Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2016, 05:27 AM
  #31
No Tribble At All

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 280,441
It is a damn pity , hopefully we'll get the answers in the premiere to the 2nd half of the season...

I have no doubt Black Fairy is behind all this, Gideon has been listening to what the Black Fairy has been saying all those years...she's brainwashed him I think..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

I guess for those who want to keep Gideon as an adult yet also want him as a baby, the compromise would have him be an adult for most of the show and then turn into a baby again right at the end, leaving him to be raised by his parents.
hope so too
__________________

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.


crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 12-12-2016, 03:45 PM
  #32
Supreme Fan

 
Seamstress90's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
My question is: why is the Black Fairy doing all this? It appears she wants Emma dead, but why not do it herself, why steal Gideon and manipulate Rumbelle, so that she can steal him, so he will do her evil bidding?

It's a pity we get this break just as it gets really interesting.
Well, Gideon is someone no one would dare/want to harm because Rumple would unleash his wrath on those who tried. I don't know, maybe the Black Fairy wants to cause more discord within this already dysfunctional family for some reason? I'd assume her reasons have something to do with Rumple, though..

Yeah, I hate that we have to wait almost 3 months.. I thought we were done with long winter breaks.
__________________
"I would never want to lose the love I feel for you"
RumpleBelle

icon by me
Seamstress90 is online now  
Old 12-12-2016, 05:45 PM
  #33
Loyal Fan
 
Jinzle's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Well, Gideon is someone no one would dare/want to harm because Rumple would unleash his wrath on those who tried. I don't know, maybe the Black Fairy wants to cause more discord within this already dysfunctional family for some reason? I'd assume her reasons have something to do with Rumple, though..

Yeah, I hate that we have to wait almost 3 months.. I thought we were done with long winter breaks.
What if it is just the opposite. Maybe she regrets her choice and this maybe her way of making things right. She was shocked he was the Dark One and maybe this is how she makes him face up to what is really important to him, thus making him the man Belle wants him to be. After all, we don't know for sure, that Gideon "kills" Emma. Right now it only appears that he does, and we all know appearances can be deceiving.
Jinzle is offline  
Old 12-13-2016, 05:24 AM
  #34
No Tribble At All

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 280,441
That could happen Jinzle..., but I think they way that Rumple and his Mum parted, I would be surprised if she had changed her ways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

Yeah, I hate that we have to wait almost 3 months.. I thought we were done with long winter breaks.
So did I , even the ABC president said would have shorter breaks
__________________

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.


crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 12-13-2016, 01:36 PM
  #35
Passionate Fan

 
Grace52373's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
That could happen Jinzle..., but I think they way that Rumple and his Mum parted, I would be surprised if she had changed her ways..



So did I , even the ABC president said would have shorter breaks
I guess it depends on their version of short!
__________________
#Rumbelle needs hope # Bring MRJ back as Bae 2017#Gold family 4-ever #OUAT writers have issues
Grace52373 is online now  
Old 12-13-2016, 01:45 PM
  #36
No Tribble At All

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 280,441
Well their definition is wrong..
__________________

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.


crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 12-13-2016, 04:47 PM
  #37
Supreme Fan

 
Seamstress90's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,394
Indeed.. I think this winter break is actually a week longer than they've been before because there were only 10 episodes in the fall instead of 11. Oh well.. At least there will be more episodes in the spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
What if it is just the opposite. Maybe she regrets her choice and this maybe her way of making things right. She was shocked he was the Dark One and maybe this is how she makes him face up to what is really important to him, thus making him the man Belle wants him to be. After all, we don't know for sure, that Gideon "kills" Emma. Right now it only appears that he does, and we all know appearances can be deceiving.
I think I have to agree with CD here. I'd be surprised if the Black Fairy's intentions were that good. I mean, she stole her son's newborn baby boy (before he even got to meet him). That's an incredibly cruel thing to do to your own child, and Belle definitely didn't deserve that either. It's true that the Black Fairy was shocked and looked bemused when Rumple told her he's her son, but I don't think she was/is necessarily regretful. In fact, I think that maybe she was just shocked to see her son so powerful when he was born so powerless. Maybe that's why she abandoned him in the first place.. Maybe she wanted a magical fairy child.

I do think Rumple becoming the man Belle knows he can be is going to be the end result of all this, though.
__________________
"I would never want to lose the love I feel for you"
RumpleBelle

icon by me
Seamstress90 is online now  
Old 12-13-2016, 07:50 PM
  #38
Extreme Fan
 
linnki's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)



So did I , even the ABC president said would have shorter breaks
I feel like it was supposed to be shorter, but, for some reason, they ended up changing it back to March after all. I say that because, before the mid-season finale, I had looked on IMDB to see when the second half was going to start and they had an airdate of February 5th listed for the first episode of the new year. I checked it again after the last episode aired and it said on TV that the season would start again in March, and, sure enough, the IMDB date had changed to March 5th.
__________________
He was a good man, trying to keep his family together.
linnki is offline  
Old 12-13-2016, 08:10 PM
  #39
Loyal Fan
 
Jinzle's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,450
Well, men always lie about length.

Jinzle is offline  
Old 12-13-2016, 09:10 PM
  #40
Extreme Fan
 
linnki's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
Well, men always lie about length.

__________________
He was a good man, trying to keep his family together.
linnki is offline  
Old 12-14-2016, 04:10 AM
  #41
Supreme Fan

 
Seamstress90's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,394
JINZLE! (I think the ABC president is a woman, though )

Linnki, I think so too..
__________________
"I would never want to lose the love I feel for you"
RumpleBelle

icon by me
Seamstress90 is online now  
Old 12-14-2016, 05:29 AM
  #42
No Tribble At All

 
crazy_diamond's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 280,441
linnki

I wonder if we'll find out why Rumple chose to look for the The Black Fairy in the first place and why she went after Gideon
__________________

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.


crazy_diamond is offline  
Old 12-14-2016, 06:47 AM
  #43
Loyal Fan
 
Jinzle's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
linnki

I wonder if we'll find out why Rumple chose to look for the The Black Fairy in the first place and why she went after Gideon
I think it is a universal question that adopted /abandon children have is "why?" Why did leave me? What did I do to make you not love me? Why did you leave me with someone you knew didn't want? , or even like me? Why me? I this.k this is especially relevant be aide of BF stealing other children. I can see Rumple asking those questions while growing up. Abandoned not by one parent, but two at the first opportunity they got, he has to wonder what he did to cause them to hate him so.
Jinzle is offline  
Old 12-14-2016, 09:44 AM
  #44
Passionate Fan

 
Grace52373's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I think it is a universal question that adopted /abandon children have is "why?" Why did leave me? What did I do to make you not love me? Why did you leave me with someone you knew didn't want? , or even like me? Why me? I this.k this is especially relevant be aide of BF stealing other children. I can see Rumple asking those questions while growing up. Abandoned not by one parent, but two at the first opportunity they got, he has to wonder what he did to cause them to hate him so.
I agree although I do know two adoptees who want nothing to do, or even want to know their biological parents. Maybe they were afraid of the answers?

Anyhow, I doubt the Black fairy has good intentions because stealing a child like that from your own child is cruel. She also didn't seem to care much about him but who knows?


I wanted to leave a link here to a wonderful story that has Archie counseling the Golds! It hits everyone of their issues and how Rumple describes his relationship with the EQ was perfect. Neither Belle or Rumple are spared from their flaws and Archie gives them guidance throughout. Worth reading!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1226309...g-Gold-Edition
__________________
#Rumbelle needs hope # Bring MRJ back as Bae 2017#Gold family 4-ever #OUAT writers have issues

Last edited by Grace52373; 12-14-2016 at 05:56 PM
Grace52373 is online now  
Old 12-14-2016, 09:46 PM
  #45
Moderator Support Team

 
CityGal's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Once Upon A Time
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 71,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I think it is a universal question that adopted /abandon children have is "why?" Why did leave me? What did I do to make you not love me? Why did you leave me with someone you knew didn't want? , or even like me? Why me? I this.k this is especially relevant be aide of BF stealing other children. I can see Rumple asking those questions while growing up. Abandoned not by one parent, but two at the first opportunity they got, he has to wonder what he did to cause them to hate him so.
sounds about right.
__________________
Christine • icon: • ♥
CityGal is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.