Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2017, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

The Garden of Forking Paths {7.03} - Episode Discussion

The Garden of Forking Paths {7.0} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, October 20th on ABC

CINDERELLA JOINS FORCES WITH A NEW FRIEND TO TAKE DOWN LADY TREMAINE, AND VICTORIA BELFREY MAKES AN UNNERVING DISCOVERY BACK IN HYPERION HEIGHTS, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“The Garden of Forking Paths” – When Cinderella finds herself staring danger in the eye, she receives help from an unlikely source. Her rescue leads to an alliance that could aid in the defeat of Lady Tremaine’s rule and reveals a dark secret from Cinderella’s past. In Hyperion Heights, Jacinda goes to extreme measures to stop Victoria Belfrey from destroying Lucy’s beloved community garden, while Lucy tries to convince Henry that Victoria is after more than just a plot of land. Meanwhile, Victoria makes a discovery that could alter everyone’s fate, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, OCT. 20 (8:00–9:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda and Alison Fernandez as Lucy.

Guest starring in this episode are Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana, Adelaide Kane as Drizella/Ivy and Emma Booth as The Witch.

“The Garden of Forking Paths” was written by David H Goodman & Brigitte Hales and directed by Ron Underwood

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 10-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

bored
Old 10-20-2017, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Who was that woman at the end of the episode? I had heard there might be a second Big Bad other than Lady Tremaine. I wonder who she was.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Absolute Fan

The actress' name is Emma Booth, and the character she's playing is an unnamed Witch.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 10-24-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I really enjoyed this episode!

So many parallels my head was spinning with flashbacks from S1. I love Lucy, she is adorable and so reminiscent of little Henry trying to get Emma to believe. My favourite parts of the episode has to be Regina passing on many life lessons she learnt over the past few seasons to Cinderella, like learning to forgive herself. And stopping her from making bad decisions. If I couldn't love Regina more than I do already.

I'm overtired, so I haven't got much energy left to mull over all of the episode, but I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had no idea who that woman at the end was! I thought I was going crazy! But I gather she is a witch of some sorts, just no name as of yet. But she seems important to the plot...
Old 10-29-2017, 05:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

It wasn't an overly exiting episode for me. I liked the reveal with Victoria at the end.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't understand the title of the episode in relation to the story.