poor Robin. His conflicted feelings for his past love for Marian and his new found love for Regina...but poor Roland even more so! The poor kid, first his mother dies in the EF, then she comes back from the dead and now she's dead again. That's seriously going to mess him up the poor boy...

Whilst this does pave the way for Robin to be free with Regina (eventually, I hope) this is a sad way for it to end up. And when Robin finds out that Marian is really Zelena in disguise, he's going to need time to grieve for losing Marian yet again. He chose her because he remembered his honour to her, even when she (Zelena, meaning for him to choose her) gives him a choice. So that's why Marian was being so understanding of Robin being in love with Regina, I remember when she said she wouldn't want to stand in the way between them...Ugh, Zelena is WICKEDLY evil. If she ruins any chance of Regina's happiness with Robin forever I swear I'll

And now Rumple is giving Regina a horrid ultimatum, either help him make Emma become the Dark One, or let Zelena kill Robin....UGH.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Nice to finally read your reaction. I've been waiting for it ever since you reviewed the season 3 finale.

Zelena being back does complicate things. I won't say anymore. But you'll find out soon.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's interesting to see someone reading it for the first time
Old 03-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Best twist ever!

I will forever be happy that they brought Zelena back.

Bex Mader plays wicked so well.

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-16-2018 at 01:10 PM