Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 01:14 PM
  #76
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I would kinda love to see real Henry's reaction to Charming giving him lessons!
Yes! I want to see that! Now that he remembers I need Henry ot call him Gramps again. And I really want a hug! I feel it is necessary for the integrity of the show
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 01:39 PM
  #77
Addicted Fan

 
butterflygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Yes! I want to see that! Now that he remembers I need Henry ot call him Gramps again. And I really want a hug! I feel it is necessary for the integrity of the show
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Charming and Henry hugs are some of my favorite on the show, so I won't say no to getting some more! Also, Gramps is like my favorite Charming nickname next to Charming itself!
butterflygirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 01:46 PM
  #78
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Charming and Henry hugs are some of my favorite on the show, so I won't say no to getting some more! Also, Gramps is like my favorite Charming nickname next to Charming itself!
Mine too! It's kinda weird seeing someone David's age being called Gramps but it works so well. And it always makes me smile when Charming and Henry have a scene together!
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 02:08 PM
  #79
Addicted Fan

 
butterflygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Mine too! It's kinda weird seeing someone David's age being called Gramps but it works so well. And it always makes me smile when Charming and Henry have a scene together!
It is strange, but it's still so awesome! Henry kinda idolizes Charming a bit, and I think Charming loves that! Their scenes are always great because of it!
butterflygirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 02:23 PM
  #80
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
It is strange, but it's still so awesome! Henry kinda idolizes Charming a bit, and I think Charming loves that! Their scenes are always great because of it!
Henry does kinda idolize him. Smart kid! I really do enjoy their relationship. Charming is the first real male role model Henry had in his life. They've got a great bond that I want to see more developed now that Henry remembers.
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 02:32 PM
  #81
Addicted Fan

 
butterflygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Henry does kinda idolize him. Smart kid! I really do enjoy their relationship. Charming is the first real male role model Henry had in his life. They've got a great bond that I want to see more developed now that Henry remembers.
Yeah, Charming was the only father figure Henry had for a while before Neil came. Now that Neil is gone, I'm sure Charming will do what he can to be the father/grandfather Henry needs.
butterflygirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 02:43 PM
  #82
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Yeah, Charming was the only father figure Henry had for a while before Neil came. Now that Neil is gone, I'm sure Charming will do what he can to be the father/grandfather Henry needs.
Exactly! And I want to see this! I hope we get a little something at least.
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 03:08 PM
  #83
Addicted Fan

 
butterflygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Exactly! And I want to see this! I hope we get a little something at least.
I'm hopeful we'll get at least a little something!
butterflygirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 03:56 PM
  #84
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
We've gotta get something more with Henry now that he remembers everything. He was always so excited about everything and the fact that Snow and Charmng are having a baby and he's gonna have a new aunt or uncle is just screaming for some kind of comment from him on this. I really can't see him being quiet. Especially when the Wicked Witch is after said baby! Come on show! You gotta give me something!
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.

Last edited by alramse; 04-30-2014 at 04:11 PM
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 04:01 PM
  #85
Master Fan

 
Miss Cam's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 23,919
Just as long as Henry doesn't ask his Gramps where the baby comes from Not sure they're ready for that conversation
__________________
Miss Cam is online now  
Old 04-30-2014, 04:05 PM
  #86
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Just as long as Henry doesn't ask his Gramps where the baby comes from Not sure they're ready for that conversation
OMG! I hadn't thought of that. You know, it might be worth it just to get Charming's reaction. Talk about priceless!
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 04:12 PM
  #87
Addicted Fan

 
butterflygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Just as long as Henry doesn't ask his Gramps where the baby comes from Not sure they're ready for that conversation
The answer is tacos!
butterflygirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 04:17 PM
  #88
Dedicated Fan
 
alramse's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
The answer is tacos!
Brilliant!!!
__________________
Never say never where love is concerned.
alramse is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 04:22 PM
  #89
Addicted Fan

 
butterflygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Brilliant!!!
What? It's a simple answer.
butterflygirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2014, 04:23 PM
  #90
Master Fan

 
Austenphile's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Just as long as Henry doesn't ask his Gramps where the baby comes from Not sure they're ready for that conversation
And now I want to see this conversation.
Austenphile is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.