Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Elite Fan

Funny how Hook lying and doublecrossing Charming is actually what saved his life. Emma said that to succeed everyone just had to be who they are, and that's what Hook did. He thought like a pirate. The team might resent him for it, but those skills can actually come in handy.

David might have been ready to accept his fate, but Hook knew it wouldn't go down well with his family. It would only slow them down because they'd lose track of saving Henry.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm late to the party but better late than never I guess.

I really enjoyed this episode, as I have all of season 3.

I'm a big fan of Hook so I was always going to enjoy seeing some of his back story. Like many of you, I thought the transition from Lieutenant to Pirate was a little too fast at the end of the episode but I get where they were coming from. They should have saved that last bit for another episode and left it at Liam's death. Speaking of Liam, I did enjoying seeing pre-pirate Killian working alongside his brother with all of his innocent charm and verve.

I also loved the progression of the Hook-Charming relationship which has been ongoing this season. Who doesn't love a bromance? I'm glad that Charming was willing to see past the facade a little and realise that Hook isn't 'just a pirate'. Plus, they have the best banter.

Regina was fantastic as always, I love her snarky snide and we've seen a lot of it this season but mostly I loved how her and Emma are finally willing to work together, even if it means doing some pretty dark stuff. The truth is that for most people there isn't a real line when it comes to your kids, you do what you have to to make sure they survive. The scene where they talk to him in the mirror was lovely from their side (MM, Emma and Regina) but slightly disconcerting from Henry's side. Was it just me or did he seem less than enthusiastic when he was talking to them? I thought he couldn't wait to throw that mirror away. They better rescue him quick!

Neal and the mystery cage are interesting. I have my suspicions about who's in the other cage but I'll be interested to see where that leads and how quickly they'll be rescued (assuming Hook tells the rescue party he's alive - I hope he does)

Which brings me to Hook and Emma, which obviously I love. I think the thing I enjoy the most about this ship, apart from their witty banter and amazing chemistry, is that we're actually getting to see it from the beginning. Most relationships on this show are shown backwards, through short snippets and generally rushed. I love where they're going with these two and I'm happy for it to be dragged out indefinitely.

Overall I thought it was a solid episode, with some interesting insights and mysteries to come. Roll on next week!
Old 01-21-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

99 Episodes in 99 Days
Episode 3x05 | “Good Form” | #49
Written by: Christine Boylan & Daniel T. Thomsen
Directed by: Jon Amiel
With the deadly Dreamshade coursing through David’s body and close to death, Hook takes him on one last journey to find a sextant that could help them decipher a map that would lead them off Neverland. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Killian Jones – aka Hook – and his brother, Captain Liam, sail off under orders of the King to find a powerful indigenous plant on an uncharted land that could help heal any injury.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg Hook/emma kissed I wonder if it will go somewhere lol
Old 01-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode.

Seeing Killian Jones the lieutenant and how he became a pirate, what led to it. Jones Brothers, Charming and Hook scenes and that Emma/Hook first kiss
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 09-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never imagined there would be a pre-priate Killian backstory and was very surprised this one, and the oh, what a kiss! No wonder it crashed the servers.

Old 08-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/s...79100899516416

Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 08-05-2017, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

The kiss that started CS...it was never going to be a one-time thing.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
The kiss that started CS...it was never going to be a one-time thing.
Nope!
Old 03-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Wouldn’t have it any other way.